What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Facepalm!

Nay dude, luckily my logic doesn't comprehend the way your does.. :)

1. Leran to know where to use word facepalm. its not baap ka raaj to use english words as per ur desire.
2. Luckily indeed. Coz if u had the comprehension of understanding truth, u wud have been ashamed of being from a country whose army chiefs, political leaders have banked on open lies thruout its history. be it zardari, rehman malik, parvez musharaf, etcetc. u name it........... what else do u expect more from urslef? :D

So I heard one Bharti solder was beheaded. I mean they could not find his head.

Yeah I am hearing the same but yet to see an official statement on beheading!

Meanwhile you might find this one quite helpful..
The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit
India lashes Pakistan after deadly Kashmir encounter | Reuters.

1. Leran to know where to use word facepalm. its not baap ka raaj to use english words as per ur desire.
2. Luckily indeed. Coz if u had the comprehension of understanding truth, u wud have been ashamed of being from a country whose army chiefs, political leaders have banked on open lies thruout its history. be it zardari, rehman malik, parvez musharaf, etcetc. u name it........... what else do u expect more from urslef? :D

Facepalm is an expression bhai sahib.... Proper English tau app sekha he rahe hein sath mein yeh bata dein LERAN kya hotta hay?

Sorry, it wasn't my choice... I have no problem with anyone's English!

this can escalate the situation if it is found to be a truth and will terribly hamper the image of Pakistani Army.

Apparently it is being denied by official Indian channels.. NO proof of them making that statement has been shown.
Especially the most initial ones by the IA spokenperson where it was categorically denied.
So if it was added specifically for brownie points by the hawks.. then it embarrassing for them at a moral level and not Pakistan.

Pressure comes and goes.. the mutilation is still an unconfirmed allegation unless proven through pictures or otherwise.
It seems more like a "wolf" type invented truth that the officials have had to accept simply because it has been said too many times. Unless an actual picture, proof of the mutilation is given.. including type of instrument used..it cant be confirmed on this side so action may be taken.

It may be an issue, but not as big as forummers here make it out to be.
On the 3 hour bulletins maybe.. not the main story.

Ok sir, even if one assumes that the body were not mutilated than atleast u'll agree that LOC was breached & soldiers were killed inside our side of the border, now u can say that India started it all, but again assuming that India started it unprovoked than atleast Pak should had acted maturily & used a proper diplomatic channels, it could had internationalized the issue than as certainly it wasn't the first incident of ceasefire violation on LOC, In fact Pakistan could have got the moral high ground in this case. This is not a game where if one scores a goal other should score two. What this has done is that now the people who were running for "Aman Ki Asha" will get a Jor ka Chata :D

Apparently it is being denied by official Indian channels.. NO proof of them making that statement has been shown.
Especially the most initial ones by the IA spokenperson where it was categorically denied.
So if it was added specifically for brownie points by the hawks.. then it embarrassing for them at a moral level and not Pakistan.

I saw several interviews done to an IA officer who confirmed this ..let me see if youtube has it ,,,

I saw several interviews done to an IA officer who confirmed this ..let me see if youtube has it ,,,

It would be good to have those .. since then it can be gauged with contradicting statements from other IA officials.
Perhaps not everybody is on the same picture?

Ok sir, even if one assumes that the body were not mutilated than atleast u'll agree that LOC was breached & soldiers were killed inside our side of the border, now u can say that India started it all, but again assuming that India started it unprovoked than atleast Pak should had acted maturily & used a proper diplomatic channels, it could had internationalized the issue than as certainly it wasn't the first incident of ceasefire violation on LOC, In fact Pakistan could have got the moral high ground in this case. This is not a game where if one scores a goal other should score two. What this has done is that now the people who were running for "Aman Ki Asha" will get a Jor ka Chata :D

Yes it is, always has been. History is testament to that

Indians are proven themselves to be lying in every count. They even rejected UN investigation because their lie would be exposed. No one in the world would use their diplomatic capital just so indians can abuse it with scam and bring down their credibility.

so we too have every reason to believe you will deny it in spite of evidence .

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit.

Now go and deny your Mighty IA story... And Deny that your soldiers crossed the border and killed our Brave soldier... Hindu baniye ho akhir... Baghal may churi aur muh may ram ram karna tmhara kaam hay!

Now go and deny your Mighty IA story... And Deny that your soldiers crossed the border and killed our Brave soldier... Hindu baniye ho akhir... Baghal may churi aur muh may ram ram karna tmhara kaam hay!

jab border par jate hain to churi rakhni padti hai ... aur Ram to man main hamesha baste hain... :P

1208_10151389675664919_529053159_n.jpg

this will be either 3rd time I will be saying that we have given enough links where MoD says that mutilation has been done. The recently I gave was from a government channel DDnews.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom