What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Oye last line padna bhool gaya......

"I am also Sorry for what i did to all BDians, i respect Captain_Planet, he was right & I was wrong, pls forgive me" ok??

WTF man 8000 years before konsa captain planet tha ?:taz:

Right now we should n't loose our heads, retaliating by say beheading 4 of their soldiers will only help rally Pakistani people and groups like TTP around their army.
Instead of wagging a war against Pakistan on its border we should keep pouring oil into fire that is burning all over Pakistan from FATA to Karachi.

Interestingly..but not surprisingly... the reports from India through friends and relatives paint a different picture.
Nobody is actually paying any attention to this issue as much, people are still more interested in the Rapist control measures and otherwise.

Same situation in Pakistan.. its all about Sex , lies and Videotape there..

Poor souls that got killed on both sides really died a pointless death.

No Sir, I cannot say about the PA soldier who died but certainly the 2 IA soldiers din't died a pointless death. This is a big news here, ofcourse all 120 crore people of India can't talk about it all day leaving all work at hand. Our Govt. will give every support to the Family of the soldiers, India will increase the Diplomatic pressure on Pakistan now. Expect some sort of pressure on Pakistan in coming days.

I could pull out a bunch of articles that state that Indian soliders attacked Pakistani on the LOC this year.

The attacks are not one sided, don't believe everything your war mongering/drama loving media tells you.

all are aware that exchange of fire is a common scene there but the way as our Govt says that the body is mutilated. This is unacceptable.

I can't fault you for lack of professionalism. You're master for diverting discussion. Back to the topic, I don't, & will never doubt PA professionalism. But please don't stoop to that level to say our brave soldiers scores brownies over the dead bodies of their colleges

propaganda has no professionalism involved in it. Most real soldiers detest it but keep quiet due to pressure.
Its been the story with all the wars between India and Pakistan.
Fake engagements, reduced casualties, undeserving heroes.. etc
Both militaries or rather their respective Goebells have used it before.. and will use it again.
Actual professionals cringe at the thought of it, opportunistic Yes men use it as their chance to make some fake glory or get on the map with fake allegations.

EXACTLY. U need to have logic to comprehend as it is. :D......Not ur mistake if u r so blunt in talking bout this subject

Facepalm!

Nay dude, luckily my logic doesn't comprehend the way your does.. :)

all are aware that exchange of fire is a common scene there but the way as our Govt says that the body is mutilated. This is unacceptable.

Just wait for the official reports to come out.

Your media first said that one of the soliders was beheaded (which turned out to be a lie) so theres no point in speculating

Just wait for the official reports to come out.

Your media first said that one of the soliders was beheaded (which turned out to be a lie) so theres no point in speculating

mutilation is the point which has angered the Army.

No Sir, I cannot say about the PA soldier who died but certainly the 2 IA soldiers din't died a pointless death. This is a big news here, ofcourse all 120 crore people of India can't talk about it all day leaving all work at hand. Our Govt. will give every support to the Family of the soldiers, India will increase the Diplomatic pressure on Pakistan now. Expect some sort of pressure on Pakistan in coming days.

Pressure comes and goes.. the mutilation is still an unconfirmed allegation unless proven through pictures or otherwise.
It seems more like a "wolf" type invented truth that the officials have had to accept simply because it has been said too many times. Unless an actual picture, proof of the mutilation is given.. including type of instrument used..it cant be confirmed on this side so action may be taken.

It may be an issue, but not as big as forummers here make it out to be.
On the 3 hour bulletins maybe.. not the main story.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom