What's new

Turkiye stopped Shahbaz Sharif from visiting due to ongoing rescue work in progress

He and the ones that back him sexretly are stupid morons. These brown chamchas have lost their minds. What else cam be expected from those stupid uncles thay wear their pant like a shalwar and upto their armpits.

Hahahaha

This is what this stupid clown deserves lmao, acting like a stupid fool is only possible in the confinment of your own home, don't expect others to tolerate

Pakistan deserves humilation as long as it has such coward, corrupt and careless leaders.

The people of Pakistan deserve humilation for as long as they tolerate them

what a plonker - absolutely NO common sense at all ....
These are the people supposed to decide the policy and fate of 220 million Pakistanis by the way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Who is the biggest fool? Sharif clan or the Pakistani ppl? Sure Sharif may be a coward, incompetent, a clown, a fool, but the people who accept such leaders are the biggest fools.

Why was he even going there ?
Probably money-laundering and spending taxpayer money on the 100s of stupid/dumb fake journalists of Pak. Probably made promises of foreign tours to them on govt money

IMF needs to clamp down on these lavish visits which r a waste

I remember i have seen a video of him in an helicopter flying over flooded area of Pakistan and acting like third grade actor… and saying like « oh no poor people » when cameraman told him camera is recording !

Turkish brothers don’t want such evil character. Especially in the current situation.

This is propoganda or misreporting. The cancellation is not in bad faith. They said the reasons where due to bad weather which is true because my brother was stuck today in southern turkey for hours and then had his flight cancelled due to the weather

ترکی نے وزیراعظم شہباز شریف کو دورے سے روک دیا.
امدادی کارروائیاں جاری ہیں، ادھر مت آئیں ،ترکیہ

Turkish nation under extreme stress and he want to go his solidarity with Turkey against " earthquake " .....stupid leaders ...
On top IMF negotiation hasn't finished yet...

This is propoganda or misreporting. The cancellation is not in bad faith. They said the reasons where due to bad weather which is true because my brother was stuck today in southern turkey for hours and then had his flight cancelled due to the weather
Lol sure:

ISLAMABAD:
Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif's visit to Ankara, scheduled for today (Wednesday), was postponed at the last moment due to the ongoing relief and rescue operations in Turkiye following the devastating earthquake.

The real reason is highlighted, weather is being added just to save some face.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom