What's new

U.S. Aircraft Carrier Enters Zone Near Iranian Oil Route as Tensions Rise

It's more like this, if the US tries to stop Iran from exporting its crude oil Iran will retaliate, not the other way round!

I thought that it was iran that told it will block those straits and not even one drop of oil will pass blah blah!

I can answer you. It is very simple, because in most cases, only just to solve the territorial issue at the bilateral, may be war, may negotiate to solve it, but only bilateral, it is international practice.

As China's military strength, you can ask the views of the United States, their message is more than enough to Vietnam.
No need to ask US, people can see you're still weak , you can not take back Taiwan .You compete with small VN in SCS(east sea), but VN is the one that controlling the largest part there.

China can't compete with US seven fleet even they have lots of speed boats, war ships ..etc.. so I hope Iran will avoid US fleet too. It's no shame for Iran to do it .

No need to ask US, people can see you're still weak , you can not take back Taiwan .You compete with small VN in SCS(east sea), but VN is the one that controlling the largest part there.

China can't compete with US seven fleet even they have lots of speed boats, war ships ..etc.. so I hope Iran will avoid US fleet too. It's no shame for Iran to do it .

sorry, I did not care about your paranoid interested and we will solve our problems, even if the opponent is the United States.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

I know you want pinned on the United States, but not pay attention to information is not good, sir.

I thought that it was iran that told it will block those straits and not even one drop of oil will pass blah blah!

And we thought it was the US which wanted to stop Iran from exporting its natural resource!

sorry, I did not care about your paranoid interested and we will solve our problems, even if the opponent is the United States.
I just suggesst Iran to avoid US forces , bcz even China also avoid US forces too .I don't care how you solve your Taiwan problem , but Truth is the Truth : even China also be bullied by US , and can not retaliate now.

US forces still very strong, so psl make a wise decision before attacking US carrier.

I just suggesst Iran to avoid US forces , bcz even China also avoid US forces too .I don't care how you solve your Taiwan problem , but Truth is the Truth : even China also be bullied by US , and can not do any thing to retaliate .

Avoiding the problem is no solution at all!

Avoiding the problem is no solution at all!
When you're weaker than enemy, you must be patience . Just learn from China, she've lost Taiwan for very long time already, but she still need to wait bcz her forces still weak, can not take it back now.

When China can take back Taiwan, then it's will be the time for Iran to retaliate US.

If America wants to "rock the boat" before the elections, now would be the time or early 2012.

SK is not US's national interest so why must they use the best forces to fight against Soviet-China ??? Try to attack Japan to harm US's national interest if you can :coffee:

Now that is one dumb statement. Would America bother to have military camps in South Korea if it is not in their interests? The argument was about the existence of North Korea and how China managed to prevent war spilling across its border and secured its objectives. More over, America are affraid to trigger WWIII with USSR and China as your quote have clearly stated :azn:

What China does now and tomorrow no longer matters, more over Japan and China are big trade partners. You must have missed out on the news about our currency swaps too. Why would we want to attack our trading partner? Poor you :lol:

I just suggesst Iran to avoid US forces , bcz even China also avoid US forces too .I don't care how you solve your Taiwan problem , but Truth is the Truth : even China also be bullied by US , and can not retaliate now.

US forces still very strong, so psl make a wise decision before attacking US carrier.

I just updated some of your information, if you say sea battle, China still can not compete with the United States, it is true, but Taiwan is too close to the mainland, China's development of military strength is sufficient for the force to resolve ,the question ,now a bit like Hong Kong and Macau . China has been able to recover Hong Kong and Macao in 1949, but in order to have two external windows, we have been extended to the 90S, and then recover Hong Kong and Macao, not because China has no military power, but some other factors.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Sometimes, it is interesting to see the Vietnamese touted U.S. military strength, it is very interesting.

Now that is one dumb statement. Would America bother to have military camps in South Korea if it is not in their interests? The argument was about the existence of North Korea and how China managed to prevent war spilling across its border and secured its objectives. More over, America are affraid to trigger WWIII with USSR and China as your quote have clearly stated :azn:

What China does now and tomorrow no longer matters, more over Japan and China are big trade partners. You must have missed out on the news about our currency swaps too. Why would we want to attack our trading partner? Poor you :lol:
Did US troop in SK do anything when NK shelled SK islands ??so US base in SK is just for decoration , nothing more :coffee:

Bcz your army is weak, so you have to find another way like currency swaps to boast about your clout to Japan , but that deal can cancel anytime if US think it harm their national interest.
huzihaidao12 said:
I just updated some of your information, if you say sea battle, China still can not compete with the United States, it is true, but Taiwan is too close to the mainland, China's military strength of the development is sufficient for the force to resolve the question now a bit like Hong Kong and Macau . China has been able to recover Hong Kong and Macao in 1949, but in order to have two external windows, we have been extended to the 90S, and then recover Hong Kong and Macao, not because China has no military power, but some other factors.
Heheh, so when can you take Taiwan back to expand your sea territory, then you don't have to illegally fishing in SK's sea territory anymore?? 10years , 100 years or 1000 years ??

Did US troop in SK do anything when NK shelled SK islands ??so US base in SK is just for decoration , nothing more :coffee:

Bcz your army is weak, so you have to find another way like currency swaps to boast about your clout to Japan , but that deal can cancel anytime if US think it harm their national interest.

Heheh, so when can you take Taiwan back to expand your sea territory, then you don't have to illegally fishing in SK's sea territory anymore?? 10years , 100 years or 1000 years ??

You just open eyes on those.

Wrong again. Here re-read what you have posted:

Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Factors in US intervention

The Truman Administration was caught at a crossroads. Before the invasion, Korea was not included in the strategic Asian Defense Perimeter outlined by Secretary of State Acheson.[69] Military strategists were more concerned with the security of Europe against the Soviet Union than East Asia. At the same time, the Administration was worried that a war in Korea could quickly widen into another world war should the Chinese or Soviets decide to get involved as well.

You answered for yourself and everyone else already. Have you failed to understand the bold parts? :lol:

:lol: It is about being smart. It will affect America's interests but they are powerless to stop it. A strong country needs both a strong economy and a strong army. I feel sorry for you,because your country has neither and it must hurt you to see your favourite lender having such important ties with China :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom