What's new

Two women coming back from pro migrants rally... are assaulted by three minor migrants...

OK...you can estimate the age based on medical tests...some development in the body doesnt occur after a cut off age and so on...So it isnt rocket science just medical sciences!

2ndly, why wear gold necklaces to a rally? If no one steals it, you could still end up losing it in a "rally"...right?

Lastly, STUPID migrants making their and tons of other people's lives miserable by being idiots of a really high level!
?
What is so weird about gold necklace? Its pretty normal to wear a "gold chain" with a pendant.

A necklace doesn't necessarily mean a "haar", it could also mean a gold "chain" with a pendant.

?
What is so weird about gold necklace? Its pretty normal to wear a "gold chain" with a pendant.

A necklace doesn't necessarily mean a "haar", it could also mean a gold "chain" with a pendant.

he is talking as if rally was organised in india or pakistan . this happens in our part of the world .

If anyone is reckless/obnoxious/troublemaking in any society, they should be looked down upon, migrant or not. I think OP believes migrants are more inherently subject to such behavior. I don't believe in generalizing like that, but as I've said in past, if OP has an agenda, there is no point trying to get it across here. He needs to write letters to his local representatives or partake in rallies.

He picks out specific uninteresting articles regarding migrants for a reason. Most of the stuff he publishes doesn't warrant the attention he gives it. So I suggest he go to speak to his local French representatives. I'm not sure what he wants from people in this forum who come from many different backgrounds.

I have no idea how reputable this source is, but I believe you need to email your local representatives if this migration issue is causing you this much distress. We can't help you here.

I don't like nor care about migrants,I just like when those who advocate their presence get a taste of their own medicine. And thank you for your advice,I'll call my representatives right away,never thought about that,thanks.

The two women who were assaulted returned from a rally organized in Montpellier in support to the migrants and the Aquarius,a boat that picks up migrants off Libyan coasts to bring them to Europe....

The two women then came across three foreign unnacompanied minors of 13 and 15 years old who followed them snatched their gold necklaces.

A shopkeeper chased and neutralized them before handing them to the local police.

View attachment 503769

@Nilgiri @waz @Cell_DbZ
How do you parle lol en francois :D ?

I don't like nor care about migrants,I just like when those who advocate their presence get a taste of their own medicine.

So you don't like migrants(or dislike of demographic change, which is not exclusive to Europeans believe it or not), and that's a common sentiment seen in the world by all nationalities, no problem here. You don't like the French parties who advocate migration and want them to change their perspective. Then go take it up with your local representatives.

You're targeting the wrong audience here. I personally don't even think about France ever, or know anything about the demographics in France, or care about what kind of policies they do or don't have. So I can't advocate or not advocate something I don't know about or could care less about.

My issue with you is you're targeting the wrong audience, it's clear you post these articles that show migrants in bad light just to vent your frustrations to large Muslim audience here. Even though most people here have nothing to do with France or want to see millions of migrants enter France. I think you need to direct your frustrations at responsible parties in your country, which is much more effective. Or vote for certain parties that advocate your positions. Other than that, stop spamming us with these articles. There are no hordes of French non-migrant leftists here who can 'get taste of their own medicine', dude.

and that includes you as well..right?

I'm fully well integrated into British society. I work and pay my taxes. I'm educated to degree level. I live like a decent citizen. I was also born and raised in London, the UK. I didn't turn up to the UK a few months ago with a low IQ and start committing crime.

So you don't like migrants, and that's a common sentiment seen in the world by all nationalities, no problem here. You don't like the French parties who advocate migration and want them to change their perspective. Then go take it up with your local representatives.

You're targeting the wrong audience here. I personally don't even think about France ever, or know anything about the demographics in France, or care about what kind of policies they do or don't have. So I can't advocate or not advocate something I don't know about or could care less about.

My issue with you is you're targeting the wrong audience, it's clear you post these articles that show migrants in bad light just to vent your frustrations to large Muslim audience here. Even though most people here have nothing to do with France or want to see millions of migrants enter France. I think you need to direct your frustrations at responsible parties in your country, which is much more effective. Or vote for certain parties that advocate your positions. Other than that, stop spamming us with these articles. There are no hordes of French non-migrant leftists here who can 'get taste of their own medicine', dude.

Look,I don't care about any audience nor your opinion,nor I am trying to change the world by posting unnofensive articles on a random forum,I have the right to post whatever I want whenever I want about anything I want as long as it doesn't breach any forum rules,tons of articles posted I don't agree with nor like here yet I just don't pay attention to them ,you should probably do the same. It's not that hard to not click on a link.

Common tactics by migrants to lie about their age because of the "soft" treatment of young migrants compared to adults. Cops will probably find about their real age and will not be surprised if its higher than claimed.
Hey now! You can't go say things like that, you racist!

Look,I don't care about any audience nor your opinion,nor I am trying to change the world by posting unnofensive articles on a random forum,I have the right to post whatever I want whenever I want about anything I want as long as it doesn't breach any forum rules,tons of articles posted I don't agree with nor like here yet I just don't pay attention to them ,you should probably do the same. It's not that hard to not click on a link.

I'm not disputing your right to post these articles on the forum. I'm pointing how illogically you are going about your frustrations. And also your intentions about posting these articles in this forum instead of European/French one. Or on one of your favorite forums, 'mess.(...)'. So you keep posting this stuff without making clear to us what your purpose is, we're gonna start where we ended in the last thread.

You said your intention is to get point across to leftists or other parties in your nation, so why aren't you doing that directly instead of posting here?

Muslims have little to no influence in Western media or Western political movements. Only minority which does is the Jewish minority. And they generally tend to encourage migration in Europe(especially in US media). But I never seen you complain about them. You need to take this up to people with authority if you want change. And it seems like Macron is already responding to local sentiment and bringing change. But, that's not because of your posts here, it's likely as a result of more logically oriented Frenchmen than you, that went out and voted, demonstrated or put pressure on local representatives.

Last edited:
OK...you can estimate the age based on medical tests...some development in the body doesnt occur after a cut off age and so on...So it isnt rocket science just medical sciences!
You can estimate but not make a definitive legal statement. A 15 year old medically cannot be differantiated from 20 year old. I have seen 14 year old groid's who are so huge that they are large then most 20 year olds. When I say larger I mean musculture, bone size etc

Although I am a son of a migrant to UK but my views about uncontrolled migration have hardened. I actually now think there should be no more then 1000 asylums a year and immigration should be restricted according to a point based system. If your a consultant cardiologist come in etc. I am in a unique position to observe this migration thing helped by the fact that I have a brother who is a police officer and another who is a social work manager at a care facility. They often get young men staying who are classed as young teenagers because they claim they are 15 but have no identity papers which of course will have been dumped conveniently. The real ages is anything but 15. They know the laws are far more lenient on young people.

2ndly, why wear gold necklaces to a rally?
Ever lived in a free society? What sort of dumb question is that?

I'm fully well integrated into British society. I work and pay my taxes. I'm educated to degree level. I live like a decent citizen. I was also born and raised in London, the UK. I didn't turn up to the UK a few months ago with a low IQ and start committing crime.
Well your statement was sweeping and generic so why spare yourself, that's hypocrisy. If not you then your parents migrated so you are a second gen immigrant.

Who suggest you're racist, your own local media or political movements? So why aren't you taking it up with them?

Here, have a chill pill:
image.jpg

Who suggest you're racist, your own local media or political movements?
I was just joking, okay?

So why aren't you taking it up with them?
Why do I have to take anything up to anyone? what kind kind of argument is that? Perhaps you should stop your complaining too and 'take it up to the local government', oh wait, they are all Islamaphobes, racist and xenophobes, I forgot, please forgive me! :cray:

Well your statement was sweeping and generic so why spare yourself, that's hypocrisy. If not you then your parents migrated so you are a second gen immigrant.

Yes, but me and my parents always worked hard and contributed to society. We also strived to become educated. Modern day migrants to Europe are GENERALLY low IQ savages who are prone to criminal behaviour. Especially the ones that cross the Mediterranean to get to Italy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom