What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

Yurt newspaper said the shell that Turkey was hit with, is only used by NATO...

and this is in turkish would you please tell me what its saying

Akçakale AKP?nin verdi?i silahla m? vuruldu?

How could Yurt newspaper know where an exploded shell belongs is beyond me...

It is claiming the shell that landed in Akçakale is not belong to Syrian Army. It is being used by NATO countries. According to it, these ammunitions were given to FSA by Turkey.

They are also claiming that the artillery fire by Turkey has hit the FSA positions in Ayn el isa village, a village that under FSA's control, thus no Syrian soldiers got killed.

Any news about that? Where the shells fired by Turkey landed? How many people died?

How could Yurt newspaper know where an exploded shell belongs is beyond me...

It is claiming the shell that landed in Akçakale is not belong to Syrian Army. It is being used by NATO countries. According to it, these ammunitions were given to FSA by Turkey.

They are also claiming that the artillery fire by Turkey has hit the FSA positions in Ayn el isa village, a village that under FSA's control, thus no Syrian soldiers got killed.

Any news about that? Where the shells fired by Turkey landed? How many people died?

Thanks for the summary... well there is thread saying that 14 soldiers were killed... but nothing is confirmed by either sides....
And if you think about it why would Syria ask for more trouble and start a war with NATO member? who benefits from NATO interference other then the terrorist F"S"A... I think the articles make sense.... plus Turkey have been providing shelter and weapons to those terrorists.

if a turkey go to war with Syria the Turks they occupy half syria before even he can react

if a turkey go to war with Syria the Turks they occupy half syria before even he can react
but that will never happen... because this is real world not a video game...

btw i love your comments.... they make me laugh :lol:

Thanks for the summary... well there is thread saying that 14 soldiers were killed... but nothing is confirmed by either sides....
And if you think about it why would Syria ask for more trouble and start a war with NATO member? who benefits from NATO interference other then the terrorist F"S"A... I think the articles make sense.... plus Turkey have been providing shelter and weapons to those terrorists.

Agreed. IMO, it was either an accident or FSA's provocation, there is no reason for Assad to provoke Turkey more while his hands are full.

But who ever it was, we had to retaliate, and i hope we will continue with the same tactic, if one shell hit Turkey we should send 20 back, but nothing more than that without further escalations caused Syria.

but that will never happen... because this is real world not a video game...

btw i love your comments.... they make me laugh :lol:
i say if and they will not risk there soldiers for bunch suckers with terror weapons ( syrian army + AK )

let the Muslims settle their difference on table not on battle field, I feel someone is trying hard to indulge turkey into war, prosperous turkey should take decisions very carefully.

let Muslims don't kill other fellow Muslims, better agree on terms that avoid conflicts.

Why is Pakistan Killing Afghan Brothers since 2001??? Why is it supporting US??? IS it for $$$$????

Before lecturing others, look at what you are doing...

Agreed. IMO, it was either an accident or FSA's provocation, there is no reason for Assad to provoke Turkey more while his hands are full.

But who ever it was, we had to retaliate, and i hope we will continue with the same tactic, if one shell hit Turkey we should send 20 back, but nothing more than that without further escalations caused Syria.
ok the first shell was a Syrian army mistake... but the second one on Hatay ?? you would for sure now know that some is asking for NATO..

plus you can retaliate but the ones your feeding are biting your hand... and they are on your own soil... you provide them with Guns, shelters, intelligent service... money and etc... they are called F"S"A... those are terrorists that live in your own house.. and destroying it.. just to bring destruction to Syria.. and also Turkey...

look at Libya... and their democracy now...

i say if and they will not risk there soldiers for bunch suckers with terror weapons ( syrian army + AK )

Dude i just love your comments :rofl: AK is a terror weapon... :rofl: you sound like an American teenager lol

ok the first shell was a Syrian army mistake... but the second one on Hatay ?? you would for sure now know that some is asking for NATO..

plus you can retaliate but the ones your feeding are biting your hand... and they are on your own soil... you provide them with Guns, shelters, intelligent service... money and etc... they are called F"S"A... those are terrorists that live in your own house.. and destroying it.. just to bring destruction to Syria.. and also Turkey...

look at Libya... and their democracy now...

Apparently, there are some special radars that can track the similar projectiles and locate where it was fired. Like i said, with the help of these radars those who fire the mortars must immediately eliminated, be it Syrian Soldiers or FSA militants, they both are equally worthless to me.

Apparently, there are some special radars that can track the similar projectiles and locate where it was fired. Like i said, with the help of these radars those who fire the mortars must be eliminated, be it Syrian Soldiers or FSA militants, they both are equally worthless to me.
and yes Turkey has the right to retaliate... every nation has the right... but they need to know who fired them.. before they just blame the Syrian government...

btw refresh my memory here.. did Turkey retaliate when Israel killed Turkish citizens on the vessel ?

Dude i just love your comments :rofl: AK is a terror weapon... :rofl: you sound like an American teenager lol
i'm not a teen
and AK is MDW why because is the most weapon used by all the terrorist groups and African mercenaries and militias and armies stupids that kill people (Bashar Army) why he is cheap weapon (Tunisian army not Brges to buy cheap weapon that is why we don't look at the cheap we look for the best and in budget 'الجيش التونسي ليس برخيص ليشتري السلاح الرخيص ')

i'm not a teen
and AK is MDW why because is the most weapon used by all the terrorist groups and African mercenaries and militias and armies stupids that kill people (Bashar Army) why he is cheap weapon (Tunisian army not Brges to buy cheap weapon that is why we don't look at the cheap we look for the best and in budget 'الجيش التونسي ليس برخيص ليشتري السلاح الرخيص ')

mhm lets your army in a battle field :coffee:

dude you're very funny... i don't know if this is like sarcasm or real... my friend the west has sanctions on Syria... and Syria can only turn to the east for its military... those sanction were put in place since 1980.... anyways now Syria makes their own ak under a license.... plus we make our own MISSILES...

and yes Turkey has the right to retaliate... every nation has the right... but they need to know who fired them.. before they just blame the Syrian government...

btw refresh my memory here.. did Turkey retaliate when Israel killed Turkish citizens on the vessel ?

No, we don't need to know who fired them, we just need to destroy those lowlifes right after they fired anything against Turkey.

I'm not even going to answer that...

The Turks will do nothing. If they could not give an answer to the flotilla incident then I have no hope for them.

No, we don't need to know who fired them, we just need to destroy those lowlifes right after they fired anything against Turkey.

I'm not even going to answer that...

what do you mean you don't need to know who fired them?? heck then blame Australia fired them ?? just because they came from the south border of Turkey that doesn't mean the Syrian government fired it... and we already went over this why would Syrian government ask for NATO trouble??

really it's like someone kills your neighbor then you blame the whole neighborhood for it.. so no need to know who actually killed your neighbor :disagree:, and the whole neighborhood must go to jail and get punished

Back
Top Bottom