What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

The ICJ site, under the sub-heading of Jurisdiction (Contentious Jurisdiction), says that : An international legal dispute can be defined as a disagreement on a question of law or fact, a conflict, a clash of legal views or of interests.

You can read through the rest of it section titled under the heading of 'Jurisdiction' & the 'Cases' it has heard to get a better idea !

Jurisdiction*|*International Court of Justice

sorry sir i was not aware but if we start taking all the cases to ICJ it will have to change the name to India Pakistan court of justice .

Not really they haven't a single judge sitting on his arse sifting through cases ! :rofl:

Besides its one incident we're talking about now every violation that happened hitherto !

Not likely to happen - if it was to happen, it would have many times over.

We can't co-exist together.Peace with Pakistan will remain only pipe dream for generations to come .

I think about it this way... What is the price that I am ready to Pay for Peace (Start thinking from 'swallowing false pride', for starters)... I know it is counter intuitive, but Peace as a concept is about 'what you are ready to give in, before you ask the other side to give in something'

I know this theory has many counter arguments, but what is a human philosophy, without a flaw... !

Eorl ⚔;3781543 said:
I brought the issue of unprofessionalism of BSF here, not BD. You kill our people even inside our territory.
First in your case its BSF, not IA.
Secondly, in your case BSF is against the intruders, in this case its two armies of nations.
Third, if you haven't allowed millions to intrude into India, this wouldn't have happened.

Stay away from our territory, Stay safe.

So don't bring this topic again.

sorry sir i was not aware but if we start taking all the cases to ICJ it will have to change the name to India Pakistan court of justice .

Lets start with one then ! :tup:

Besides whats the alternative ? Neither of us is going to believe what the other is saying & accept a unilateral verdict !

War ain't gonna happen..,its neither in India's or Pakistan's interest ...only thing to do is wait and watch...

Lets start with one then ! :tup:

Besides whats the alternative ? Neither of us is going to believe what the other is saying & accept a unilateral verdict !

very true sir since i am a son of defense personal i would not like any one losing their father or son in peace time .

Not likely to happen - if it was to happen, it would have many times over.

Trial of Pakistani Prisoners of War (Pakistan v. India) - 11 May 1973

Appeal Relating to the Jurisdiction of the ICAO Council (India v. Pakistan) - 30 August 1971

Aerial Incident of 10 August 1999 (Pakistan v. India) - 21 September 1999

http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?p1=3&p2=2

Its possible if we're willing ! :tup:

Trial of Pakistani Prisoners of War (Pakistan v. India) - 11 May 1973

Appeal Relating to the Jurisdiction of the ICAO Council (India v. Pakistan) - 30 August 1971

Aerial Incident of 10 August 1999 (Pakistan v. India) - 21 September 1999

International Court of Justice

Contentious Cases*|*International Court of Justice

Contentious Cases*|*International Court of Justice

Its possible if we're willing ! :tup:

we do have an alternative then, let's wait and watch events over the next few days as to how they unfold..

we do have an alternative then, let's wait and watch events over the next few days as to how they unfold..

Probably not going to happen; like I said we're more fond of whipping up a media frenzy because we both know that whatever truth there was in our assertions is sandwiched between enough jingoism that it would never hold impartial scrutiny !

Yeah if you *** heads want to open a Pandora's box. Tread wisely.

And don't cry like sissies when it's your side that starts something and we fire back (which is what any army would do)

Good work Pakistan Army - keep the heat up.

Watch your wording, ******. Sissies are your troops that always try to test IA's patience.

And yea...kicking your a$$es isn't new for IA, we can take home your troops in their thousands so it's PA's
sh!t that needs to be cleaned up. As of starting this sh!t, PA takes the credit for that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom