What's new

Two dead as blast hits mosque in Karachi

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
Two people were killed while three others were injured in an explosion on Friday in Karachi’s area of Saddar, a private news channel reported.

According to details, a blast struck a mosque in Saddar’s Preedy street and killed two people. Three others were injured.

Rescue workers and heavy contingent of police rushed to the site and cordoned off the site.

The injured are being shifted to a hospital.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

Two dead as blast hits mosque in Karachi | Pakistan Today

Rest In Peace to Dead & I wish and pray for the speedy recovery of injured.

\Taliban reaction ...

To NWFP combat operations? Why has ISI not looked into catching the sleeper cells? Sleeper cells are the main problem. Of course, now the bomb blasts are so bold in your country, but it is mainly because of sleeper cells.

To NWFP combat operations? Why has ISI not looked into catching the sleeper cells? Sleeper cells are the main problem. Of course, now the bomb blasts are so bold in your country, but it is mainly because of sleeper cells.

I may be caught with foot in my mouth ; yet I must say that the Taliban's hit back is far smaller than what was expected.

As for ISI catching the sleeper cells, well there is a cultural problem.

I could take a couple of pages explaining what that problem is, but then it is a cultural problem.

Suffice to imagine this way ... Indian movies the maximum weapon used is maybe an automatic rifle; mostly hockey sticks etc will do.
On Pakistani streets Automatic weapons are common place; so much so that private individual own sniper rifles, SMGs, MP9, G3. ak47s etc etc etc. Tribes in rural areas may own AA guns, RPGs on top of dynamite, grenades etc.

So a bomb attack or two is peanuts !

I may be caught with foot in my mouth ; yet I must say that the Taliban's hit back is far smaller than what was expected.

I could take a couple of pages explaining what that problem is, but then it is a cultural problem.

Suffice to imagine this way ... Indian movies the maximum weapon used is maybe an automatic rifle; mostly hockey sticks etc will do.
On Pakistani streets Automatic weapons are common place; so much so that private individual own sniper rifles, SMGs, MP9, G3. ak47s etc etc etc. Tribes in rural areas may own AA guns, RPGs on top of dynamite, grenades etc.

Then your government has virtually done nothing to set the basics of your country right. How can GOP let Tribals have such firepower?

Then your government has virtually done nothing to set the basics of your country right. How can GOP let Tribals have such firepower? What if they want independence from Pakistan tomorrow? Any crackpot leader could claim that.

Then your government has virtually done nothing to set the basics of your country right. How can GOP let Tribals have such firepower?

Then your government has virtually done nothing to set the basics of your country right. How can GOP let Tribals have such firepower? What if they want independence from Pakistan tomorrow? Any crackpot leader could claim that.

Not just tribals,
Apart from AA guns, RPGs etc, all automatic weapons are abundant in Urban capitals as well.
My own car was decorated with 1 AA round ( cleaned and polished ) on the hand break, and several 7.62 rounds cleaned and polished !

Now the point here is that the government is real feudal; thus the instruments of government are raw power.
Ergo the weaponize of political parties and people in general.

As for crack pot .. well know some drug lords who have been milking money out of GoP for not going the rebel / independence way. Balochs and some Others too.

Last edited:
According to the police both the dead guys were actually terrorists who were transferring the bomb to some other place when they suddenly hit another motorcycle by mistake and thus the bomb exploded. So till now according to police no civilian casualty in this blast.

I also doubt they were from TTP.Pakistan does has alot of Small terrorists orgizations.

anyway its good to know that both of them were terrorists and died themselves

I also doubt they were from TTP.Pakistan does has alot of Small terrorists orgizations.

anyway its good to know that both of them were terrorists and died themselves

One of the dead terrorist belonged to interior Sindh and used to be a member of a qaum parast organization. Might be some sindhi nationalist lunatics. Anyways good riddance.

That is indeed a frightening scenario. Are licenses mandatory for these guns or are they sold off without permits ?

I heard from family that it was the terrorists that blew themselves up, no one else got killed. Is this true?

Back
Top Bottom