What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

Ḥashshāshīn;3470110 said:
No I never said anything about China attacking you. I was replying to the guy who thought Turkey would defeat China - which is untrure. And when did I make Israel or Iran look big? Israel is nothing without USA...

You dont know what you are saying becaus you didnt read. You saw china and write automaticly bla bla. Go read first and understand...

Ḥashshāshīn;3470094 said:
Whatever you say. Only Egypt has an adequate military with good training. The rest have very little to no experience at all...

Actually, we give training to others now my friend, if you were referring to GCC, well, they conduct joint training with Western powers on regular basis, countries like yours wouldn't dare to join it as it's for countries that possess highly sophisticated equipment with professional capabilities. Their professionalism were accredited by the most advanced training centers in USA, France, Britain, and Italy. We don't really need an accreditation of Africans or SE Asians....:lol:

This is all talk. Over cups of gahwa. That's all. Arabs league is zero on this.

One recent example aka Libya clearly showed that Arab armies were nowhere to be found. Only tiny tiny Qatar was brave enough to send few F-16s. Every other Arab country was shivering and hiding under the proverbial bed, that big bad wolf Qaddafi will come eat them.

it was terrible to see Arabs all sitting on the ring side, while Wester powers did their thing.

Unfortunately Arabs armies were awol, so the West relied on pathetic militias who have no interest in Libya as a stable country.

Had Arab armies been there, that country would have had a stable government and there would not be any militia goons.

As desert fox said earlier, Arabs armies want others to do their dirty work.

Coming back to Syria, Arab league behaved as cripple. Sending 200 inspectors to Syria? to do what? count the dead bodies of Syrians?

This is so pathetic to see.

And even now Arab league is a collection of mumbling idiots who continue to allow slaughter of poor Syrians.

This is a huge shame. Huge shame I tell you.

1- Qatar doesn't have F-16 but rather Mirage-2000.

2- Nato didn't fight Libyan army but rather Qaddafi forces and African mercenaries. He lost his people, majority of his army defected, so it's not really a good example to give.

3- Arab countries including Jordan, UAE, Sudan and Qatar contributed effectively on the ground along with rebels, and one of Libyan rebels leaders said that without Sudanis crucial arms aids we wouldn't have entered Tripoli. Jordanian made equipment were seen in Libya with rebels. Arabs offered vital financial, intelligence, logistic, arms, media, diplomatic, political and military support. Without them Libya wouldn't have been liberated.

4- Libya is now far better than Pakistan in terms of security and living conditions.

1- Qatar doesn't have F-16 but rather Mirage-2000.

2- Nato didn't fight Libyan army but rather Qaddafi forces and African mercenaries. He lost his people, majority of his army defected, so it's not really a good example to give.

3- Arab countries including Jordan, UAE, Sudan and Qatar contributed effectively on the ground along with rebels, and one of Libyan rebels leaders said that without Sudanis crucial arms aids we wouldn't have entered Tripoli. Jordanian made equipment were seen in Libya with rebels. Arabs offered vital financial, intelligence, logistic, arms, media, diplomatic, political and military support. Without them Libya wouldn't have been liberated.

4- Libya is now far better than Pakistan in terms of security and living conditions.

What's wrong with you dear poster. Are you so prejudiced that you see every criticism of Arab league as Iranians?

OK so it wasn't Qatar it was UAE who sent F-16. Where were Egyptian planes?
Hiding under the bed?

So yes Jordan provided few AK-47 or the antiaircraft guns.
And Sudan the poorest country in the League provided something big? ha!

90% of the heavy lifting was done by Europeans and their intelligence. And you are saying non-Libyan Arabs did it.

Strange really strange.

Go read my post. You will see that my reference was to "Arab Armies" and not rag tag helter skelter gun toting militias. Hope you see the difference.

And why the heck you compare a tiny oil rich Libya with huge population of 200 million and not much natural resources to boot. Their economic problems and social problems are totally different.

And if you want to compare armies of the two countries, and their neighborhood, then you will be gravely mistaken.

but I suspect that your Arab prejudice will negate anyone who even though is sincere, but doesn't fit your narrow definitions of Arabism.

And that's truly sad.

We was fighting a nut man's war? We fighting in like 4 fronts, at that time British navy was unbelievable, the wealth they got from their colonies, and we are talking about when was was weakest. They attacked with 31 battleship, 24 cruiser, 25 destroyer, 3 battle cruiser, 14 submarine etc (wiki)

Hey you tumijin hun, a carrier group filled with 30-60 J-15 can wipe out the F-16 Block 52 of TuAF. this is not 1914, welcome to the digital age. A group of Type 055 new DDG can distroy turkish CI4S and C&C.

Syriq is only dealing with wahabi insurgents..

*Syria

What's wrong with you dear poster. Are you so prejudiced that you see every criticism of Arab league as Iranians?

Hiding under the bed?

90% of the heavy lifting was done by Europeans and their intelligence. And you are saying non-Libyan Arabs did it.

Strange really strange.

Go read my post. You will see that my reference was to "Arab Armies" and not rag tag helter skelter gun toting militias. Hope you see the difference.

And why the heck you compare a tiny oil rich Libya with huge population of 200 million and not much natural resources to boot. Their economic problems and social problems are totally different.

And if you want to compare armies of the two countries, and their neighborhood, then you will be gravely mistaken.

but I suspect that your Arab prejudice will negate anyone who even though is sincere, but doesn't fit your narrow definitions of Arabism.

And that's truly sad.

Smart man. Arabs fail to separate Religion from Politics..

Hey you tumijin hun, a carrier group filled with 30-60 J-15 can wipe out the F-16 Block 52 of TuAF. this is not 1914, welcome to the digital age. A group of Type 055 new DDG can distroy turkish CI4S and C&C.

*Syria

Since when China has carrier? Are you talking about Varyag? :D Oh little armchair general, stop embarassing yourself further and go to sleep before mom comes

*Syria

Lol Mediterranean is the grave alot of navies, China name will be fine for it, even your names of equipment is copy, copy, copy Lool your copy equipment will be buried, they will come, your Ukrainian AC will be sunk, then little Hans in the battlefield can't use human wave. If China population was like even 100 million today I guarantee Japan will destroy you, even against everyone all you do is send humans like sheep.

Excuse me guys, a little off-topic plz....:smitten:

Because your claims are baseless without giving any tiny consideration to logic or available facts. I will teach you how to state info based on facts rather than BS:

Hiding under the bed?

Genius, Egypt was in it's worst times striving to recover from the mess followed by it's own revolution. BothQatari Mirage-2000 and UAE state of the art F-16 I took part of the raids.

Libyan civil war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military Industry Corporation (MIC) Official Website

Strange really strange.

Really! do you want me to explain to you your own post? I replied already to this, however, it is very well known fact that the air force alone can't settle a war.
Again:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_civil_war

And that's truly sad.

To show you that Libya managed to do better even after a destructive war than some other countries.

BTW, I wasn't prejudiced, and I think I have just refuted your claims with logical and simple sources and facts.

PEACE:crazy:

Aha You gov even wanted to buy our HQ-9 ABM but the syria situation soured the deal. Same goes to Russian S-300UP

Poor Turks. China spanked you in the tang dynasty and made you move. Suffering European racism much? PLA modernisation in the 21st century helped China be dominant in East pacific. If a war broke out between our former tributet Turks and China, you'll see DF-21 sink your vessels abd Cj cruise missiles from Type98 SSB and liberate syria and help Greater Persia/Iranic people.

Hahahahahaa omggggg, man your Chinese, Japanese is your master, you are there subjects, face it, your are the inferior, you made a wall to defend yourself, I know Turks still make you shiver, your such an inferior, one of Bruce Lee films they say very bad stuff, like I don't want to be rude but it's true it said dogs allowed Chinese not, so think about it.

Type 52 ( name is probably took from Europeon or American ships or derived) that's why you can see we your superiors have good relations with Japan, two superiors. RESPECT JAPAN.

Type 52 ( name is probably took from Europeon or American ships or derived) that's why you can see we your superiors have good relations with Japan, two superiors. RESPECT JAPAN.

Dude omg! Rype 052D is a upgrade of the type 52C which is an aegis like ship which carries 68 HQ-9/18 missiles, enough to wipe out 50% of turkey's F-16 fleet

Back
Top Bottom