What's new

Two suspected terrorists shot dead in Noida

beetel

BANNED
Reaction score
Breaking News! Two Pakistani terrorists were gunned down by the UP ATS in a late night encounter in Noida. The incident occurred just a day before the Republic Day. Both terrorists were identified as Abu Ahmad, Abu Ismail. One terrorist was from Rawalkot and the other one was from Okara.

The terrorists were travelling in a Maruti 800 car with the number plate UP14E 9531. Two AK 47 Rifles, ikg RDX, a detonator and 5 grenades were recovered from the terrorists. One police jawan was injured in the encounter and was admitted to a nearby hospital.

The entire operation was conducted jointly by the UP ATS and Noida Police. The police intercepted on the basis of intelligence inputs. The encounter took place at 2.30 AM near Mahamaya Inter College in Sector 97, Noida.

The police have cordoned off the area and bomb disposal squad has been called in to defuse any live bombs. Security has been beefed up in and around Delhi following the latest development.

Ok - lets at least post links and not use infalmmatory headlines.
Two suspected terrorists shot dead in Noida

25 Jan 2009, 0459 hrs IST, Pushpendra Chauhan, TNN

NOIDA: Two suspected terrorists were killed in an encounter with the UP Anti-Terror Squad in the wee hours of Sunday morning in Noida, a day
before the nation celebrates its 59th Republic Day.

Police sources said the encounter took place in Sector 97 of Noida, which is a suburb of Delhi and an important part of the National Capital Region (NCR). Police further said that one of the slain alleged terrorists is a Pakistani.

Two AK-47s and handgrenades were recovered from the alleged terrorists. Based on the recovery of the weapons, SSP of Noida, Navin Arora, feels that the dead criminals can be terrorists. He further said that any confirmation in this matter will be done by the DGP of UP Police in Lucknow later on Sunday.

According to the SSP, ATS was informed of two armed criminals trying to enter Delhi by a car numbered UP14E 9531. As soon as it got the information, the ATS chased them. When the Maruti 800, in which they were travelling, reached near Mahamaya flyover, the UP ATS team stopped them. They tried to run away through the Noida-Delhi expressway towards Sector 97, the SSP further informed.

Arora further informed that the criminals started firing on them once the ATS team closed in on them. In the exchange, the two were injured and later nabbed. Police took them to a nearby hospital where they were declared dead.

The SSP also informed that an identity card of one Sameer Chaudhary was also recovered from their car. Police however also says that the identity card may be fake.

Two suspected terrorists shot dead in Noida-India-The Times of India

No need to make fantastic claims of "Pakistani identity' barely hours after the individuals were shot dead.

Its precisely this sort of irresponsible reporting and accusations in the Indian media and by the GoI that led to the recent hostility between the two nations.

Thread title edited

Again they had PAKISTAN PASSPORTS with them and they are from Rawalpindi. Wats up with pakistan terrors? Always travel with pakistani passport or ID card

LOL ! Now pranab can you hear indian ppl voice. Common man show to the ppl what you can do..u r at PM office now...

are they suspected?

Last edited:
do we even know that these poor guys were even terrorists the indian police has a history of false encounters.

do we even know that these poor guys were even terrorists the indian police has a history of false encounters.
ATS tracking them from several days..Information had that they have two A_K47 with them..They started firing and injured one officer..

Noida, Jan 25: Two suspected Pakistani terrorists were killed in an encounter in Sector 97 of Noida in the wee hours of Sunday, a day before the nation celebrates its 59th Republic Day.

"Two terrorists have been gunned down by our team at Noida and we are collecting the evidence and trying to figure out what they were up to," Inspector General, Special Task Force, AK Jain told reporters.

The 30-minute encounter, a joint operation of the Noida Police and the UP Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), took place at around 2.35 am.

"One of the terrorists, while being taken to hospital identified himself as Farooq, a resident of Okara in Pakistan, and his companion as Abu Ismail from Rawalakot (***)," UP Additional Director General of Police (ADG) Law & Order Brij Lal told a press conference in Lucknow.

"Two AK-47 assault rifles, four magazines, 120 rounds of ammunition, five hand-grenades, nine suspected RDX rods, detonators, a Pakistani passport and Rs 18,000 were recovered from the terrorists," Lal said.

"The passport recovered from Farooq bears the name Ali Ahmed, resident of Rahimyaar Khan in Pakistan," the ADGP said, adding some documents like identity cards and diaries were also recovered from them.

"We are verifying the documents," he said.

The officer said the ATS team had been working for the past one month on a terrorist module and around midnight last night, it got the information that the two persons, equipped with AK-47 rifles, in a white Maruti car were trying to enter Delhi from Lalkuan in Ghaziabad.

The ATS unit deployed at Amity outpost saw the suspected vehicle coming at around 2.15 am and tried to stop it, on which the terrorists opened fire at the team, he said.

In the retaliatory fire, the two terrorists and an ATS personnel Vinod Kumar Singh were injured, Lal said.

The ATS team was also assisted by the Noida Police during the operation.

The injured were rushed to the hospital, where the two terrorists were declared brought dead by the doctors, the officer said, noting that the constable was out of danger.

"We are probing what the terrorists were up to and who were their local contacts," the ADGP said.

The UP police was already on high alert in the run up to the Republic Day celebrations, he said.

According to Senior Superintendent of Police Navin Arora, an identity card of one Sameer Chaudhary was also recovered from the car, adding the ID may be fake. "We are investigating. We have to see what IDs etc do we get....”

A bomb disposal squad is on the site of the encounter to defuse the grenades.

Fake bogus news I have read it but i don't believe it

Last edited:
Last week my uncle found a dead monkey on our roof in our lucknow house @t chowk. Could it be an ISI agent or Pakistani terrorist who decided to come with his passport and papers and all such information that would actually prove he was a Pakistani and killed the poor little creature???

Indians any idea who killed the little monkey we found on our roof? The police fined us for it saying it was on OUR roof so we must have killed it? I think it is conspiracy of ISI to frame hapless Indians is'nt it? ;)

Indians what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Noida, Jan 25: Two suspected Pakistani terrorists were killed in an encounter in Sector 97 of Noida in the wee hours of Sunday, a day before the nation celebrates its 59th Republic Day.

"Two terrorists have been gunned down by our team at Noida and we are collecting the evidence and trying to figure out what they were up to," Inspector General, Special Task Force, AK Jain told reporters.

The 30-minute encounter, a joint operation of the Noida Police and the UP Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), took place at around 2.35 am.

"One of the terrorists, while being taken to hospital identified himself as Farooq, a resident of Okara in Pakistan, and his companion as Abu Ismail from Rawalakot (***)," UP Additional Director General of Police (ADG) Law & Order Brij Lal told a press conference in Lucknow.

"Two AK-47 assault rifles, four magazines, 120 rounds of ammunition, five hand-grenades, nine suspected RDX rods, detonators, a Pakistani passport and Rs 18,000 were recovered from the terrorists," Lal said.

"The passport recovered from Farooq bears the name Ali Ahmed, resident of Rahimyaar Khan in Pakistan," the ADGP said, adding some documents like identity cards and diaries were also recovered from them.

"We are verifying the documents," he said.

The officer said the ATS team had been working for the past one month on a terrorist module and around midnight last night, it got the information that the two persons, equipped with AK-47 rifles, in a white Maruti car were trying to enter Delhi from Lalkuan in Ghaziabad.

The ATS unit deployed at Amity outpost saw the suspected vehicle coming at around 2.15 am and tried to stop it, on which the terrorists opened fire at the team, he said.

In the retaliatory fire, the two terrorists and an ATS personnel Vinod Kumar Singh were injured, Lal said.

The ATS team was also assisted by the Noida Police during the operation.

The injured were rushed to the hospital, where the two terrorists were declared brought dead by the doctors, the officer said, noting that the constable was out of danger.

"We are probing what the terrorists were up to and who were their local contacts," the ADGP said.

The UP police was already on high alert in the run up to the Republic Day celebrations, he said.

According to Senior Superintendent of Police Navin Arora, an identity card of one Sameer Chaudhary was also recovered from the car, adding the ID may be fake. "We are investigating. We have to see what IDs etc do we get....”

A bomb disposal squad is on the site of the encounter to defuse the grenades.

Out of BOLLLYWOOD and into the INDIAN PSYCHE! Your ''ATS'' is a bigger drama-baaz than I imagined! The poors saps were first shot dead by the ATS and then their 'passports' etc were recovered to declare them as Pakistani terrorists? Maybe it was written on their forehead? :woot: :rofl: :rofl:

What a bunch of uniformed morons in ATS to think this Bull$hit drama baazi will take root anywhere but in India's own crappy backyard ! :crazy:

That was for your post!

You want people to even have views that conform to what you think they should be! You may not agree with someone's views, doesn't mean you need to begin questioning the person and his faith.

Frankly, I found that disgusting and hope you will correct that mistake.

I was just wondering that not all muslims in india really believe this crap about ISI. My mothers side back there obviously dont and think its "media propaganda from both sides to create distrust" (thats what my uncle said) so I was just raising the question that how this one strange person thinks differently... ;)

However I actually like people having different views it gives room to opportunity.... :agree:

EDITED: Off topic
In any case I read this part:

"Two AK-47 assault rifles, four magazines, 120 rounds of ammunition, five hand-grenades, nine suspected RDX rods, detonators, a Pakistani passport :woot: and Rs 18,000 were recovered from the terrorists," Lal said.

...and I feel like i jumped into a bollywood action movie...

Now how likely am i to carry a passport and identitification that gives me off as a Pakistani when i am there for sabotage missions in India? You guys believe this honestly? Do all Indians believe this? They dont right temme they dont...

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking News! Two Pakistani terrorists were gunned down by the UP ATS in a late night encounter in Noida. The incident occurred just a day before the Republic Day. Both terrorists were identified as Abu Ahmad, Abu Ismail. One terrorist was from Rawalkot and the other one was from Okara.

The terrorists were travelling in a Maruti 800 car with the number plate UP14E 9531. Two AK 47 Rifles, ikg RDX, a detonator and 5 grenades were recovered from the terrorists. One police jawan was injured in the encounter and was admitted to a nearby hospital.

The entire operation was conducted jointly by the UP ATS and Noida Police. The police intercepted on the basis of intelligence inputs. The encounter took place at 2.30 AM near Mahamaya Inter College in Sector 97, Noida.

The police have cordoned off the area and bomb disposal squad has been called in to defuse any live bombs. Security has been beefed up in and around Delhi following the latest development.

Please kindly quote a independent source and post pictures of the so called "Pakistani" passports until then they were and will continue to be "Terrorists". Kindly refrain from posting trashy articles here.

Damn ISI Generals are so dumb that they sent Terrorists to India with Pakistani Passports.They need to be replaced with RAW Generals who are famous for seducing female RAW Agents...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom