What's new

Turks displays Chinese built Ballistic Missiles

aimarraul

Reaction score

adc3bdf43de261645707e3ea54035061.jpg
b16db893375b49e1e9da9d08c66d33c8._.jpg

Turkey has displayed the first of 200 Chinese B611 ballistic missiles, that it is building under license. The B611 is a two ton missiles with a half ton warhead and a range of 280 kilometers. The missile is carried, and launched, in an 8x8 cross country truck. Some trucks are designed to carry two missiles. The B611 uses a solid fuel motor, and its basic guidance system will land the warhead within 150 meters of the aiming point. Using GPS for guidance will improve that to less than 30 meters.

Attachments

• adc3bdf43de261645707e3ea54035061.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Yah read somewhere they worked on it together as far as i know and I am pretty sure
turkey made modifications to fit their need.

My question is, is this the first ballistic missile Turkey has put forth?

b16db893375b49e1e9da9d08c66d33c8._.jpg

Turkey has displayed the first of 200 Chinese B611 ballistic missiles, that it is building under license. The B611 is a two ton missiles with a half ton warhead and a range of 280 kilometers. The missile is carried, and launched, in an 8x8 cross country truck. Some trucks are designed to carry two missiles. The B611 uses a solid fuel motor, and its basic guidance system will land the warhead within 150 meters of the aiming point. Using GPS for guidance will improve that to less than 30 meters.

thats poor accuracy for a short range missile.

i dont want to derail the thread but i just wanted to give some info.

S P Dash, director of the Integrated Test Range, described the launch mission involving the two Prithvi-II missiles as a “copybook success.”

It was the advanced inertial guidance system of the missiles which enabled them to hit the targets within a few metres of what is called the circular error probability (CEP), Dash added.

"Taken from a routine production lot, the missile was launched with an improved aided inertial navigation system and achieved single digit accuracy reaching close to zero CEP," a Defence Ministry statement issued in New Delhi said.

Prithvi-II missiles test-fired, nuclear capable Prithvi missiles successfully by India | DWS Politics
Indian Army successfully test-fires Prithvi missile,Security Issues, News Analysis, India News Online
but prithvi is not a failed one and it makes a better tactical ballistic missile.

huh what ? Turkey works with China on this thing ?
I thought they didn't have very deep relationship like that between PAK and CHN.
Didn't a Turkish official bitsch about China's actions in dealing with riots in Xinjiang ?
oh here: Turkey attacks China 'genocide'

Grey boy 2 haha i could't agree with you more haha lol
Buying stuff from China and North Korea, test it and proud of being a weapon developer.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom