What's new

U.S. Asian Allies: US ready to fight war

Interesting thread. Turkey being a part of NATO makes it the odd man out in the Muslim world. The rest of the Muslim world I believe will eventually become allied with China. Sino-Muslim alliance it will turn out to be, I believe.

Japanese are headstrong but they are not stupid, eventually they will come under Chinese umbrella. Korea has been a vassal state of China for 1400 years, last few decades are just an anomaly for the long history of this old Chinese ally.

@cnleio middle class in China is very low. Most of Chinese have to get by with couple of bucks. And the ones that escaped the apple factory go abroad to talk about how great China is.
Interesting thread. Turkey being a part of NATO makes it the odd man out in the Muslim world. The rest of the Muslim world I believe will eventually become allied with China. Sino-Muslim alliance it will turn out to be, I believe.

Japanese are headstrong but they are not stupid, eventually they will come under Chinese umbrella. Korea has been a vassal state of China for 1400 years, last few decades are just an anomaly for the long history of this old Chinese ally.
China is country without friends. Other than rogue states like North Korea who are your allies? Who will jump before a bullet for you? Nobody. Japan is natural dominant power in the region and all Chinese neighbors gravitating towards China. Japan will have their hegemony sooner or later. Also certain peoples in China won't have problem accepting Japanese power. Japan will use economy to turn certain regions against Beijng. Japan won't be stopped by US this time..

Last edited:
@atatwolf U r the poor guy, do u know it ?

Read more articles before post ur simple & funny idea in PDF. There need formal datas and media proves, here is not ur Children's Playground. :jester:

there wont be a sino-muslim alliance at all. Muslim countries want a counterbalance against the US. so they can use China for that. But people should realize that China, just like any big power, is looking pure for its own benefit and interests. THey will most probably let you fall too if you're not important for their strategic point of view. we shall see what will happen in the next few decades.

@cnleio middle class in China is very low. Most of Chinese have to get by with couple of bucks. And the ones that escaped the apple factory go abroad to talk about how great China is.
China is country without friends. Other than rogue states like North Korea who are your allies? Who will jump before a bullet for you? Nobody. Japan is natural dominant power in the region and all Chinese neighbors gravitating towards China. Japan will have their hegemony sooner or later. Also certain peoples in China won't have problem accepting Japanese power. Japan will use economy to turn certain regions against Beijng. Japan won't be stopped by US this time..

You are mistaken bro, please stop your China bashing. Japan had one chance during China's weak years and they blew it, they are never getting it back again.

there wont be a sino-muslim alliance at all. Muslim countries want a counterbalance against the US. so they can use China for that. But people should realize that China, just like any big power, is looking pure for its own benefit and interests. THey will most probably let you fall if you're not important for their strategic point of view. we shall see what will happen in the next few decades.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia and Iran are already on China's side. Once Arab League integrates more, which already started, they will not remain dependent on the US like today and will become closer to China.

We have not forgotten what the West did to us in the last centuries, why should we trust the West more than China, who is our next door neighbor and has the potential to surpass the West in all respects? China have never harmed the Muslim world and have no reason to be our enemy. Instead China and Muslim world are natural allies.

Turkey being part of NATO and EU aspirant, makes you the odd man out, like I said. Sorry to point out this unpleasant fact bro, but please point out where I am wrong.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia and Iran are already on China's side. Once Arab League integrates more, which already started, they will not remain dependent on the US like today and will become closer to China.

We have not forgotten what the West did to us in the last centuries, why should we trust the West more than China, who is our next door neighbor and has the potential to surpass the West in all respects? China have never harmed the Muslim world and have no reason to be our enemy. Instead China and Muslim world are natural allies.

Turkey being part of NATO and EU aspirant, makes you the odd man out, like I said. Sorry to point out this unpleasant fact bro, but please point out where I am wrong.
You don't have aything to offer to muslim world. They all know what you are doing in East-Turkistan. Which is worse than what US are doing. If China gets strong which will be never, Don't you think they will see what will happen? They will be next in line. Pakistan is odd one actually. They have fight with India which is the only reason. Indonesia is closer to Turkey and Japan and also all other regions are closer to us than China. Not only is there nay trust because of known Chinese aggression. China can't also offer anythign. If they did they would first help their own popuation out. Also China has risk of economic collapse because it is very fragile and can't sustain its own population. In long term Japanese will take over east-Asia. China's neighbors are all enemies of China and it is impossible China can form hegemony. That last sentence is a fact.

Except Apple what u know ? I doubt whether u has a Iphone5S or Ipad Air. I have provided links to tell u China has large middle class population, bigger than urs. U can continue wet-dream.:omghaha:

At last data come from the World Bank
China
East Asia & Pacific (developing only)
Income level: Upper middle income
GDP (current US$): $8.227 trillion 2012
Population (Total): 1.351 billion 2012
GNI per capita, Atlas method(current US $): $5,720 2012

You don't have naything to offer to muslim world. They all know what you are doing in East-Turkistan. Which is worse than what US are doing. Don't you think they will see this? Pakistan is odd one actually. They have fight with India which is the only reason. Indonesia is closer to Turkey and Japan and also all other regions are closer to us than China. Not only is there nay trust because of known Chinese aggression. China can't also offer anythign. If they did they would first help their own popuation out. Also China has risk of economic collapse because it is very fragile and can't sustain its own population. In long term Japanese will take over east-Asia.

Bro, I am Bangladeshi, not Chinese.

I have been to Xinjiang, Urumqi, drove north to Altai city and flew down to Kashgar and drove to remote Kyrgyz areas. I have met many Uighur, Kyrgyz and Kazakhs there. In several trips I spent close to 2 months and made some life long Uighur friends. I know what Chinese are doing in Xinjiang, I have seen first hand. Whatever Chinese is doing there, does not justify the terrorist attacks, which I am sure is externally instigated and funded.

Japanese have no hope of winning against China or take over anything, they are one tenth the population of China, they have reached the limit of their human and economic development, and China is still growing 7.5% a year. I am sorry to say bro, you are mistaken about your impression about Japan. Even Koreans are beating Japan in many sectors like electronics and cars. Like I said Japan had one chance when China was weak and they blew it.

this atatwolf is a turkey troll.
ignore him. no need to waste time on a idiot

@atatwolf Where's China middle class ?!

China's Booming Car Market Is Terrific News For Western Automakers
China's auto sales smashed through the 20 million mark last year, growing nearly 14 percent and extending its lead as the world's biggest car market, an industry group said Thursday.
Sales in China, the world's biggest auto market since 2009, surged 13.9 percent to 21.98 million vehicles last year, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) said, as a recovery in Japanese brands offset the impact of slowing economic growth.

China auto market seen cruising to another strong year
r

(Reuters) - The world's biggest auto market will likely sustain the momentum it regained in 2013, helped by an anticipated array of economic stimulus measures and robust demand for cars in smaller cities of China's interior regions, according to industry executives and analysts.
Those hyper growth days are over, but last year the Chinese market rebounded convincingly.
In 2013, sales in China rose 13.9 percent to 21.98 million vehicles, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).

There'r Chinese middle class ... :coffee: China is World N.o1 automobile market.

Do u know it, atatwolf ?
12040986324b812da79b947.jpg
\
182cf9440528dd4f85f67f58adcd2090.jpg

28_79290_bd634f02d74be26.jpg

52837_o.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom