What's new

Two Pakistani perverts filming women in Turkey arrested & charged by FIA

Why was this posted in Pakistan strategic and foreign affairs? It should be posted in Turkish Defence forum section
If foreign affairs was determined by the actions of expat’s, Turkey would be isolated in the world it self like every other country.

Why was this posted in Pakistan strategic and foreign affairs? It should be posted in Turkish Defence forum section
If foreign affairs was determined by the actions of expat’s, Turkey would be isolated in the world it self like every other country.

How on Earth did you get unbanned?

What wonderful exports - like a crate of exploding mangoes.
Every nation has good and bad people.
Pakistan is 230 million people which is 5th largest in terms of population alone.
Turkish gangs them self are very known in some European countries for their crimes.
Every country has good and bad.
Who can forget British, don’t British men travel to underdeveloped countries to have sex with underage girls? Or how about your UN peace keeping troops who start raping the locals instead?
Even here in Canada there’s many cases of British men committing rapes here and doing all sorts of crime.

How on Earth did you get unbanned?
Cope.

Every nation has good and bad people.
Pakistan is 230 million people which is 5th largest in terms of population alone.
Turkish gangs them self are very known in some European countries for their crimes.
Every country has good and bad.
Who can forget British, don’t British men travel to underdeveloped countries to have sex with underage girls? Or how about your UN peace keeping troops who start raping the locals instead?
Even here in Canada there’s many cases of British men committing rapes here and doing all sorts of crime.

Cope.
Yes I agree with you. Every nation has bad apples - but sex pests are an embarrassment to any nation- and only propagate the narrative that all x people from y country are bad or perverts sadly.

Yes I agree with you. Every nation has bad apples - but sex pests are an embarrassment to any nation- and only propagate the narrative that all x people from y country are bad or perverts sadly.
True but this thread is posted in the wrong section.
Rapes in a foreign country by expats is their internal affairs NOT our startegic of foreign affairs.
Posting threads in sections like this is indirectly taking shots at Pakistan like this poster is doing right now by implying these 2 pests represent our foreign policy.

Rapes in a foreign country by expats is their internal affairs NOT our startegic of foreign affairs.
Posting threads in sections like this is indirectly taking shots at Pakistan like this poster is doing right now by implying these 2 pests represent our foreign policy.
I agree this has nothing to do with strategic affairs of Pakistan. Sadly people just post things Willy nilly here. The same is true on British forums.

Anyway this is sad, men should be better. Women are not objects and should have the right to walk in public without fear of Harassment or any unwanted contact.

LOL you're the one posting anti-Chinese propaganda here, despite having a name of JF-17. I don't think you could be Pakistani.

LOL you're the one posting anti-Chinese propaganda here, despite having a name of JF-17. I don't think you could be Pakistani.
im not posting anti China propaganda but rather facts in the CORRECT THREAD.
What does your post have to do with this thread?
Im anti oppression and occupation not anti Chinese. Im anti Chinese brutal occupational state which occupies east Turkistan, not against the average Chinese.
Ofc your low iq brain can’t process that because your another ccp bot.
I don’t need to prove my nationality to anyone.

im not posting anti China propaganda but rather facts in the CORRECT THREAD.
What does your post have to do with this thread?
Im anti oppression and occupation not anti Chinese. Im anti Chinese brutal occupational state which occupies east Turkistan, not against the average Chinese.
Ofc your low iq brain can’t process that because your another ccp bot.
I don’t need to prove my nationality to anyone.

Xinjiang is under the sovereignty of China as much as much as Kurdistan is a part of Turkey as much as Balochistan is a part of Pakistan.

You accuse me of being a CCP bot yet here you are advocating a plane that could not be built without their support. You act as a pan-Islamist bot.

You write about having self-respect yet you worship uyghurs who couldn't care any less for Pakistanis. I seriously think you're an indian.

Back
Top Bottom