What's new

Two trillion galaxies in 'observable' Universe

Facts have different dimensions ..For a blind man every picture is simple dark and its a fact for him .
i agree with you even sometime i feel that knowing in painful but its now like a drug i have to take it daily :p: i simply cant live without theoretical physics

Facts have different dimensions ..For a blind man every picture is simple dark and its a fact for him .
As they say ignorance is bliss. By that logic, it would have been much better had we been in the stone age era. Much simpler life and less stress.

we all are hoping same sir . its same here . abut scientists they are united because they know whats coming on . they know our power and abilities . they know what is future . lets hope we have achieved speed and power in our lives and we see humans traveling out of solar system .
earth exposed to annihilation every 26 million years we r close to the next one.

just like here except different names and approach.

In different Universe's though, as far as our Universe go, we are only intelligent life, unless there are beings in other dimensions.

Anyway, explanations from religious text not going to convince anyone these days, people today want a miracle, or some sort of divine proof. And if one believes in a God, then they know that God is aware of that, and will deliver.

As far as topic goes, it really is hard to comprehend and amazing, it's so significant that people immediately speculate where this came from or how it came about.

As they say ignorance is bliss. By that logic, it would have been much better had we been in the stone age era. Much simpler life and less stress.
Who said its a simpler life ? Try to live in a cave surrounded by carnivores

Who said its a simpler life ? Try to live in a cave surrounded by carnivores
They lived a life full of ignorance just like religious people live. I am just drawing a parallel, nothing to be taken literally. My point is exploring truth is the only way forward irrespective of how difficult it is.

They lived a life full of ignorance just like religious people live. I am just drawing a parallel, nothing to be taken literally. My point is exploring truth is the only way forward irrespective of how difficult it is.
And ours ignorance is we assume that we are here to explore truth ..and some people thought they are walking on it ..Who is right ???

And ours ignorance is we assume that we are here to explore truth ..and some people thought they are walking on it ..Who is right ???
please elaborate, unable to understand

Its all about Faith ... People are free to believe in Whatever they want to, you can believe Evolution , Judaism , Hindusim , Islam , Christianity , Atheism , etc ... but using a Disrespectful language for what people choose to believe is a clear sign of Frustration .. so keep your Post civil even if you Don't believe in God or Science etc ..

All these heavenly bodies , stars, galaxies or what not, they form the first heaven. What is there in higher heavens only Allah knows. BUT, the relation, size wise, of first and second heaven is like a ring in the desert. Same relation of 3rd to 4th , and so on till seventh. Then Seventh and Kursi is same as ring in the desert. Then comes the Arsh of Allah and only Allah knows what its dimensions are. And on the day of reckoning, all these heavens will be wrapped up like a folding paper in one hand of Allah.

Make you feel really insignificant.

Last edited:
God created all this just for life on earth.. That does not even make 0.00000... Trillion zeros) % of the know universe??? If so why ... Is there any mention of it any holy books??

Yes there is.

We do explore the truth, the truth is Islam.

Back
Top Bottom