What's new

Twitch Live streamer for S Korea sexually assaulted in Mumbai

"They called me within a couple of hours..."?
Haha, great, really fast indeed. she was most talking about what happened to her and that twitter just took something short out of the context.

Why does that Korean lady do in India ? Making money as Youtuber ?

While Indonesian men Youtuber (Indonesian student in India (could be learning in Indian IT universities) can get more money by just showing unique barbershop in India.....:partay:

I was watching tv today and there was this news that a woman in Faisalabad was tortured and stripped and her video was leaked to internet. Some culprits were caught.

Point is, crimes happen everywhere. Stop this point scoring contest.
OP is moderator material.

I was watching tv today and there was this news that a woman in Faisalabad was tortured and stripped and her video was leaked to internet. Some culprits were caught.

Point is, crimes happen everywhere. Stop this point scoring contest.

Pajeets don't care about what you said

They are busy highlighting religion of the culprits

Stop doing this both sides thing to look cool and sane. Doesn't work with these scums

OP is moderator material.
Yes, if it was your randian forum by this point you'd hand him the site itself

Pajeets don't care about what you said

They are busy highlighting religion of the culprits

Stop doing this both sides thing to look cool and sane. Doesn't work with these scums
Pretty much

Last edited:

Go and check replies to this tweet

Hindus in India have gone collectively psycho
lying sob's

an RSS member with a photo of Bhagat Singh- an atheist Sikh with a boner for communism
Beautiful Korean- let's be honest, the first part is not true

Yeah lol, self-explanatory really

Desert countries outside of Egypt are much better off in handling harassment cases than the land of the Fanta cola

lying sob's

an RSS member with a photo of Bhagat Singh- an atheist Sikh with a boner for communism
Beautiful Korean- let's be honest, the first part is not true

Yeah lol, self-explanatory really

Desert countries outside of Egypt are much better off in handling harassment cases than the land of the Fanta cola

All desert countries have far higher HDI than the shithole these pajeets live in

Yeh gaye k pichwarai main rehnai walon ko kia pata

Back
Top Bottom