What's new

Type 08 Assault Rifle

its a chinese drevative of isreali insas rifle ..wich was a highly modified Ak 47 with a better accuracy but the same simple and reliable design !! but its now being replaced with the dedicated rifles in both the countires
. some of the famous modification were
changin the permenant site
and a bit upper but stock to aline in with the barrel which reduces the upper motion of the gun giving it a better acuracy like m16
hope it helps , its a good rifle tho but the one my family had always broke its firing pin .so cant say much for the quality oh and the flash hider barely works .

its a chinese drevative of isreali insas rifle ..wich was a highly modified Ak 47 with a better accuracy but the same simple and reliable design !! but its now being replaced with the dedicated rifles in both the countires
. some of the famous modification were
changin the permenant site
and a bit upper but stock to aline in with the barrel which reduces the upper motion of the gun giving it a better acuracy like m16
hope it helps , its a good rifle tho but the one my family had always broke its firing pin .so cant say much for the quality oh and the flash hider barely works .

INSAS is Indian Rifle. Israeli's had Galil(e).

Oh yeh thanks for correcting me ! and i will still compare it to Insas then galil because it is Nothing like galil which i assume from its preview much better then type 08 and its only been made in very less quantity though its orignal unmodifed variant is one of the most produced weapon in china !! which is also used by pakistan Police and in bangladesh with the name of BD-08..

Thanks guys for your help anyone else wana add anything

Back
Top Bottom