What's new

Two front war | Which nation will ally with India against SinoPak ?

Which state/states will join India in combat in a war against SinoPak ?

• Total voters
Two war theory with both Pakistan and china is relevant in hypothetical scenario, not in real terms. In worst case its going to be a short border skirmishes that too is a distant probability

Iran would never help in direct combat. Only indirectly, sending in proxies causing terror and increasing their influence in Pakistan. Remember that Iran has never started a direct war in quiet a long time, Its changed the way it fights, Stealth mode.

You mean proxies like L J ASWJ TALIBAN or JUndallah and AL-Qaeda.

India doesn't need any ally,they can fight with both countries without help of any other country...indian philosophy.

I don't trust on hypocrite iranis,nowadays they are in deep love of india.

Who gives a ratzz Behind what a sold out paudi like you thinks.

1)Name Arab support for pakistan against India. just one go ahead

2)Iran and turkey the only two nation who spoke in favor of pakistan against India on the issue of Kashmir.

3)BLA supported by Arabs deny that

4)Taliban financed by Arabs deny that

Just cause you read books written by ''i sold my soul to the devil for dinar'' doesent mean you know what you are talking about

2)Iran and turkey the only two nation who spoke in favor of pakistan against India on the issue of Kashmir.

LoLz what a pathological lair :lol:

And I quote @Aeronaut @BATMAN @Pakistanisage @Secur
India's strategic relations with Saudi Arabia have been affected by the latter's relations with Pakistan.[13] Saudi Arabia supported Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir conflict and during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, at the expense of its relations with India.[11] The Soviet Union's close relations with India also negatively affected Indo-Saudi relations.[11][13] During the Persian Gulf War (1990–91), India officially maintained neutrality. Saudi Arabia's close military and strategic ties with Pakistan have also been a source of continuing strain.[11][13]

@Talon @Quantifier @kalu_miah @JonAsad
@K-Xeroid @Zarvan @chauvunist @Al Bhatti

@Secur
@Slav Defence
@Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gives a ratzz Behind what a sold out paudi like you thinks.

1)Name Arab support for pakistan against India. just one go ahead

3)BLA supported by Arabs deny that

4)Taliban financed by Arabs deny that

Just cause you read books written by ''i sold my soul to the devil for dinar'' doesent mean you know what you are talking about

1.Saudi arab
2.past,they are more close to india now
3.BLA supported by RAW and CIA
4.which taliban,afghan or pakistan?

whom you told sold out??Iran don't allow sunnis to build a masjid,but so many synagogues are in ''ISLAMIC''republic or iran

whatever.

the purpose of 2015-16 war would not be a victory over india.be it a defeat or victory.doesnt matter

what matter is to give a maximum possible damage to india so that it would take another 65 years for india to recover from the damage.now whether Pakistan is broken and removed off from the world map or whatever the indic origin people claim to do of.

this all doenst matter but the aim is just to give off maximum possible damage to india

WOW !!! Simply outstanding. With people like you living in Pakistan, we don't even need to bother about the second front. People like you will yourself take ur country to the depth of destruction.

Sri Lanka, Bhutan siding with india to counter Sino-Pak alliance? :lol:

Poor indians have no choice...

There is no counter to Sino-Pak alliance in the region!

U.S doesn't have borders with india..nor do Russia...

Sino-Pak alliance will completely contain india....

The best option for india would be to stop being a western lackey...and co-operate with its neighbors...

Pakistan-India-Iran-China-Arabs-Turks etc should co-operate with each other...

Asia deserves to lead the world, not West. West is only ahead due to our differences/disunity...

Only country that can help India are USA or Russia... rest are not in position to help...

Sino-Pak alliance? I never think this will happen.

Only country that can help India are USA or Russia... rest are not in position to help...

Why would Russians/Americans help indians against Sino-Pak alliance?

Not a chance!

Chinese own U.S economy...

Why would U.S severe its relations with China due to something as regional as Sino-Pak alliance against india in South Asia?

As I said, indians have no way of countering the deadly Sino-Pak alliance in South Asia!

Back
Top Bottom