What's new

Two trillion galaxies in 'observable' Universe

If God exists, he is God of Earth and not of whole universe, so please spare this BS. There I said it.

two trillion galaxies,each galaxy holds around 100 billion stars, average star has multiple planets, on just one planet Earth....how many religions do you think has been created??? over 100 maybe over 1000,

so do you believe these countless alien species believe in the same Abrahamic god?

Allah has created us same as those alien species, so they may have also given the same Devine guidance.

Earth is the only planet that has the LIFE

Sir, not all of the human being are like you :)
Do we have any evidence that we are the only living being ?

how can there will be no life in billions of planets in habitable zones of billions of stars
I am 1000% sure that there are so many life forms in different planets but earth is such a small planet and Humans are so so insignificant technological, physically and dimensionally that we may never be able to find others. Even if we find, what is the guarantee that our sense organs would be able to sense those life forms. We are limited in so many ways and ONLY Technology can help us. That's why I say we are stupid. instead of countries investing in weapons and fighting due to man made religion, the world should unite and invest heavily in space technology. Because that is the future and that is where all the answers lie.

I am 1000% sure that there are so many life forms in different planets but earth is such a small planet and Humans are so so insignificant technological, physically and dimensionally that we may never be able to find others. Even if we find, what is the guarantee that our sense organs would be able to sense those life forms. We are limited in so many ways and ONLY Technology can help us. That's why I say we are stupid. instead of countries investing in weapons and fighting due to man made religion, the world should unite and invest heavily in space technology. Because that is the future and that is where all the answers lie.
yeah sir the problem is what we have in space today its also just because of our hate and race in cold war .lolllz humans did not realize it until some asteroid wipe our arse and teach us a lesson as its teach dinosaurs lolllz. we must leave this planet with our tech we must colonize other planets and moons which are in habitable zones . we must invest heavily to save mankind or else there will be no humans if anything happen to this planet .

the problem is what we have in space today its also just because of our hate and race in cold war
That is true but I just hope that at some stage these separate space programs can come together and join hands. Good things is scientists all across the world are not blinded by hate and that's why we see so much cooperation between various space programs

That is true but I just hope that at some stage these separate space programs can come together and join hands. Good things is scientists all across the world are not blinded by hate and that's why we see so much cooperation between various space programs
we all are hoping same sir . its same here . abut scientists they are united because they know whats coming on . they know our power and abilities . they know what is future . lets hope we have achieved speed and power in our lives and we see humans traveling out of solar system .

Sometimes I feel it is better to be a religious guy and feel important in our own existence rather than opening up to new realities and cursing our own self for insignificant existence

Sometimes I feel it is better to be a religious guy and feel important in our own existence rather than opening up to new realities and cursing our own self for insignificant existence
ignoring the facts and stay behind the world ? can we ?knowledge is power sir and i love it .

God created all this just for life on earth.. That does not even make 0.00000... Trillion zeros) % of the know universe??? If so why ... Is there any mention of it any holy books??
actually quran state it clearly there many lifes out there.

we are now type-0 civilization if we achieve the goals of type-1 civilization (according to dr.micho kaku ) we will be able to reach far away we will have colonies on other planets and we will sure be able to find our life in space . how can there will be no life in billions of planets in habitable zones of billions of stars ? no way we are just a tiny peace of mass a smaller then a grain of sand . there is remaining all the sand of of earth .i am sure next few centuries if we did not destroyed ourselves our kids will laugh on our tech .the only problem is we have power of destruction of whole damn planet . we need to get a life

this is what we are?:D:P

PaleBlueDot.jpg
hats of

Back
Top Bottom