What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

so you are saying China will use ballistic missiles in a pre-preemptive strike :undecided:

maybe Japan needs nuclear weapons along with SK then

Not necessarily the nuclear ones, but China will use its best conventional gadgets altogether to ensure to win the war with very little cost.

Japanese are foolish people. They really are. Power goes to their head and take hot headed decisions which end up hurting Japan.

They tried to conquer China and got humiliated by the PLA which dragged Japan into a guerrilla war.

Then they attacked the US and got a couple of nuclear bombs shoved up their arse.

Then they followed the US-imposed Plaza Accord and destroyed their economy.

Now they see China surpassing them in every area and their bruised ego can't handle being 2nd to China. Japan thought it could be the number 1 power in Asia forever and China has put an end to that Japanese pipe dream.

All these Japanese actions since 'nationalising' the Diaoyu islands in 2012 has been releasing pent up anger at the sight of seeing Japan relegated to 2nd place in Asia.

You know the worst thing for Japan is?
Their problems are only getting started because China's advantage over Japan will only get bigger as the years go by.

Japan's worst nightmare of a resurgent China has come true.

Japanese only understand tactic, but not strategy.

Don't forget J-10C, J-11D, J-16, JH-7B, J-20, J-31, H-6K, H-18, H-20, etc in VAST numbers.

Yep, China will win the war without any doubt, but the only matter is about the cost, and China wants the cost to be as smaller as possible.

Now with the greater quantity in number, the smaller cost of casualty for China.

LoL

Japan has ascended into information warfare long before PLA feeling the shock and awe during Operation desserts storm

Testing the XASM-3 is now equated to "wanting to sink 052-D" ? Come now, there is no need to be so emotional and paranoid , my dear friend @ChineseTiger1986 . Sit down, relax, be still. Don't be worried about the XASM-3, but on other 'hidden' technologies that Japan has yet to reveal, lol.

He he he, just kidding. Or am i? ;)

LoL

Japan has ascended into information warfare long before PLA feeling the shock and awe during Operation desserts storm

Japan plays the information warfare as an assistant to the US, but they can never play it alone.

The PLA can launch an integrated multi-dimensional joint assault altogether, while Japan has absolutely no capability to do that alone.

The JMSDF is only a fraction of the USN's anti-sub fleet in the Asia-Pacific, that's only their only role during the wartime.

-------------------

The Shirane Class Destroyer of the JMSDF

-------------------

You served nobly, honorably, great warrior of the Japanese Empire !

FYCFSZr.jpg

20100820shirane.jpg

Japan fought in the Gulf War, what?

Only the US fought in the Gulf War, while the rests were just bystanders.

The US only wanted their political stance, that was all.

Testing the XASM-3 is now equated to "wanting to sink 052-D" ? Come now, there is no need to be so emotional and paranoid , my dear friend @ChineseTiger1986 . Sit down, relax, be still. Don't be worried about the XASM-3, but on other 'hidden' technologies that Japan has yet to reveal, lol.

He he he, just kidding. Or am i? ;)

Nothing from Japan really worries us, but we just want to generate more discussion in this section.

Back then, everybody knows they used a tactic called "checkbook diplomacy" which is being forced by the US to show supports by funding US military adventure. LOL

The military force from the US allies is neglectable to the US, but the US only wants the political domination to show that the rest of the world is always following her lead.

Nope, but they had perfected the arts long before that
If they had perfected information age, all of their warships wouldn't got sunk during WWII. Do you know why all of them got sunk? I tell you why. They made a mistake, building a lot of heavy, huge ship, in large quantity but none of them equipped with radar like the one the British equipped US ship. That is an area of information war that they didn't understand back then. Also if they understand information war now, they would have form a cyberwarfare force. So that tell me they don't really understand how to fight in the information age yet.

Back
Top Bottom