What's new

U.S. Asian Allies: US ready to fight war

I might be imagining things, but last I checked South Korea exists. US bases in South Korea also exist. if the US suffered a total loss, South Korea wouldn't exist in its current form today. No US bases would be in South Korea. it was a standoff more or less (for lack of a better word) None the less, people are going to believe what they want to believe.

Yankee military had already defeated North Korea and occupied NK. After we entered, not a single Yankee was in NK.
Result: Chinese victory.
Deal with it.

US will defend their allies in East-Asia no matter what they have to do. In WW2 they stopped Japan's advance but I think this time they will look the other way and shut the door and look away. If they think they can get a with aggression they are mistaken. East-Asia allies have very strong army.

You think Japan can defeat China, both Koreas, Taiwan, and Russia simultaneously? You think Vietnam can beat Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, China and Taiwan while squabbling with the Philippines? Your neighbor must have thought you were Armenian when you were a baby and shot out half your brain.

Turks are a bunch of worthless subhumans. Thats why Turk lives are worth less than sea water.

Yankees lost the war and we didn't even lose 50,000 soldiers :lol:
We murdered the shit out of the Yankees and their slaves.
Deal with it kiddo.

It will be tolerated because I said so.
Turks are a filthy subhuman race that should be exterminated from this earth in fucking gas chambers. All your women should be raped and children burnt alive.

They should be cleaned from the planet and slaughtered with no mercy.

Yankee military had already defeated North Korea and occupied NK. After we entered, not a single Yankee was in NK.
Result: Chinese victory.
Deal with it.

I'll repeat myself one more time. if the US suffered a total loss, South Korea wouldn't exist. There would be no US bases in South Korea. That all in itself proves it wasn't a total loss. Pretty cut and dry to me. I know you will keep repeating the same lines you always repeat though. That's fine and your right to do so. Thanks for your comment.

In case of aggression from China, South-Korea and Japan will become one first. Also formal and nonformal coalitions are formed to give an answer and solve the issue.

I'll repeat myself one more time. if the US suffered a total loss, South Korea wouldn't exist. There would be no US bases in South Korea. That all in itself proves it wasn't a total loss. Pretty cut and dry to me. I know you will keep repeating the same lines you always repeat though. That's fine and your right to do so. Thanks for your comment.

We came to defend North Korea and thats exactly what we managed to do.

In case of aggression from China, South-Korea and Japan will become one first. Also formal and nonformal coalitions are formed to give an answer and solve the issue.

Clearly fucktarded logic. China and South Korea completely de-emphasize their "territorial disputes"

"yea right.. LOL"
ii4dq33NeeGQ.jpg

He is a great man.

Region seeks Japan's protection. There is dangerous beast out there. And Korea and Japan can see over their differences for the sake for the common good.

Last edited:
Good, I need some comfort. Any way, do you think she can match Japanese prestige? You have long way to go.

So you insult South Korea's president? So much for Altaic brotherhood. Don't think she'd want your shriveled rat cock much, either. Prestige or not South Korea and China combined would annihilate Japan.

Maybe Great Kurdistan and Armenia can be built over the bones of the Ottomans.

Back
Top Bottom