What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

mmexport1568800786379.jpg

Via navy.81.cn

very weird, aside from east pendulum no other website mentioned the launch of the 22nd 052D, I get that it coincided on the same day of the launch of the 075 so it wont get the same attention, but for every single website to treat it as if it didn't happen... are they sleeping or did they just get bored of following 052D news because there already too many of them! just as how they don't report the launch of every single 056.

very weird, aside from east pendulum no other website mentioned the launch of the 22nd 052D, I get that it coincided on the same day of the launch of the 075 so it wont get the same attention, but for every single website to treat it as if it didn't happen... are they sleeping or did they just get bored of following 052D news because there already too many of them! just as how they don't report the launch of every single 056.

True, the Type 052D has become the new Type 054A or even Type 056, it just doesn't get any more attention as a bombshell.

The Type 055 also doesn't get many attention anymore despite with the Type 055A around the corner, since the next bombshell for the surface vessel is going to be the Type 003.

Last edited:
True, the Type 052D has become the new Type 054A or even Type 056, it just doesn't get any more attention as a bombshell.

The Type 055 also doesn't get many attention anymore despite with the Type 055A around the corner, since the next bombshell for the surface vessel is going to be the Type 003.

What are the expected improvements in 055a?

Plus will there be a follow on class of 052D?

What are the expected improvements in 055a?

Plus will there be a follow on class of 052D?

The Type 055A looks like 190 meters according to the newest version of the GE. Maybe they have increased to 128 VLS units from the 112 VLS units of the original Type 055. Also, the railgun is rumored to be the main gun for the Type 055A.

The Type 052DL will have many units to follow up, and I don't think its successor is going to appear any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom