What's new

Two PLA Mechanised Divisions Near Ladakh Deeply Worrying the Indians

I'm sorry to say to my Indians that we have geared our military to fight Pakistani military.

We have neglected the chinease threat
And now it's too late

We will have to accept China lac proposal.

As for Pakistan India will not give an inch simply because they can fight Pakistan if they have too.

But China no chance

It is this kind of thinking that has caught India with its pants down.

They will fight as one against india. not individually. You think after china is done with you, you will have anything left to fight pakistan with ? do you think the chinese will not share their cyber capabilites with pakistan ? their satelliate images and their intelligence data in the event of a war with india ? Fighting pakistan is fighting china, fighting china is fighting pakistan.

this is just the beginning .

It is this kind of thinking that has caught India with its pants down.

They will fight as one against india. not individually. You think after china is done with you, you will have anything left to fight pakistan with ? do you think the chinese will not share their cyber capabilites with pakistan ? their satelliate images and their intelligence data in the event of a war with india ? Fighting pakistan is fighting china, fighting china is fighting pakistan.

this is just the beginning .

Yes they can and probably will.
I only hope our stupid coward politicians and complacent Indian attitude changes and we wake up to this threat.

We need to up our game
Bigger defencec budget
More development and faster production of Indian weapons
A long term military alliance with USA including bases for USA navy even fighters in ladakh just like South Korea and Japan.
We can't take on China on our own
No shame in admitting this

Yes they can and probably will.
I only hope our stupid coward politicians and complacent Indian attitude changes and we wake up to this threat.

We need to up our game
Bigger defencec budget
More development and faster production of Indian weapons
A long term military alliance with USA including bases for USA navy even fighters in ladakh just like South Korea and Japan.
We can't take on China on our own
No shame in admitting this

What you said would have worked maybe 10 years ago

America is in retreat. Trump wants to decrease us role and influence in the world .

1593239485012.jpg

On a serious note the Indian Twitter feeds that I visit outside of this forum have suggested the amounts of ammo and equipment that China has brought in suggests China is definitely looking to redraw the line of actual control.

India will have to fight china they will be forced into war or surrender land China has come to change status quo.

We fear a massive defeat unless we are supported by USA and Israel

I can tell you now Russia has pulled away they do not wish to get involved
Why would Israel support India given their close ties with the Chinese? The USA maybe ... although I believe support is going to be very limited like 1962 since the US wants to use this to their advantage.

Russia has its own interests in keeping China preoccupied by India. Russia is protected from Europe by its eastern european buffer states as well as its environment but that it completely opposite when it comes to the southern border with China. China can give Russia huge headache by pushing into Siberia.
A Chinese push into Siberia along the Xinjiang and the Manchurian fronts would be basically unstoppable. The Trans-Siberian railway would be cut very shortly and the Russians would have an extremely difficult time bringing in reinforcements and supplies ... much like during the Russo Japanese land war of 1905, instead in 2020 the gap is even more lopsided. The only way Russia can successfully defend against a Chinese invasion of Siberia would be through nuclear weapons ... as such I doubt Russia would want to antagonize China on the India matter.

Why would Israel support India given their close ties with the Chinese? The USA maybe ... although I believe support is going to be very limited like 1962 since the US wants to use this to their advantage.

A Chinese push into Siberia along the Xinjiang and the Manchurian fronts would be basically unstoppable. The Trans-Siberian railway would be cut very shortly and the Russians would have an extremely difficult time bringing in reinforcements and supplies ... much like during the Russo Japanese land war of 1905, instead in 2020 the gap is even more lopsided. The only way Russia can successfully defend against a Chinese invasion of Siberia would be through nuclear weapons ... as such I doubt Russia would want to antagonize China on the India matter.

Strongly agree. The Chinese population across the border along Russian border towns has increased significantly over the last decade. Chinese are a sizable minority in Siberia allowing China to assert some political control over the local affairs. This influence in Siberia will continue to grow in the future and may become permanent whenever the PLA decides to occupy Siberia. The Chinese historically controlled both sides of the Amur river which seperates the 2 countries today. The Chinese population on the their side of the Amur river is massive about 50x times that of the Russian population on their side of the river. Chinese have poured massive investments and manpower into the other side of the Amur river. Today Chinese businesses employee thousands of Russians in siberia and have mostly replaced the low skilled native russian workers with chinese migrants.

Russians for now have kept quiet. Putin is happy with what little investment he can get and the Chinese are pouring massive funds into Siberia contributing to the Russian economy. Pretty much Putin has become a vassal state to the Chinese the only little independance Russia has left is selling weapons to the bhindians

No chance, when russia gave the cold shoulder that was it

Indian generals have been drumming about being prepared for 2 front war

Now they have their wish .

will India step up or drop its testicles ?

Only in their dreams....India is not ready for 2 front war....Their defense analysts are crying that India has NO military option. Some are even suggesting that India should improve it’s relationship with Pakistan and only focus on China. Surprisingly Americans and Australians think India can defeat China which is a big fat lie.

Last edited:
Only in their dreams....India is not ready for 2 front war....Their defense analysts are crying that India has NO military option. Some are even suggesting that India should improve it’s relationship with Pakistan and only focus on China. Surprisingly Americans and Australians think India can best China which is a big fat lie.
No Americans or Australians think India can beat China in a war

India is snookered. Combined Pakistan and China militaries dwarf india's. India could not handle a hot border with Pakistan, now China border is hot too. I am loving it.

India is snookered. Combined Pakistan and China militaries dwarf india's. India could not handle a hot border with Pakistan, now China border is hot too. I am loving it.
I don't think you should be too happy. Needling is a 2 way sword.
Ask yourself, with such a huge size difference why India never got back rest of the Kashmir?

Now India is going to ramp up its military structures, just like Pakistan army did to face India. And of course politician & army would love it. (Because all the money and image building) foreign countries will also live it.
Only country who never want a militarized India Is Pakistan. So yes short term goal might be met of Pakistan, (I'm 100% sure it's not the case) but for long term it's not good for Pakistan.
You already giving access to your bases to China. It's not a small thing. Hope you guys are asking something really good from China as well.

Back
Top Bottom