What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

What's good about this news and possible Indo-Pak skirmishes increasing. Both countries don't want any confrontation especially in their present conditions.

Yes Pk is in vary Bad situation for any war, but India is in good condition.

I said good, that the revenue was taken and also because I heard to say some Bangladeshi that PA is not like our BDR to keep silent while our unarmed civilians are killed.

Yes Killing is very sad incidence.

Do you people not see that the ONLY reason the IA attacked a PA post was because the PA were aiding a militant/terrorist group trying to enter Indian territory hence the swift IA response. As @Oscar said this wasn't some rogue mission undertaken by a local IA commander but this is a directed response to enemy action. One of the many reasons that violence in JK has come down to almost nothing these days is directly because the IA has taken a very agressive policy wherein they aggressively patrol and peruse any infiltrators trying to enter Indian territory. This case is just an example of this tenacious and aggressive policy.

Tell me honestly what does the IA/India stand to gain in this pathetic back and forth? NOTHING. So it goes without saying the IA initiated the attack on the PA post to defend their country. It is a well known fact the PA provides covering fire to infiltarotrs trying to enter into India, some of you are brave and fair enough to admit this, most aren't.

What has followed is tragic but not unexpected.

So you admit that IA crossed LOC a couple of days ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
So anything new from LOC? Nothing here in Pakistani media about the LOC situation.
May be govt.s asked media to give it less airtime to diffuse the situation.

No the weapons you left behind was good enough for me ! Besides no one claimed 'mutilation' or anything like that. It was one of them usual cross border attacks.

but sir did you checked whose weapon was left behind . or believed what army told.

So you admit that IA crossed LOC a couple of days ago?

I don't think anyone is denying that. The IA does this regularly to take out anti-Indian terror elements and I'm not talking about regular IA- if you catch my drift. The IA crossed the LoC when it became clear the PA was about to assist terrorists/militants in entering Indian territory.

We are talking of pakistAN ARMY here .Their hate for the Hindus and Hindu indian army is unparalleled.
We've had many Christian and Ahmadinejad soldiers in the past at high posts, so it's obvious hi dus are also welcome, but I guess THeY choose to not join the army unlike the patriotically of other religions

Do you people not see that the ONLY reason the IA attacked a PA post was because the PA were aiding a militant/terrorist group trying to enter Indian territory hence the swift IA response. As @Oscar said this wasn't some rogue mission undertaken by a local IA commander but this is a directed response to enemy action. One of the many reasons that violence in JK has come down to almost nothing these days is directly because the IA has taken a very agressive policy wherein they aggressively patrol and peruse any infiltrators trying to enter Indian territory. This case is just an example of this tenacious and aggressive policy.

Tell me honestly what does the IA/India stand to gain in this pathetic back and forth? NOTHING. So it goes without saying the IA initiated the attack on the PA post to defend their country. It is a well known fact the PA provides covering fire to infiltarotrs trying to enter into India, some of you are brave and fair enough to admit this, most aren't.

What has followed is tragic but not unexpected.

Then you should have engaged the militants. You have an ample amount of equipment and men near the LOC in order to do this. The crossing over of ceasefire lines isn't a small thing, hence like you said yourself, this was expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
but sir did you checked whose weapon was left behind . or believed what army told.

No I did not nor was I posting in the previous days thread to that end ! Likewise I would expect Indians to follow what they preach !

Right now everything is unsubstantiated !

The Indians crossing over to Pakistan to kill two of ours !

Us crossing over to India to kill two of yours !

Beheading them !

Giving cover to militants that were moving in for the previous incident !

Etc.etc.etc !

I really doubt he is a spokesperson for the Indian Army or the Indian Govt. How is his admittance relevant?

Well obviously he is not an official spokesperson of IA but since he seems to be the only Indian who agrees with Pakistani version that IA crossed LOC, entered Pakistani territory and attacked PA post. Just wanted to make sure about his verdict.

india shows its agression against neighbors again!

It's time for China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Maldives to bring down the elephant!

Nah, it's too much to call India an elephant, I think Sri Lanka should take that title

No I did not nor was I posting in the previous days thread to that end ! Likewise I would expect Indians to follow what they preach !

nor did i posted in other thread . i only asked you have you gone for same neutral evaluation which you have suggested.

Pak Fauj Zindabad!

These Indians weren't worrying about the kids and family of our jawan.

Now that they got paid back with interest, they start playing victim and the waters works start.

Good job Pak Army.

Tujhay mera Salam.

Then you should have engaged the militants. You have an ample amount of equipment and men near the LOC in order to do this. The crossing over of ceasefire lines isn't a small thing, hence like you said yourself, this was expected.

When the lines between militant and PA are blurred is it not expected that some PA may be harmed by the IA engaging militants/terrorists? It is the PA that has chosen to operate in such close proximity with these illicit organisations as a matter of routine as such these incidents where PA soldiers are harmed are bound to occur.

yes but you need to be really close to behead someone right. Indian soldier are not carrying water pistols either, they would have shot the Pakistani ones when they saw them approach. So i dont buy the beheading idea

once you have killed the patrolling guard, you can mutilate the body.

they were not killed by beheading.

They were beheaded after being killed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom