What's new

Two Indian naval ships to take part in Chinese Navy's 70th anniversary celebrations

20190413_173533.jpg
20190414_122101.jpg
20190413_173702.jpg
20190413_130242.jpg
20190417_123348.jpg

My happy moments of last week. I enjoy these and took shots from my cell

Hmmm...Indians want to discuss Pakistan Navy in a thread about Indian Navy and China's Navy? :cuckoo:
Now that's what you call obsessed!

Agar EU banana hai toh why not India, aap ko sasti sharaab bhi bhej denge...:azn:
Nhi humy china ka maal pasand aya para hai . Jab se chines larkiyaan dekhi main ne apna mind bana liya ke unity hogi to china ya iran se :p:

Nhi humy china ka maal pasand aya para hai . Jab se chines larkiyaan dekhi main ne apna mind bana liya ke unity hogi to china ya iran se :p:
Mujhe pata nahi tha khan saab ka mood itna pechida hai? Aapko old monk pasand hai? :o:

Mujhe pata nahi tha khan saab ka mood itna pechida hai? Aapko old monk pasand hai? :o:
Whiskey koi bhi ho passand hai .per husn bhi zaroori hai yaar china pak ke milan se jo bachy paida hoty hain dekhny ki cheez hoty hain:p:

Whiskey koi bhi ho passand hai .per husn bhi zaroori hai yaar china pak ke milan se jo bachy paida hoty hain dekhny ki cheez hoty hain:p:
lagta hai aapne mood banaliya hai, chalo theek hai, jo aapko pasand ho woh kare, waise suna hai pakistan ki ladkiyaan chini utha ke le jaa rahe hai? That is something very dangerous for people of pakistan, nazar rakiyega chiniyon pe...:angel:

Hmmm...Indians want to discuss Pakistan Navy in a thread about Indian Navy and China's Navy? :cuckoo:
Now that's what you call obsessed!
So then what were you doing looking at a thread that had nothing to do with Pakistan?

lagta hai aapne mood banaliya hai, chalo theek hai, jo aapko pasand ho woh kare, waise suna hai pakistan ki ladkiyaan chini utha ke le jaa rahe hai? That is something very dangerous for people of pakistan, nazar rakiyega chiniyon pe...:angel:
Shadi ker rahy hain bhi kya bura hai is main .wesy bhi 1 crrore larkiyaan shadi la wait ker rahi hain kisi ka bhala hoga
.haan wo kidney nikalny wali baat se dar gya main bc

So then what were you doing looking at a thread that had nothing to do with Pakistan?

Just here to read about what is going on with the neighbours's Navies. Just shocked how much Indians are worried about PN. Don't quote me again as I don't want to derail the thread further.:offtopic:

Just here to read about what is going on with the neighbours's Navies. Just shocked how much Indians are worried about PN. Don't quote me again as I don't want to derail the thread further.:offtopic:
Well I hope you at least enjoyed the nice pictures I posted since you took the time to read and post on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom