What's new

Twin militant attacks in IOK, six armymen, 4 cops among 12 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you answered it yourself. We are aware of history, at the moment we are busy hunting the exact same people, so tell me something, how can we be sending them your way? Do you think they are cooperating with us? Furthermore, all mid-level command has been purged of all such elements, besides they were never promoted beyond a Major (therefore my omission of senior command as per your insinuation). They are no longer. Trust me.

You want to blame someone? Blame momentum.

You are partially right. But Pakistan even today is known to be trying hard to distinguish between the Pakistani terrorists targeting Pakistan and the ones targeting Afg and India (still trying to retain their favors). That's one of the reasons why its been so difficult for Pakistan to curb militancy within the country because of that extra step of distinguishing good/bad terrorists while weeding them out..

Just my 2 cents

Mate, you answered it yourself. We are aware of history, at the moment we are busy hunting the exact same people, so tell me something, how can we be sending them your way? Do you think they are cooperating with us? Furthermore, all mid-level command has been purged of all such elements, besides they were never promoted beyond a Major (therefore my omission of senior command as per your insinuation). They are no longer. Trust me.

You want to blame someone? Blame momentum.

Actually "momentum" is the perfect term for this!

No no no dude. First of all get the following facts into your head (no matter how much it hurts)

1. Afghanistan freedom fighters are not Terrorists. They are bound by blood ONLY, nothing else. Not much to do with ideology, though, to a 'foreigner' it may appear so. TRUST ME, there maybe no better authority than me.

2. TTP is an amalgamation of LeJ, LeT, JuD etc etc etc..... all joined at the hip @ ideology. Therefore the justified labeling "The Taliban"

Type 1 above hates the guts of Type 2. You just don't know it.

You are partially right. But Pakistan even today is known to be trying hard to distinguish between the Pakistani terrorists targeting Pakistan and the ones targeting Afg and India (still trying to retain their favors). That's one of the reasons why its been so difficult for Pakistan to curb militancy within the country because of that extra step of distinguishing good/bad terrorists while weeding them out..

Just my 2 cents

Reactions: HRK
LOL... I'm gonna get loads of slack for my comment above...... bhawawawawawawawawawwawawa......... :rofl:

It's unfortunate that such attacks have become the norm but that is the cost of allowing the issue to fester for so long

2 IC of 16th Cavalry Lt Col Vikramjeet Singh was killed in the attacks.

RIP to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone who laid their lives today.. for their cause or for their country .. may their souls rest in peace .

It's unfortunate that such attacks have become the norm but that is the cost of allowing the issue to fester for so long

I don't actually think that is the case. Look at the huge attention that is being paid to this attack in the Indian media and public.

Nah! Rather a cost of an ongoing low intensity war between India and Pakistan.

No no no dude. First of all get the following facts into your head (no matter how much it hurts)

1. Afghanistan freedom fighters are not Terrorists. They are bound by blood ONLY, nothing else. Not much to do with ideology, though, to a 'foreigner' it may appear so. TRUST ME, there maybe no better authority than me.

2. TTP is an amalgamation of LeJ, LeT, JuD etc etc etc..... all joined at the hip @ ideology. Therefore the justified labeling "The Taliban"

Type 1 above hates the guts of Type 2. You just don't know it.

But dont both these co exist peacefully in the regions of North Waziristan ?

I don't actually think that is the case. Look at the huge attention that is being paid to this attack in the Indian media and public.

A lot of news sources are covering it but what does that have to do with my point?

Such attacks aren't a new phenomenon. They've been going on for decades.

A lot of news sources are covering it but what does that have to do with my point?

Such attacks aren't a new phenomenon. They've been going on for decades.

You called it a norm.. Norms are not given such media attention. I guess thats what @Abingdonboy was referring to ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Difference between Indians and Pakistanis is clearly seen on this forum..while Indians says RIP to dead Pakistani soldiers, Pakistanis rejoice the death of Indians..... No wonder you have extremists who are blowing up everywhere ..

You are bit new in here.. Anyway, I second you if you meant death must not be celebrated even it is of your worst enemy.

RIP to soldiers.

Not Type 1 & Type 2. Never. :disagree:

Type 2 wants to kiss and be a nice puppy to Type 1, however, Type 1 rejects them all the time for not having a pedigree.... :D

But dont both these co exist peacefully in the regions of North Waziristan ?

Nawaz sharif's government allots funds to JuD. So they are directly funding cowardice. And I Hope no Pakistani visits India talking peace bullshit. Our hindutva goons are waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom