What's new

Two million Afghans still living in Pakistan: UN

US did not help Pakistan; they utilized us in Afghanistan.

Nonsense. USA sent F-16's to Pakistan to soften it up (40 I think) so it would become more compliant to US plans in Afghanistan, as well as to help defend itself. It increased military and economic aid to Pakistan ($600 million in total). The Saudis pumped money into Pakistan, especially the madrassahs to spread its ideology. USA helped Pakistan by helping Afghanistan, even USA couldn't care less about either country..the target was the defeat of the Soviets, nothing else was important. Unless you call donating billions in military hardware, and billions of dollars as not helping someone.....

Secondly the voice of ‘Pakhtoonistan’ has always been raised by Afghans not Pakistanis, what about that?

It's been raised by the Afghan political parties in Afghanistan, as much as it's been raised by the Pashtun political parties in Pakistan. ANP even won quite a few seats last election in NWFP. They are a seperatist/autonomy party. Even though they do not have anything like a majority in the NWFP, they have as much support in the NWFP as Karzai and other Afghan Pashtun nationalists have in Afghanistan (perhaps more, since Karzai can't even move out of Kabul). If anything, Pakistani Pashtuns seem to be demanding autonomy more so than Afghani Pashtuns. Trying to invent fables or post fake youtube videos of what Pakistani Pashtuns just confirms the belief that the most empty headed people make the most noise.

Thirdly do you see any harm in Afghan areas joining Pakistan?

It's not important if Afghan areas join Pakistan or Pakistan areas join Afghanistan. Most people don't even care about the Durand Line. It's just an imaginery line.

roadrunner himself is one of millions of Afghan who are holding forged pakistani documents and call themselves Pakistanis.

I am from NWFP and know how our everyday lives have been effected by flood of Afghan refugees or locally called "Kabllies".
They are a cancer to our society.

Thanks to Kana Dijaal "Zia ul Huq" our streets and towns are taken by afghani kablies.

I have not seen one single Afghan in Pakistan or abroad who is a well wisher of Pakistan.I asure you they hate Pakistan and its people.
They are the worse nation on earth and i believe Allah will destroy them by America.
We need to kick this enemy from our country asap.
I personally came accross hundreds of afghan families who all had Pakistani id cards and passport.
our neighbours back home in pakistan are persian speaking afghani and bought house next door to us.they all have forged Pakistani Ids.

the best way is to activate pakistani public and tell people to report afghan families in their areas.they then should be picked up by army and sent back to Afghanistan.

Infact there is a plan going on in NWFP by ANP to change NWFP's its name to Pakhtoonistan or Afghania and later join Afghanistan.
these are actually the people who do not want Afghani to leave as now afghanis vote for this party.
We need to seal our border with Afghanistan and kick out these enemies asap

roadrunner himself is one of millions of Afghan who are holding forged pakistani documents and call themselves Pakistanis.

I am from NWFP and know how our everyday lives have been effected by flood of Afghan refugees or locally called "Kabllies".
They are a cancer to our society.

Thanks to Kana Dijaal "Zia ul Huq" our streets and towns are taken by afghani kablies.

I have not seen one single Afghan in Pakistan or abroad who is a well wisher of Pakistan.I asure you they hate Pakistan and its people.
They are the worse nation on earth and i believe Allah will destroy them by America.
We need to kick this enemy from our country asap.
I personally came accross hundreds of afghan families who all had Pakistani id cards and passport.
our neighbours back home in pakistan are persian speaking afghani and bought house next door to us.they all have forged Pakistani Ids.

the best way is to activate pakistani public and tell people to report afghan families in their areas.they then should be picked up by army and sent back to Afghanistan.

Infact there is a plan going on in NWFP by ANP to change NWFP's its name to Pakhtoonistan or Afghania and later join Afghanistan.
these are actually the people who do not want Afghani to leave as now afghanis vote for this party.
We need to seal our border with Afghanistan and kick out these enemies asap

Since all those terrorist attacks, I am sure that Americans, or British or rest of the European nations think about Pakistanis in the same way !!!! But are all Pakistanis or Muslims terrorist ? Or are all Pakistanis living abroad are frauds or cheats ?? PLEASE STOP GENERALISING AND OVER EXAGGARATING THE THINGS HERE .......you cant blame everyone because of the misconduct of few ...

I only agree with the last part of statement that we should seal or borders and stop further influx from West as it will create more problems for an already fragile country.

Kakool,

if you need to make up a fake nickname, because you're too embarassed your real identity would get a battering from me, just as some Tajik Afghans gave you hundreds of batterings before to make you feel this way, then it will not lend any credibility to what you say. The only way to beat an argument down is either with the truth, or which lies so good that one cannot see through them. At the moment, you fall into neither category.

And do I even sound like an Afghani with forged documents in some Pakistani refugee camp? I would imagine you must have weed pumping out of your ears to believe such a thing!

Funny, you're from NWFP, you say, yet I can prove reality and what you say don't match!

"I am really grateful to the people and government of Pakistan because they gave the refugees all the facilities needed to establish and grow their business," said Haji Nasim"
Feature Stories; Press Releases: Afghanistan, Afghan refugee turns rug exporter in Pakistan

"I'm thankful to the Pakistanis for showing splendid hospitality to us," he said.
BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Afghan refugee looks to the future

“I am very happy living in Haripur now. The doctors here at Sach’s office giveus free medicine and look after us. We are very grateful to them.
http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Pakistan.pdf

Since all those terrorist attacks, I am sure that Americans, or British or rest of the European nations think about Pakistanis in the same way !!!! But are all Pakistanis or Muslims terrorist ? Or are all Pakistanis living abroad are frauds or cheats ?? PLEASE STOP GENERALISING AND OVER EXAGGARATING THE THINGS HERE .......you cant blame everyone because of the misconduct of few ...

I only agree with the last part of statement that we should seal or borders and stop further influx from West as it will create more problems for an already fragile country.

Sealing the border is impossible. It's too mountainous, too long, and sealing it, would mean the Eastern border is less secure. Anyhow, as these are refugees, I see no problem in them going to Pakistan, as they aren't askin for citizenship. However, the US should pick up the tab for their stay, and perhaps should patrol the border, since the refugee crisis is caused by bombs from them.

Nonsense. USA sent F-16's to Pakistan to soften it up (40 I think) so it would become more compliant to US plans in Afghanistan, as well as to help defend itself. It increased military and economic aid to Pakistan ($600 million in total). The Saudis pumped money into Pakistan, especially the madrassahs to spread its ideology. USA helped Pakistan by helping Afghanistan, even USA couldn't care less about either country..the target was the defeat of the Soviets, nothing else was important. Unless you call donating billions in military hardware, and billions of dollars as not helping someone..... .

That’s what I m saying that they used us.

It's been raised by the Afghan political parties in Afghanistan, as much as it's been raised by the Pashtun political parties in Pakistan. ANP even won quite a few seats last election in NWFP. They are a seperatist/autonomy party. Even though they do not have anything like a majority in the NWFP, they have as much support in the NWFP as Karzai and other Afghan Pashtun nationalists have in Afghanistan (perhaps more, since Karzai can't even move out of Kabul). If anything, Pakistani Pashtuns seem to be demanding autonomy more so than Afghani Pashtuns. Trying to invent fables or post fake youtube videos of what Pakistani Pashtuns just confirms the belief that the most empty headed people make the most noise.

It's not important if Afghan areas join Pakistan or Pakistan areas join Afghanistan. Most people don't even care about the Durand Line. It's just an imaginery line.

A free Afghanistan with NWFP is not possible!

Never ever!

And all those who want this must be eliminated.

It does make difference wather Afghanistan join us or we join them the only possibility is they join us.

Never! Never!

Both sides have barbarians?!

The Indian Razaakars are the slimiest creature on the face of the earth, wherever they are it stinks like ****.

The Indian Razaakars are the slimiest creature on the face of the earth, wherever they are it stinks like ****.

And they were in Hyderabad before they surrendered in a week before the Indian forces. Shows their character and "bravery", they can only fight unarmed civilians and indulge in rapine. In front of real forces their hands tend to rise above their heads very fast!

That’s what I m saying that they used us.

The US did use Pakistan in the same way Pakistan used Afghanistan. Both the US and Pakistan pumped US money and arms into Afghanistan through Pakistan, both US and Pakistan withdrew from Afghanistan after the mess had been created and marauding Mujahideen monsters started fighting for the power vaccum. I don't see how Pakistan's intentions or actions were any different to the US's during the Afghan-Soviet war. You know?

A free Afghanistan with NWFP is not possible!

Never ever!

And all those who want this must be eliminated.

That's tolerant of you. Do you normally kill everyone who has a different point of view to you?

It does make difference wather Afghanistan join us or we join them the only possibility is they join us.

Well if Afghanistan can join Pakistan, I don't see why the reverse should be out of the question. Whether the capital is located in Islamabad or Kabul ought not to matter, so long as government can run a country well.

RR, Congratulations on a series of good posts.

For the first time I am observing some "objectivity" in your posts.

The US did use Pakistan in the same way Pakistan used Afghanistan. Both the US and Pakistan pumped US money and arms into Afghanistan through Pakistan, both US and Pakistan withdrew from Afghanistan after the mess had been created and marauding Mujahideen monsters started fighting for the power vaccum. I don't see how Pakistan's intentions or actions were any different to the US's during the Afghan-Soviet war. You know?

That's tolerant of you. Do you normally kill everyone who has a different point of view to you?

Well if Afghanistan can join Pakistan, I don't see why the reverse should be out of the question. Whether the capital is located in Islamabad or Kabul ought not to matter, so long as government can run a country well.

That does'nt make sense at all!

Why should we go to Afghanistan? I'm sure every Pakistani pashtun will find this very very abusive. There are 33 million pashtuns here and 14 million in afghanistan who are mostly cattle farmers living in despicable conditions and suffering disease war etc. What do they have to offer us???? Afghan pashtuns come to our cities to find jobs and f4 better standard of living. If pashtun areas are to be united afghanistans pashtun areas must be united into pakistan. If afghanistan wants to reunite pashtuns best way is cede their pashtun areas to us. Khallas! Otherwise just leave the Pashtunistan issue and let it rot in the grave. The problem with afghans remains they are unwilling to let go of the issue!!!!! Bhai theres no problem but its afghan attitudes that are becoming annoying. They think paktoons are waiting for them with open arms to liberate them from "evil punjabis". The pashtunistan ideology should be in a dustbin now but it is constantly pushed and pushed by afghans and some idiot elements in our own society!

Simple question are there more afghan pashtuns on Pakistani soil or are their more Pakistani pashtuns on Afghan soil and is there larger population of pashtuns in afghanistan or Pakistan?

True Pak pashtuns are nationalistic (ie value the Pathan sub identity a lot very much like some of the mohajirs pushed by MQM) but that does not bring them close to the afghan ones because Pakistan comes first for them. They're twice as patriotic as they are sub nationalistic. 30% armed forces are pashtun despite the fact that pashtuns make up. True a bond exists here but the bond between this nation overrides that tiny bond between us and afghan pashtuns.

ANP only wants more rights for pashtuns. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and have never presented any desire to cede pak pashtun areas to Afghanistan so i dunno why there is all this noise about ANP coming to power. Just like some people constantly hate MQM some hate ANP just because they are f4 1n certain ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom