What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

I would be surprised if it achieved spy-1D performance.
it can lock dozens small RCS targets at the range of 2XXkms, and can guide 4X missiles at one go, in other words it has umlimited fire-control channels, unlike SPY radar systems, its fire-control channels are limited to the number of fire-control radars it has````and also it hosts way more functions than SPY radars

it can lock dozens small RCS targets at the range of 2XXkms, and can guide 4X missiles at one go, in other words it has umlimited fire-control channels, unlike SPY radar systems, its fire-control channels are limited to the number of fire-control radars it has````and also it hosts way more functions than SPY radars
The informations isn't disclosed. People would choose to believe what he believes.
You shouldn't care the meaningless questions.

微信图片_20181117143852.jpg
微信图片_20181117143928.jpg

That's your opinion.

But in my opinion, this 346B Radar is much much better than spy-1d.
346B Radar already using Latest GaN Technology meanwhile spy-1d using 80s old tehcnology not using GaN at all.
GaN doesn't automatically equal better performance, that's why I added specs, you just gave your opinion. And you really think Spy-1d is still 80 tech? There's a reason it's called spy-1D the D at the end makes a big difference. The specs I would given suggest the chinese radar is still behind but it's a lot better than their older ones. Either my assessment is correct or the specs given or wrong. We aren't given many details but if they aren't being tight lipped and they are new the the industry it's probably partly for security reasons and also they don't want to look weak.

@Deino Please clear up the mess on this thread.
What mess?

DDG 131 "Taiyuan" commissioned :-)

View attachment 523041

Type 052Ds commissioned so far this year: DDG 118, DDG 119, DDG 131, DDG 155 and DDG 161

Launch of four "052DLs" scheduled over the next couple of months.
Wow we are churning out destroyers like cakes. I think we can make a new IOR fleet in 5 years easily. Just station some in Gwadar and Djibouti, pincer move to pressure the Indians in case they try to be funny.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom