What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

Well we have all seen the images from JN shipyard, and we can clearly see there are 2 055's under construction, but there is no proof yet of a 3rd or 4th vessel. Though that doesn't mean to say that modules are not being built for these elsewhere at the present time. Anyway, the Chinese are building a lot of warships at the moment, and they must be at stretching point to find enough qualified engineers and construction workers to work on these existing projects alone.

Well we have all seen the images from JN shipyard, and we can clearly see there are 2 055's under construction, but there is no proof yet of a 3rd or 4th vessel. Though that doesn't mean to say that modules are not being built for these elsewhere at the present time. Anyway, the Chinese are building a lot of warships at the moment, and they must be at stretching point to find enough qualified engineers and construction workers to work on these existing projects alone.
Shipping industry is in recession. That lowers ship orders and saves enough engineers for naval orders.

Meyet... :cheesy:

Henri K.

Meyet is also professional, whether you like them or not.

They mostly bring the analysis instead of leaking the pics. BTW, the first leaked pic of the DF-26 was coming from them.

Also keep in mind I am looking forward the bet of the EMALS vs steam catapult. And I am not sure that POP3 will easily win the contest this time, since the PLAN is in the same boat with Meyet by rooting for the EMALS.

Last edited:
I have also bet some, build a long position in XEMC 600416 since I read news about them working with 712 on IEPS last year. Sooner or later, EMALS is the way to go.
General Yin Zhuo said there won't be necessary to have a nuclear powered carrier to mount EMALS.

if you wanna some confirmation of sources, you must watch 今日关注 every day.

The Han empire is coming back! We must build a strongest China to salute our gloried history. West shall never forget China was an empire. Every blood they own us will pay back.

Why need to use the word Empire?

Anyways, at its height China, commanded around 25% of the world's population, land far in excess to today's China, and almost a third of global economy.

New 052 DDG spotted during sea trail (又一条新052D要服役了) source 浩汉防务
KtoYhpx.jpg

lBUWUlg.jpg
WDE97Vt.jpg
r5ow4Mo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom