What's new

Two women coming back from pro migrants rally... are assaulted by three minor migrants...

No one's forcing anything upon you, just giving you the logical route. I don't see change anytime soon if you don't address relevant parties/audience.
I also do not need to take your 'advice' what the most logical road is.

I'm bothered by certain members in this forum venting frustration to Muslim audience on this forum, as if they should feel responsibility over EU migration policies, when all responsibility lies on relevant authorities in Europe, and Jewish led media in Europe.
Again this is the Europe/Russia section. If you're really bother by this, then go do something about it and take it up with 'the higher ups' i.e. the moderators.
It would be more effective than complaining and venting your frustrations on the European members/people who don't agree with you, wouldn't it?

If OP genuine concern is to bring about policy change, he would not be posting these articles all the time on this forum with large Muslim audience.
Maybe OP's motive is just having a discussion? Ever thought about that? If you don't like it, do something about it, instead of complaining, go to the higher ups.
Nobody is blaming the muslim members here. This is you making things up

Yeah , because it's definitely the Muslims who dominate the mainstream media in the West and approve migration policies. :lol:

I Didn't ever say that, did I? I said in another thread that there are several media outlets going wau too far of virtue signaling and 'protecting' the poor victimized, innocent muslims (predatos like these people in OP's article too) as it is the politically correct thing to do. People calling for much striciter immigration? = xenophobes. pointing out that people from middle eastern origins are disproportionally represented in crime? = Islamaphobe and so forth, this issue is growing. Of course not all Muslims are guilty of this either and there are defintely outlets who are generalizing muslim too much like that.

And before you come with your golden counter of me needing to "take it up the my goverment" and "Jews controlling the media". I am simply having a discussion and I am not 'trying to change the world', you complaining about it is not going to stop me either.

Again this is the Europe/Russia section. If you're really bother by this, then go do something about it and take it up with 'the higher ups' i.e. the moderators.
It would be more effective than complaining and venting your frustrations on the European members/people who don't agree with you, wouldn't it?

I don't need the moderators, I'm not helpless like you and OP are, that you have to direct frustrations at random Muslims from around the world on PDF. :lol:

I'll partake in all OP's threads like this, until he gives reason for these specific threads he's creating. And I believe all of us can assume he doesn't want French identity to be lost and large demographic change. Thus, he needs to address the correct audience ASAP, and assist movements that will put pressure on local representatives to decrease migration and work to preserve French identity.

His only other motive could be to address French justice system, which is not the case, as we can observe a pattern with the threads he opens, that all emphasize migrants/Muslim citizens in France. I can post about all kinds of crimes by all kinds of people in France, so these threads don't suggest anything other than criminals are prone to this behavior, and French justice system need to figure out how to combat it. And it probably does well, but this OP guy likes to exaggerate reality on ground, and make it seem like French authorities cannot provide security for the residents of France.

Maybe OP's motive is just having a discussion? Ever thought about that? If you don't like it, do something about it, instead of complaining, go to the higher ups.
Nobody is blaming the muslim members here. This is you making things up

I don't need him to openly state his intention to know what he's up to. I know what he's up to. :lol:

If he believes people here have nothing to do with internal French situation, then he needs to post about this stuff in forum with French audience.

I Didn't ever say that, did I? I said in another thread that there are several media outlets going wau too far of virtue signaling and 'protecting' the poor victimized, innocent muslims (predatos like these people in OP's article too) as it is the politically correct thing to do. People calling for much striciter immigration? = xenophobes. pointing out that people from middle eastern origins are disproportionally represented in crime? = Islamaphobe and so forth, this issue is growing. Of course not all Muslims are guilty of this either and there are defintely outlets who are generalizing muslim too much like that.

Your media sucks then, and so does every other media organization in the world. If humans want fair and just media, they need to demand it. But, guess what, most humans enable misinformation/injustice in this world. Because most humans disregard God , and therefore disregard ethics/morals.

I don't need the moderators, I'm not helpless like you and OP are, that you have to direct frustrations at random Muslims from around the world on PDF. :lol:

I'll partake in all OP's threads like this, until he gives reason for these specific threads he's creating. And I believe all of us can assume he doesn't want French identity to be lost and large demographic change. Thus, he needs to address the correct audience ASAP, and assist movements that will put pressure on local representatives to decrease migration and work to preserve French identity.

His only other motive could be to address French justice system, which is not the case, as we can observe a pattern with the threads he opens, that all emphasize migrants/Muslim citizens in France. I can post about all kinds of crimes by all kinds of people in France, so these threads don't suggest anything other than criminals are prone to this behavior, and French justice system need to figure out how to combat it. And it probably does well, but this OP guy likes to exaggerate reality on ground, and make it seem like French authorities cannot provide security for the residents of France.

I don't need him to openly state his intention to know what he's up to. I know what he's up to. :lol:

If he believes people here have nothing to do with internal French situation, then he needs to post about this stuff in forum with French audience.

Your media sucks then, and so does every other media organization in the world. If humans want fair and just media, they need to demand it. But, guess what, most humans enable misinformation/injustice in this world. Because most humans disregard God , and therefore disregard ethics/morals.

You are going on theories I myself wouldn't have even thought about,what a genius you are. :lol:

By the way,this is the European section of this forum,we have the right to debate and talk about any issues and internal affairs of Europe whatever the subject is,security,immigration,economy etc. Basically any issues facing Europe,I believe that's the purpose of this section. And what "audience" again is that ? If you haven't seen,lot of members of this forum are living in Europe,so they are themselves also faced with these issues.

Yeah, I'm not buying that you 'simply want to have a discussion'. There is no discussion to have, we keep having the same discussions over and over again. Moral of the story, you need to go complain to your local governments/Jewish minority that have the means to influence migration policies and political correctness issues you complain of.

Instead, you want to avoid that and vent your frustrations at largely Muslim audience on this forum. Which is unethical and I'll stand up it to until you learn to become ethical.

Yeah, I don't buy you want to stand up to 'unethical behavior' :lol::omghaha:. Your -32 rating says it all; you have been breaking the rules more than anyone else here on this thread combined. I think think you're just full of it.

There are several Muslim people joining in the discussion in this very thread, they certainly don't seem to take you as their defender in need, but who cares.
We'll continue posting whatever we want. You go ahead and complain about it. :blah:
Moral of the story, you need to go complain to your local governments/Jewish minority that have the means to influence migration policies and political correctness issues you complain of.
Lol 'Jewish' this and 'Jew' that. Blame it all on the Jews who control everything. People complaing on social media had effect; Immigration influx has been dealt with at least a little, the worst of open doors politics is over.

When you open a topic on this forum, you have to including opening post giving your input on the subject. There need to be a stated reason for it. When there is no stated reason, others have to assume what OP intention is. And I have accurately described his intentions. And it's unethical.
No you don't. It doesn't say that you have state 'your intend'. Where do get that from? Gasping for straws, are we?
Nobody is trying to stop your imput, but you imput isn't worth anything to me, when the only thing you're saying is "go to your goverment". That's what I would call "unethical".

So once again, the only solution to his frustrations is take up these issues with relevant authorities.
So once again, the only way to stop these post is to go the relevent authorites i.e. the moderators, but of course, "you're not desperate enough" So you'll just continue to cry about it.

Yes, of course, he's here to insult all the poor Muslim victims. This is just the first step in his of exterminating the Muslims and world domination:sarcastic:

But please, forgive @Vergennes , it are his and my Jewish masters, who also control the media commanding him to do post this "unethical" thread.

Your media sucks then
Well, we agree on something then.
and so does every other media organization in the world.
There are some good ones out there, don't be too harsh. :lol:
If humans want fair and just media, they need to demand it. But, guess what, most humans enable misinformation/injustice in this world.
Or they go to better ones, causing the traditional media to lose relevance and get more desperate. People also vote and complain on social media and it works.
Because most humans disregard God , and therefore disregard ethics/morals.

This is a completely other discussion for another thread, don't derail or your negative rating will jump to -33, not that you care anyways. :disagree:

@PAKISTANFOREVER mate I was not shooting in the air, check this 5 years old immigrant won the Sweden Got Talent-2018. He can rap at 5 years of age and that too in Swedish.
Audition got Golden Buzzer
In final, all the lyrics are written by his father
And here is Ibrahim who arrived in Sweden a year before this audition and he can not only speak Swedish, he is able to sing in it.

And yeah, the girl who won EuroVision for Sweden is also an immigrant from Morocco..

The list of students is really long.. and they are excelling in sciences, engineering, medical, business fields so they are playing a very positive role..

crazy, doesnt france have any rules etc for immigration?

That's why I said narrow down your statement though I still think it is too generic because how can you determine the IQ without interacting with all of them...many are really talented and have even won talent shows in Sweden. Many children of immigrants are performing much better than the average in education and recently a girl got a scholarship from the commune to go and study in USA because she was the best in her class and can speak 5 different languages.....trouble makers and criminals are always in small number but definitely they capture headlines and make the lives of other decent members of that group worse.
@PAKISTANFOREVER mate I was not shooting in the air, check this 5 years old immigrant won the Sweden Got Talent-2018. He can rap at 5 years of age and that too in Swedish.
Audition got Golden Buzzer
In final, all the lyrics are written by his father
And here is Ibrahim who arrived in Sweden a year before this audition and he can not only speak Swedish, he is able to sing in it.

And yeah, the girl who won EuroVision for Sweden is also an immigrant from Morocco..

The list of students is really long.. and they are excelling in sciences, engineering, medical, business fields so they are playing a very positive role..

But that that does not negate the fact that a lot of migrants from sub-Saharan africa are ruining Italy and other European nations.

Ever lived in a free society? What sort of dumb question is that?
Free yes....not stupid! It is common sense rather!

You can estimate but not make a definitive legal statement. A 15 year old medically cannot be differantiated from 20 year old. I have seen 14 year old groid's who are so huge that they are large then most 20 year olds. When I say larger I mean musculture, bone size etc

Although I am a son of a migrant to UK but my views about uncontrolled migration have hardened. I actually now think there should be no more then 1000 asylums a year and immigration should be restricted according to a point based system. If your a consultant cardiologist come in etc. I am in a unique position to observe this migration thing helped by the fact that I have a brother who is a police officer and another who is a social work manager at a care facility. They often get young men staying who are classed as young teenagers because they claim they are 15 but have no identity papers which of course will have been dumped conveniently. The real ages is anything but 15. They know the laws are far more lenient on young people.
15-20 is a legit but a 30-40 yr old wont pretend to be 15! And I have seen far too many below 25 whites walk free!

I am not supporting this...But if there is a loop in the law any white or brown would exploit it! I mean the loop in the plead pscho has been abused by whites in America that every "lone shooter" is psychologically challenged...Interesting enough no one has plugged the loop hole there! What I am saying, start questioning the laws too! If they are bendable some apeshit will bend it!

?
What is so weird about gold necklace? Its pretty normal to wear a "gold chain" with a pendant.

A necklace doesn't necessarily mean a "haar", it could also mean a gold "chain" with a pendant.
yes but in "rally" really? In America might even signal insurance fraud :rofl:

I'm fully well integrated into British society. I work and pay my taxes. I'm educated to degree level. I live like a decent citizen. I was also born and raised in London, the UK. I didn't turn up to the UK a few months ago with a low IQ and start committing crime.
doesnt suit ur name and flags.
PS: anybody who has two flags under their avatar is a migrant.

You can estimate but not make a definitive legal statement. A 15 year old medically cannot be differantiated from 20 year old. I have seen 14 year old groid's who are so huge that they are large then most 20 year olds. When I say larger I mean musculture, bone size etc
I dont know about UK but in Germany:

In Germany, as in many other countries, proof of being under or over the legally defined age limits is required for legal decisions about procedural privileges or social benefits (for example, right to shelter and services of the child care facilities by youth welfare offices after taking in unaccompanied refugee minors). The relevant age limits in Germany for various legal issues range between 14 and 21 years of age. Increasing cross-border migration has resulted in more people in Germany who can not prove their chronological age with valid identification documents. If doubts about the given age of an individual cannot be otherwise eliminated, authorities and courts can request a medical age assessment issued by an expert. In general, every physician who has the necessary expertise can be called as a medical expert. In our estimation, age assessments are prepared mainly by forensic physicians, radiologists, dentists, primary care physicians, and pediatricians. It should be noted that a medical expert is not bound under the care principle of the physician–patient relationship but is rather obliged to maintain strict neutrality.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4760148/

Oh sad they didn't know she was their supporter. :-):P
They committed a double crime. (1) snatching is a crime in itself regardless of whether the victims were pro, anti or neutral. (2) these idiots potentially turned their supporters into opponents. Thus not only police should punish them as per law but after their return from the prison, their community should beat the crap out of these idiots.

q9khzibd1x911.png

Thief! Only i´m allowed to use star wars meme

tenor.gif

Don't play dumb, I'm addressing the trend here that has emerged as a result of OP, it makes all the sense to make this a central issue in European/French forums. And more importantly take necessary steps in his country directed at responsible authorities that can bring the change he wants.

The deep rooted issue here is many Europeans don't want demographic change. And that's the purpose of these threads. So I get straight to the deeper issue and what I believe are effective means for them to bring about the change they want.

If they are this alienated by their own society and come to us to vent, then something is not right. Either European people reject them , or European authorities don't care about their opinion. Or Jewish led media has made it taboo to object to migration or risk losing job/being called racist in media. So they need to brainstorm to see how to go about these obstacles. So go talk to the Jewish people. And if you're one of those people that believe Jewish people have no involvement in anything, and it's the local European white's who make it this hard to oppose demographic change. Then take it up with them.

One thing that's clear, is it is not Muslims who dominate media and alienate people who oppose mainstream policies. Nor do Muslims have any meaningful influence in political sphere in Europe or US.

The elites and media in Europe have an agenda. Their agenda fails though and they dont understand why the far right wins more and more. Thats the problem. They let the train crash to keep their utopia up as long as possible, Which will end in tragedy.

Common tactics by migrants to lie about their age because of the "soft" treatment of young migrants compared to adults. Cops will probably find about their real age and will not be surprised if its higher than claimed.
A lone shop keeper beat them up and they are three.....probably they are teenagers...13 to 15 years old.

A lone shop keeper beat them up and they are three.....probably they are teenagers...13 to 15 years old.

Sounds legit.

Once three cchokra boys passing by were annoying my dogs. Their barking drew me out.

Just then the boys started pelting stones at my dogs. One of which came and hit one of my cars.

In my kacchas I rushed in and got the keys of my Kinetic and chased them.

They bolted in different directions. I cornered one hiding in the garden of the bungalow next door.

Grabbed him and made him sit sn front.

Chased another down into the market and got him by the collar near the Pani Puri walla.

Then rode into the police station with two whiny boys and deposited them there.

The third one had escaped by then. Which is a good thing coz I cudnt have fitted any more on my scooter.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom