What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

No it isnt in the interests of either; but why do indians get angry when we are the ones who were fired upon in the first place.

ANY army would fire back. A soldier isn't worth anything if he doesn't fire back when fired upon,

Sir, firing back is not the issue. Its the mutilation. I am really praying that something like this didnt happen, or if it did, then we should punish the individuals responsible

Pak army is turning into a fanatic taliban style militia. such ritualistic beheading are not done by professional armies. These mullah gangs will hurt Pakistan ultimately than India.

I don't think too many of us doubt PA's abilities or professionalism.
I think it is the allegation- unproved I may add- of mutilation/ decapitation that is making Indian forummers angry.
Some of the TV press here is whipping up sentiment in the worst possible way.
And you are saying IA is not professional ?

Dude watch the news, Army has said that.

NDTV 24x7: Watch Live TV, Live News, India News Free

Sir, firing back is not the issue. Its the mutilation. I am really praying that something like this didnt happen, or if it did, then we should punish the individuals responsible

yes bro fight as a man to man . decapitation is something which will create huge backlash .

Pak army is turning into a fanatic taliban style militia. such ritualistic beheading are not done by professional armies. These mullah gangs will hurt Pakistan ultimately than India.

Great, insightful post!

Wait Indian Army has claimed it now! S--hit. I am really sorry man. Army soldiers have the right to die with dignity.[/QUOTE

i don't know what kind of media frenzy will follow . as per past experience this will add one more bad experience which will be repeated continuously in media .

sad day... rip to the soldiers.... mutiliation of any human be civil or armymen is disgrace to whole humanity...

its cowardice to behead a dead body and mutiliate it... only a person having no self respect can do such a thing...

I hope the mutiliation thing didn't happen... no sane human would support disrespect to a dead human being.

I honestly hope the mutilation was due to some "weapons fire" and not deliberate....

NDTV is saying: "Sources- Head of one soldier missing". Has IA confirmed it? Just checking.

Edit: IA apparently has said "Grave provocation". But AFAIK no specifics were given.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom