What's new

U.S. air base in Turkey shut down

Osama Bin Laden is the source.
I told u he has accepted responsibility after many year. Even that single video is skeptical. But US bombed Afghanistan and Iraq without proofs.
What abt Iraq? Where are WMDs? What dont u bring criminals which spread propoganda of WMDs in Iraq and bobed millions? Is there any trail going on for those criminals? BIG FAT NO!!!

I told u he has accepted responsibility after many year. Even that single video is skeptical. But US bombed Afghanistan and Iraq without proofs.
What abt Iraq? Where are WMDs? What dont u bring criminals which spread propoganda of WMDs in Iraq and bobed millions? Is there any trail going on for those criminals? BIG FAT NO!!!

You can call it skeptical. Heck you can call it impossible because he is a Muslim he wouldn't do such a thing. And think of the WMDs when Iran was a victim of it. Not to mention the Kurds. Do you deny it?

You can call it skeptical. Heck you can call it impossible because he is a Muslim he wouldn't do such a thing. And think of the WMDs when Iran was a victim of it. Not to mention the Kurds. Do you deny it?
Do u still acknowledge presence of WMD in Iraq? Who is fuking responsible of million of deaths by US? Dont twist topics! Accept the brutalities of ur fooking country!

@jhungary: Would u mind giving reason for giving negative ratings? Or it is just u dont want to listen anything against ur beautiful country?
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Jango @WAJsal @waz

This is what you said

How cute, his video was released in 2009 which was also controversial by many experts. Show me his any video from 2001 to 2006 where he accepted responsibility of 911? And US attacked afghanistan in 2001-2002. What do u say nigga? ;)

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/u-s-air-base-in-turkey-shut-down.439728/#ixzz4GXHObkZv

I don't think calling anyone a nigga is acceptable, especially after the member you said nigga to protest your post.

Ok accepted. What abt second post? Nigga came only once

This is what you said

How cute, his video was released in 2009 which was also controversial by many experts. Show me his any video from 2001 to 2006 where he accepted responsibility of 911? And US attacked afghanistan in 2001-2002. What do u say nigga? ;)

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/u-s-air-base-in-turkey-shut-down.439728/#ixzz4GXHObkZv

I don't think calling anyone a nigga is acceptable, especially after the member you said nigga to protest your post.
Ok accepted. What abt second post? Nigga came only once

@jhungary Please give same negative to this post as well as u did to me

Do u still acknowledge presence of WMD in Iraq? Who is fuking responsible of million of deaths by US? Dont twist topics! Accept the brutalities of ur fooking country!
Whats wrong with this post @jhungary?

@jhungary Please give same negative to this post as well as u did to me

Whats wrong with this post @jhungary?

both Fuking and Fooking is bypassing filter, which is a violation on forum rules.

The same treatment I will get if I use those word on Pakistan or any country.

In Highlight.

One post you insult a poster by calling him a "Nigga"
One post you bypass language filter and insult an entire country.

And what's wrong for calling you a stupid wannabe? You actually did sound stupid (Unless you actually believe it is cool or smart, which is the opposite of stupid, to insult someone on the internet) and you are insulting him in the first place.

both Fuking and Fooking is bypassing filter, which is a violation on forum rules.

The same treatment I will get if I use those word on Pakistan or any country.

In Highlight.

One post you insult a poster by calling him a "Nigga"
One post you bypass language filter and insult an entire country.

And what's wrong for calling you a stupid wannabe? You actually did sound stupid (Unless you actually believe it is cool or smart, which is the opposite of stupid, to insult someone on the internet) and you are insulting him in the first place.
So for insulting i got ratings and he did same and was appraised by u. I insulted his country bcz they killed millions and accepted that it was done by mistake. Sounds very genius actually. Thanks alot buddy! (hope im not bypassing filters now).

So for insulting i got ratings and he did same and was appraised by u. I insulted his country bcz they killed millions and accepted that it was done by mistake. Sounds very genius actually. Thanks alot buddy! (hope im not bypassing filters now).

First of all, you did not do it by mistake, one word, maybe, but two? Hardly?

Calling your action stupid is not an insult, you can oppose to US Foreign Policy all you want, I have no problem with that, but trying to be a racist and bigot by calling him a "Nigga", it may look cool to you, that does not play well to anyone else. To be honest, I would have called you an idiot for calling him a nigga, you are stupid in oppose to be calling you smart in this sense that you may have an augment before your insult him, but you lost all your point basically by calling him a nigga.

That act is childish and stupid, in oppose to mature and smart post. Hence I don't see any insult for him to call you on reality.

First of all, you did not do it by mistake, one word, maybe, but two? Hardly?

Calling your action stupid is not an insult, you can oppose to US Foreign Policy all you want, I have no problem with that, but trying to be a racist and bigot by calling him a "Nigga", it may look cool to you, that does not play well to anyone else. To be honest, I would have called you an idiot for calling him a nigga, you are stupid in oppose to be calling you smart in this sense that you may have an augment before your insult him, but you lost all your point basically by calling him a nigga.

That act is childish and stupid, in oppose to mature and smart post. Hence I don't see any insult for him to call you on reality.
Dont bring nigga again and again. I told u i accepted my that mistake and honestly it was not intentional. I dont hate any american or indian or any other person living in this world, but i hate what their countries do. Nigga was meant to be make him friend and ia ccepted it if he had not like it.
What else do u have other than nigga? I expressed my hatred for his country actions and im right and u too know it. You are here and im here, lets take this example for future if someone insult me, i'll literally go through his a** and tag you for giving him negative rating. And dont forget to rate the other person only! I dont wasnt to discuss it anymore. Lets go ahead with it. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom