What's new

Two Army personnel killed in Kashmir gunfight

RIP

How many terrorists are killed in 2016 alone,the rate which security forces cleansing the valley there won't any single terrorist left by 2020 ( taking 90s as a comparison)

I honestly wish these terrorists to be local Kashmiris and not from other side just to teach their family and Separatist a lessons and a warning for others about their fate.
Militancy is already at very low levels and it is good that the security forces are dealing them blow after blow but the GoI/state gov also need to step in and start developing that state on a huge scale- this is the ONLY way that militancy will truly go away. Carrot and stick, it can't be just stick.

They died maintaining hegemony of a Hindu state over a Muslim land, they are deployed there to suppress our kin, dishonor Muslim women and murder their youth which are buried in unmarked graves. I can't be a hypocrite at least, truth must be told. #KashmirResists

They died maintaining hegemony of a Hindu state over a Muslim land, they are deployed there to suppress our kin, dishonor Muslim women and murder their youth which are buried in unmarked graves. I can't be a hypocrite at least, truth must be told. #KashmirResists
cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg

WOOW.
Talk about a skewed point of view.

On topic.
Great job IA dispatching the dumbfukcs to hell or wherever they think they are going.
RIP to the IA bravehearts.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom