What's new

U.S. Asian Allies: US ready to fight war

RUSSIAN WARSHIP PASSES THROUGH TURKEY'S STRAIT

1397998469816.jpg

ISTANBUL — A Russian warship passed Sunday through Turkey's Çanakkale (Dardanelles) strait, possibly to the Black sea. The navy ship, named 'PM 56,' was being accompanied by Turkish coast guard boats during its crossing.

The vessel was apparently heading towards the Marmara Sea, but no information has been acquired as to its final destination.

Tension rose up in the Black Sea basin after Russia annexed Ukraine's Crimea last month following a controversial referendum on the peninsula.

Ukraine's mostly Russian-speaking east appears as the current flashpoint of the ongoing conflict between Russia and the West over Kiev's allegiances. The West has repeatedly accused Moscow of planning an invasion of Ukraine.

Russian warship passes through Turkey's strait | Nation | Daily Sabah

Notable Russian naval use of Turkey's Bosphorus Strait

Project_1164_Moskva_2009_G1.jpg

Russian warships have crossed Turkey's Bosphorus Strait 62 times since the start of the year as part of that country's efforts to maintain a military presence in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.

In a short report published in Hurriyet Daily News we're informed that the Russian Navy's landing ship Kaliningrad has used the Turkish strait 11 times during recent tensions in the Eastern Mediterranean. Furthermore, the landing ship Azov crossed a total of eight times and the missile-cruiser Moskva crossed the strait six times. Russia is an important ally of the Assad regime in Damascus, which the Turkish government has been against since the beginning of the revolt against Assad began in March 2011, and has kept a military presence in the eastern Mediterranean throughout the course of the ongoing crisis in Syria. Although it has pulled its forces out of its Tartus naval port in Syria the landing ship Nikolai Filchenkov recently visited the Syrian port city of Latakia.

Hope Chinese's growing warships will go through Turkey's strait near future.

1397998469816.jpg

ISTANBUL — A Russian warship passed Sunday through Turkey's Çanakkale (Dardanelles) strait, possibly to the Black sea. The navy ship, named 'PM 56,' was being accompanied by Turkish coast guard boats during its crossing.

The vessel was apparently heading towards the Marmara Sea, but no information has been acquired as to its final destination.

Tension rose up in the Black Sea basin after Russia annexed Ukraine's Crimea last month following a controversial referendum on the peninsula.

Ukraine's mostly Russian-speaking east appears as the current flashpoint of the ongoing conflict between Russia and the West over Kiev's allegiances. The West has repeatedly accused Moscow of planning an invasion of Ukraine.

Russian warships have crossed Turkey's Bosphorus Strait 62 times since the start of the year as part of that country's efforts to maintain a military presence in the eastern Mediterranean Sea.

In a short report published in Hurriyet Daily News we're informed that the Russian Navy's landing ship Kaliningrad has used the Turkish strait 11 times during recent tensions in the Eastern Mediterranean. Furthermore, the landing ship Azov crossed a total of eight times and the missile-cruiser Moskva crossed the strait six times. Russia is an important ally of the Assad regime in Damascus, which the Turkish government has been against since the beginning of the revolt against Assad began in March 2011, and has kept a military presence in the eastern Mediterranean throughout the course of the ongoing crisis in Syria. Although it has pulled its forces out of its Tartus naval port in Syria the landing ship Nikolai Filchenkov recently visited the Syrian port city of Latakia.

The Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Straits is a 1936 agreement that gives Turkey control over the Bosporus Straits and the Dardanelles and regulates the transit of naval warships. The Convention gives Turkey full control over the Straits and guarantees the free passage of civilian vessels in peacetime. It restricts the passage of naval ships not belonging to Black Sea states. The terms of the convention have been the source of controversy over the years, most notably concerning the Soviet Union's military access to the Mediterranean Sea.

Signed on 20 July 1936, it permitted Turkey to remilitarise the Straits. It went into effect on 9 November 1936 and was registered in League of Nations Treaty Series on 11 December 1936.[1] It is still in force today, with some amendments.

The proposed controversial 21st century Kanal İstanbul project may constitute a possible by-pass to the Montreux Convention and force greater Turkish autonomy with respect to the passage of military ships from the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara.[2][3]

The dogs push their master into War ?! :omghaha:

The American can not leave China's huge market and "Made in China" goods, if there's 'War' between U.S and China, it's the Economy War. Right now which country can replace PRC to save U.S economy down, who can make trades with U.S thousand billion $ each year, now only PRC. China military force is not as small & weak as urs, does U.S ready to fight WWIII ? Or just let those dogs shut up ? How many ppl u prepare to die in the War ?

I opened this thread, just wanna tell the truth. It's funny to claim War with China.
Rising China military force, PLA Army/Navy/Airforce Power pics

If U.S lose N.o1 power, they also won't fight with China. American/ Russian/ Chinese they'r more intelligent.
Think again. It is already happening. China will be replaced by human respecting labor source countries.

pc16.jpg

RealClearWorld - The 16 Countries That Will Replace China

Think again. It is already happening. China will be replaced by human respecting labor source countries.

pc16.jpg

RealClearWorld - The 16 Countries That Will Replace China
LOL, cheaper labor can not replace the intelligence. The Chinese did not just export cloth or shoes, we exporting computers, cars, smartphones, aircrafts, ships etc hi-tech electronic and mechanical products. China has more advanced tech and skills than ur thought. We producing everything, is there anything u can find out no "Made in China" logo/ mark ?

Last edited:
The Montreux Convention Regarding the Regime of the Straits is a 1936 agreement that gives Turkey control over the Bosporus Straits and the Dardanelles and regulates the transit of naval warships. The Convention gives Turkey full control over the Straits and guarantees the free passage of civilian vessels in peacetime. It restricts the passage of naval ships not belonging to Black Sea states. The terms of the convention have been the source of controversy over the years, most notably concerning the Soviet Union's military access to the Mediterranean Sea.

Signed on 20 July 1936, it permitted Turkey to remilitarise the Straits. It went into effect on 9 November 1936 and was registered in League of Nations Treaty Series on 11 December 1936.[1] It is still in force today, with some amendments.

The proposed controversial 21st century Kanal İstanbul project may constitute a possible by-pass to the Montreux Convention and force greater Turkish autonomy with respect to the passage of military ships from the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara.[2][3]

Yes, I know the old agreements. US pressure on Turkey to revoke the straits but couldn't do it despite the fact NATO expansions near Russia borders and more sanctions, Russia warships continue through Turkey's backyard which is embarrassing in order to protect Syria

Where would the Chinese warships refuel?

The European Financial Review
China and the Middle East: More Than Oil

LOL, cheaper labor can not replace the intelligence. The Chinese did not just export cloth or shoes, we exporting computers, cars, smartphones, aircrafts, ships etc hi-tech electronic and mechanical products. China has more advanced tech and skills than ur thought. We producing everything, is there anything u can find out no "Made in China" logo/ mark ?
It is western countries that use Chinese as cheap slave labor. It is nothing to be proud of. Most of Chinese are working in a box doing simple hand movements so I will get my dividend and return on investment on the stock market. Chinese citizens just work for bread and water. The income goes in my pocket. Chinese are doing this because they can't find other work but soon they wil be unemployed. we will replace production to third countries. See the picture.

1397998469816.jpg

Chinese warships are no match for Turkish naval might. Only Russia can use the traits in peace time. If China tries something funny, the answer will be a clear answer from the barrel of our gun. Also Japan, Philippines, Vietnam will be happy since they will have easier job if China's navy is away.

Last edited:
People like this Turkish genocide-lover are nothing but bloody-fisted little hellspawn Satan worshippers and baby shooters. No wonder they love talking about Hitler so much.
Ask them about the attempted genocide of Armenians. From what I hear from some Eastern Europeans, it could be an Amermenian Nanjing.

It is western countries that use Chinese as cheap slave labor. It is nothing to be proud of. Most of Chinese are working in a box doing simple hand movements so I will get my dividend and return on investment on the stock market. Chinese citizens just work for bread and water. The income goes in my pocket. Chinese are doing this because they can't find other work but soon they wil be unemployed. we will replace production to third countries. See the picture.
Talks like Voice of America or CNN, LOL :omghaha:

List of countries by exports
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China$ 2,209,600,000,000 2013
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States$ 1,575,000,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany$ 1,493,000,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
Japan$ 697,000,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France$ 570,100,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
South Korea$ 557,300,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands$ 551,500,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia$ 515,000,000,0002013 est.

China’s Top 10 Exports
The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in Chinese global shipments during 2012. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of China’s overall exports.

1. Electronic equipment: $561,703,550,000 (25.4% of total exports)
  2. Machinery: $383,310,504,000 (17.3%)
  3. Knit or crochet clothing and accessories: $96,810,372,000 (4.4%)
  4. Furniture, lighting , signs and prefabricated buildings: $86,435,683,000 (3.9%)
  5. Optical, technical and medical apparatus: $74,689,712,000 (3.4%)
  6. Non-knit and non-crochet clothing and accessories: $68,271,919,000 (3.1%)
  7. Plastics: $61,775,281,000 (2.8%)
  8. Vehicles excluding trains and streetcars: $58,588,779,000 (2.7%)
  9. Iron or steel articles: $57,368,576,000 (2.6%)
  10. Footwear: $50,766,207,000 (2.3%)

China In Top Five Weapons Exporters List; Replaces Britain To Become Fifth Largest Arms Seller

Maybe Turkey citizen not need to work for living, they can get free salary from E.U... WAIT, i remember the Europe refuse Turkey to join E.U, only NATO.:jester::omghaha:

Talks like Voice of America or CNN, LOL :omghaha:

List of countries by exports
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China$ 2,209,600,000,000 2013
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States$ 1,575,000,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany$ 1,493,000,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
Japan$ 697,000,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France$ 570,100,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
South Korea$ 557,300,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands$ 551,500,000,0002013 est.
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia$ 515,000,000,0002013 est.

China’s Top 10 Exports

Maybe Turkey citizen not need to work for living, they can get free salary from E.U... WAIT, i remember the Europe refuse Turkey to join E.U, only NATO.:jester:
But Chinese don't get the profit from it. Western companies in China use Chinese as slave labor. I have stocks in Apple for example. Chinese work for bread and water by doing manual simple work while I got a hefty 40% on my investment. Thanks to Chinese hands. Around the manufacturing building of China, nets are placed because Chinese take advantage by jumping off buildings and giving bad name to Apple. That is not why I invest. I want a hefty return.

But Chinese don't get the profit from it. Western companies in China use Chinese as slave labor. I have stocks in Apple for example. Chinese work for bread and water by doing manual simple work while I got a hefty 40% on my investment. Thanks to Chinese hands.

You're clearly a subhuman monkey. If you think 100% of Apple's profit is due to Chinese labor, then you're mentally retarded. China gets 5-6% interest on every penny earned on exports, which is a debt you slaves will work off forever.

You're clearly a subhuman monkey. If you think 100% of Apple's profit is due to Chinese labor, then you're mentally retarded. China gets 5-6% interest on every penny earned on exports, which is a debt you slaves will work off forever.
You are probably one of those who escaped from an Apple factory. Time to learn some respect. Who are you calling slave? I want my iphone as cheap as possible and hefty return on my stock investment.

But Chinese don't get the profit from it. Western companies in China use Chinese as slave labor. I have stocks in Apple for example. Chinese work for bread and water by doing manual simple work while I got a hefty 40% on my investment. Thanks to Chinese hands.
1. Financial Wealth Rising Rapidly in China, India And ASEAN Economies
chart-1.JPG

chart-2.JPG

chart-8-9.JPG

2. Chinese New Year 2014: China's Wealth and Poverty in 8 Charts
chinas-dollar-billionaires.jpg

china-middle-class-population.jpg

china-workforce-by-sector.jpg

rural-vs-urban-incomes-china.jpg

china-poverty.jpg

3. China's growing middle class
Q. How big is the Chinese middle class?
A. It is estimated that it's more than 300 million -- already larger than the entire population of the United States. About 25% of the population is middle class. It's about 50% of the urban population.

4. Half a Billion: China’s Middle-Class Consumers
by 2012, that share had soared to over two-thirds. And by 2022, China’s middle class should number 630 million – that is, three-quarters of urban Chinese households and 45 percent of the entire population. The rise of the middle class is essentially an urban phenomenon. Average per capita urban income in China is roughly triple that in the countryside – and there are set to be 170 million new urbanites between now and 2022.

Ur ideas about China is really craps ! Do u know it ? There'r millions Chinese richer than u, if u not have >50thousand $ just a poor living in China.

5. Understanding China’s Middle Class
From 1995 to 2005, the population of China’s middle class—defined here as households with annual incomes ranging from $6,000 to $25,000—grew from close to zero in 1995 to an estimated 87 million in 2005, according to MasterCard Worldwide, Asia Pacific.
China’s middle class will jump to 340 million by 2016 (see Figure 1).

The purchasing power—disposable income minus savings—of China’s middle class is also growing. In 2006, around 39 percent of urban households were middle class (see Figure 2). By 2016, that percentage will likely rise to 60 percent.
At present, the middle class accounts for 27 percent of China’s total urban disposable income. By 2015, that percentage is expected to rise to more than 40 percent (see Figure 3). Considering its swelling numbers, purchasing power, and trajectory, China’s middle class presents marketing opportunities that companies cannot afford to miss.

China’s relatively new middle class consists of a rapidly shifting, diverse population. At present, China’s lower middle class accounts for 44 percent of the total middle class. As the middle class matures, however, the number of people in the upper middle class—households that earn $12,000 to $25,000—will spike dramatically. Companies must prepare for the different shopping behaviors of each sub-segment within the middle class. Lower middle class shoppers, for example, tend to buy top-tier products that can display their wealth and status. These middle class consumers sometimes spend a large portion of their income on expensive goods. By contrast, upper middle class shoppers, who are more experienced with different types of brands, will seek out relatively high-quality products without paying as much attention to brands or will pick out products that merely reflect personal tastes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom