What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

Well not only China but even China+Russia cannot win from Turkey.. We Turks as a nation are one big invincible Army.

Do you suppose the wars, especially a nation against the countries like Russia+China as a toy block games ? Even If It is USA against Russia itself (Let put China aside), It means millions of death from eachside. It isn't important How powerfull army you have, How advanced technlogy you developed... It is the WAR. The main aim of all those industrial achievements are to provide aversiveness enough not to go to a war. None of those technologies can bring back a person killed by a simple bullet but kill more. If There isn't any alternative, Those advanced technology toys will shed the enemy blood as much as possible in a short time...

Do you suppose the wars, especially a nation against the countries like Russia+China as a toy block games ? Even If It is USA against Russia itself (Let put China aside), It means millions of death from eachside. It isn't important How powerfull army you have, How advanced technlogy you developed... It is the WAR. The main aim of all those industrial achievements are to provide aversiveness enough not to go to a war. None of those technologies can bring back a person killed by a simple bullet but kill more. If There isn't any alternative, Those advanced technology toys will shed the enemy blood as much as possible in a short time...

It's true and regrettably this is the sad reality.

But thank you, thank you very much to the 'Turkish people' for all your help regarding the 'Syrian people' against this vile butcher.

Pff, china, it won't exist in 10 years. too much ethnic diversity, only thing that keeps it together is the iron hand of communism. When economy is going to go bad, which it will for China when consumerism is going to decline from abroad, it will all go down hill for China. It is predicted that China will fragment and east-Turkistan will get its independence.
do not need to reply that nonsense chinese.........that just wasting your tme

Dude omg! Rype 052D is a upgrade of the type 52C which is an aegis like ship which carries 68 HQ-9/18 missiles, enough to wipe out 50% of turkey's F-16 fleet

68 HQ-9/18 to wipe out about 120 F-16s?you are so clever!

first of all,please use your great type 052D to destroy the Taiwan air force

in you opinion ,PLA can finish it by use just 2 ship

why dont do it now?

welcome trajanus , you japanese ?.... welcome peacefull japanese friend

ya,and i used to lived in Hong Kong

i admit China is a powerful country,but not as powerful as some overproud Chinese think

japanese friend dont worry , japanese turkish strong friendship and even better relations hopefully.

Turks and Japs are Altaic rebels of China

how my friend , how can rebels be rulers? your making me laugh , i think you meant to say , chinese are rebels of Japan , not the other way , because china got ruled by Japan , who is less than 1 tenth of your size and population . sorry truth hurts.

68 HQ-9/18 to wipe out about 120 F-16s?you are so clever!

first of all,please use your great type 052D to destroy the Taiwan air force

in you opinion ,PLA can finish it by use just 2 ship

why dont do it now?

We fight at equal term. Taiwanese are patrotic hans and I think they should be left alone. However China never forgot about about nanking massacare.

We fight at equal term. Taiwanese are patrotic hans and I think they should be left alone. However China never forgot about about nanking massacare.

"We fight at equal term. Taiwanese are patrotic hans and I think they should be left alone."?
what did you mean?

akcakale-grafik.jpg

Guys, check Teke Tek at HaberTürk, listen closely, especially Solmaztürk paşa.

Back
Top Bottom