What's new

Twitch Live streamer for S Korea sexually assaulted in Mumbai

Vanguard One

Reaction score
Country
Ireland

"I just finished a night out dancing in Mumbai, India and was walking back to my hotel. Two men stopped me. They kissed and touched me without consent. In the moment I did not want to exacerbate the situation so I gave them a fake phone number and tried to escape as smoothly as I could. One kind viewer of my livestream came to save me from them and I ran away as fast as possible."

India a shithole full of animals, a country that rape and sexual assault is promoted by the government, the most unsafe place to be a woman. I feel sorry for the women of India, where their own government promotes rape and assault. Can you get a more disgusting country than this?

"I just finished a night out dancing in Mumbai, India and was walking back to my hotel. Two men stopped me. They kissed and touched me without consent. In the moment I did not want to exacerbate the situation so I gave them a fake phone number and tried to escape as smoothly as I could. One kind viewer of my livestream came to save me from them and I ran away as fast as possible."

India a shithole full of animals, a country that rape and sexual assault is promoted by the government, the most unsafe place to be a woman. I feel sorry for the women of India, where their own government promotes rape and assault. Can you get a more disgusting country than this?
The accused, Mobeen Chand Mohammad Shaikh and Mohammad Naqeeb Sadrealam Ansari, have been booked under Section 354 for assault and using criminal force to outrage a woman’s modesty.

should have used pepper spray

The accused, Mobeen Chand Mohammad Shaikh and Mohammad Naqeeb Sadrealam Ansari, have been booked under Section 354 for assault and using criminal force to outrage a woman’s modesty.
I know what you did there :)

Plot twist, the second guy hired the creep to create the situation so he could jump in and play the hero.

India is the incel capital of the world. There are hundreds of millions of sexually frustrated horny men who have never even seen a naked female in person in their lives. Why would any female risk travelling to this shithole?

Yea, these two were also responsible for India to earn the BBC distinguished award.

20221201_231352.jpg

I was watching tv today and there was this news that a woman in Faisalabad was tortured and stripped and her video was leaked to internet. Some culprits were caught.

Point is, crimes happen everywhere. Stop this point scoring contest.

I got second hand embrassement by watching this, but let's not act like our **** crazed youth in Pakistan is much better.

Edit, its hysterical the word p0rn is censored here.

The root reason is Hinduism. Which regards women subhuman.

I generally don't comment on stuff concerning religion as it just turns into a unproductive bickering contest but those two persons were Muslim not hindu so your comment isn't applicable here. The guy who protected her was watching her livestream.
And it's not even about religion here it's about uneducated and unemployed miscreants who have to be dealt with strongly.

the accused are muslim Mobeen Chand Mohammad Shaikh and Mohammad Naqeeb Sadrealam Ansari, have been booked under Section 354 for assault and using criminal force to outrage a woman’s modesty.

I generally don't comment on stuff concerning religion as it just turns into a unproductive bickering contest but those two persons were Muslim not hindu so your comment isn't applicable here. The guy who protected her was watching her livestream.
And it's not even about religion here it's about uneducated and unemployed miscreants who have to be dealt with strongly.

Just a photo, not a video? how can we know what she really said?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom