What's new

Turkiye stopped Shahbaz Sharif from visiting due to ongoing rescue work in progress

Honestly I am not surprised, Turkish people might be thinking " Yeh bhikari kaheen humare logo se bheek na mangne lage ". Turkey need support and rescue workers and medical supplies, we should send them asap.

There is a footage of Erdogan forcefully holding on to Showbaaz's arm to make sure he doesn't start grabbing other people during a recent visit.

full lun aadmi hai yeh...

He reminds of a certain boomer uncle who loves siri paay.

What was he thinking? Clownish decision to plan a visit st such times.

During such calamities, state heads shouldn’t strain the rescue work by visiting the site. What were the advisors doing?

Do you really need an advisor to tell you not to visit a calamity hit nation?

Honestly I am not surprised, Turkish people might be thinking " Yeh bhikari kaheen humare logo se bheek na mangne lage ". Turkey need support and rescue workers and medical supplies, we should send them asap.

Showbaaz will use the occasion to beg monetary aid.

Showbaz and Khusra FM wanted to loot all the aid money from right under Turkish peoples noses. Good on Turkey figuring out that these criminals should not be let in.

Friends, we don't care who Pakistan chooses. Whoever is at the head of Pakistan, we have to respect him.

We had two very big earthquakes. At least 20,000 deaths are expected. There are thousands of corpses waiting under the rubble. Under these circumstances, it was very necessary to postpone the visit.
I absolutely agree. There are still people alive under the rubble waiting to be rescued. Every hour is precious. It's freezing cold. And the disaster area is much bigger than you think. There is a disaster relief organization covering millions of people. We have the utmost respect for the state of Pakistan and its authorities. We ask you to consider this not as a cancellation but as a postponement due to the extraordinary situation.

For Instagram selfie souvenir
This isn't a joke btw, these corrupt fools genuinely do, because it's all on government and tax payer money.

They treat their position as a luxury holiday and money making scheme

How long does the deep state expect this Sharif experiment to continue when its a proven failure with a 30 year track record. When is it time to move on from this family. Are these uncles permanently trapped in the 90s?

How long does the deep state expect this Sharif experiment to continue when its a proven failure with a 30 year track record. When is it time to move on from this family. Are these uncles permanently trapped in the 90s?
Your deep state doesn't operate with brains or pragmatism in mind.

They are boomers themselves who engage in family politics/nepotism/corruption/cut deals.

This isn't an intelligent, pragmatic, loyal and competent deep state. It's a chutiya one just like the Sharif clan.

Pakistan will continue to be a failed nation until the above changes. You can't have backward clowns running your country and expect it to excel in any capacity.

The imbecile morons who have installed this clown of a PM, and the whole team of idiots need to be taken to task.

As per new reports, the loss in just export, remittances sector will top 14 billion USD in one year of this installed unconstitutional government, and begging for IMF for a billion or two USD.

The imbecile morons
Let's not shy away from naming this harami aka Bajwa the dalla who did this to Pakistan is enjoying his perks in Dubai while you and me and many others like us continue to suffer.

Let's not shy away from naming this harami aka Bajwa the dalla who did this to Pakistan is enjoying his perks in Dubai while you and me and many others like us continue to suffer.
Bajwa has left, why hasn't Munir done anything?

Unless now the army has been fully transferred under the control of loyal servants of the Sharif clan - which it seems to be

Bajwa has left, why hasn't Munir done anything?

Unless now the army has been fully transferred under the control of loyal servants of the Sharif clan - which it seems to be
I keep saying Bajwa was just one man, it's the collective rot within the whole institution. But Bajwa was responsible for starting it and i believe IK too is partially responsible since he went against his own stance to never give an extension and allowed this harami to secure one.

Back
Top Bottom