What's new

U.S.A can take down the sold F16 whenever they want

:victory:
Pakistani force tracked the chips and deactivate them​
:victory:

Pakistani F 16 are no more in American control.

Where did u learn this...

Another fake ... made up news ... get the facts and then post !!!!:angry:

Actually I think he might be right. Turkey has designed its own computer for the F16s, and I guess we must have done it too while checking the aircraft for quality and defects.

Countries like India, Pakistan and Turkey do successfully manage to remove these kill swicthes when the warplanes are sold to them. Your case is a old one, Turkey has advanced so much since then andn their Air Force is one of the most powerfullest in the World.
But i do agree countries do need to start building their own stuff because it Multi-National corporations that sell the Sword and Shield of this World.

pfff.there is no such a thing.go learn something about source codes etc.
btw it would be foolish to except something logical from a person whose nickname refers to illuminati.

Washington has given permission to Turkey to integrate its own weapons through a "plug-and-play" interface being incorporated into the mission computer rather than Turkey being given access to all the source code.

Countries like India, Pakistan and Turkey do successfully manage to remove these kill swicthes when the warplanes are sold to them. Your case is a old one, Turkey has advanced so much since then andn their Air Force is one of the most powerfullest in the World.
But i do agree countries do need to start building their own stuff because it Multi-National corporations that sell the Sword and Shield of this World.

So the point is that U.S.A really put this in the planes. You said it self. So there is a threat that U.S.A organize agains us. I think this is not a simple killswitch case but more than this. I am sure there are more stuff than only a killswitch.

Its like the nato airdefence shield that planning in Turkey. You think really that will be used agains threats from Iran? Dude, they are preparing to invade Turkey :) But most blind people dont see this.

We never must forget that these kuffaar are our enemys. Even if Turkey is in Nato, even if Turkey is in the EU they will be for ever our enemies. I hope you guys understand what i try to tell.

Yes we know....A Turks has no friend but a Turk. Sounds like a sad story.

You think the US wants to attack Turkey while its troops are dependent on your airbase for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention muilti-Billion dollars defense programs?
Are you a member of the Turkish Revenge Brigades (Türk İntikam Birliği Teşkilatı) or something?

I don't think India, Pakistan, or even Turkey can remove anything like these from the planes. If anything like this is present on the aircraft, it wouldn't be a separate switch, or a module or hardware, it would be integrated in to the hardware. The flight computers will have the kill switch as an integral part of it. All printed on a single multi-layered PCB.

No one can remove it, not even LM itself. The whole flight control computer wil need to be replaced for it, and only LM can make one right now. Other countries can only modify it a little, tweak it, but they can not make it from scratch.

Its like the nato airdefence shield that planning in Turkey. You think really that will be used agains threats from Iran? Dude, they are preparing to invade Turkey :) But most blind people dont see this.

Seriously how old are you ? Wake up for god's sake. You are accusing people being blind but you are worse than blind. You are delusional.

Turkish soldiers will also be in charge in missile defense system. Also maybe only Turkish personnel will work there (still negotiating).

Thousands of officers, diplomats, experts, engineers don't know these facts only you aware of it.

get a life.

I don't think India, Pakistan, or even Turkey can remove anything like these from the planes. If anything like this is present on the aircraft, it wouldn't be a separate switch, or a module or hardware, it would be integrated in to the hardware. The flight computers will have the kill switch as an integral part of it. All printed on a single multi-layered PCB.

No one can remove it, not even LM itself. The whole flight control computer wil need to be replaced for it, and only LM can make one right now. Other countries can only modify it a little, tweak it, but they can not make it from scratch.

All source codes of these computers are in hands of Turkish armed forces. Otherwise we do not buy them. Same will probably happen to F-35. Still negotiating.

All source codes of these computers are in hands of Turkish armed forces. Otherwise we do not buy them. Same will probably happen to F-35. Still negotiating.

Turkey is a Level 3 partner of F35, why would it enjoy possession of sensitive information and technology?

The ones in the know, know that there is NO SUCH thing as "KILL SWITCH" whatsoever - these are rantings of delusional minds!

Now please to be continuing with your theories about 'hardware' and 'software' kill switches! Entertain us.

ps: EDIT: Correction - there is indeed a kill switch now that I remember. I had been to an airshow and the F-16 pilot showed me a small switch in the main undercarriage bay. He said that flipping the switch would kill the engines! He also said that there was a USB hub in the cockpit and if you connect your laptop (which all F-16 pilots carry in their backpacks), a small highly classified java program can kill the engine controlling codes by running the program and then pressing Ctrl+Shft+Esc! Thats why they dont let people sit in the cockpit of F-16s in airshows!!

JAVA ?????? dude i wouldn't trust java to run my coffee maker, not an F16.. it is the language of all things slow..

Turkey is a Level 3 partner of F35, why would it enjoy possession of sensitive information and technology?

It is pointless to buy those planes without source codes. And as i said it still negotiating. Yea thats right Turkey lvl 3 partner but investing at least 11 billion dollar to this project.

Back
Top Bottom