What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

Guys, check Teke Tek at HaberTürk, listen closely, especially Solmaztürk paşa.

Yes I watched all of it as well, I looked for full link to put it here couldn't find do you have it? Did you watch all of it? Diğer pasa biraz abartı ama tümünü izlediysen f-16 mig kıyaslama yapmıştı.

Yes I watched all of it as well, I looked for full link to put it here couldn't find do you have it? Did you watch all of it? Diğer pasa biraz abartı ama tümünü izlediysen f-16 mig kıyaslama yapmıştı.

Yeah, i watched it last night.

HABER TRK izle

404051_290449577737076_1855158291_n.jpg

some are saying this is the shell that hit Turkey... it's NATO shells.... so this explains who fired the mortar.... who else have NATO supplies other then terrorists FSA?

some are saying this is the shell that hit Turkey... it's NATO shells.... so this explains who fired the mortar.... who else have NATO supplies other then terrorists FSA?
Which means we need to bomb them too... light them up

Which means we need to bomb them too... light them up
your government is providing them shelter on your own soil... and weapons and intelligence help
so you they are in turkey why don't you bomb them?? :disagree:

your government is providing them shelter on your own soil... and weapons and intelligence help
so you they are in turkey why don't you bomb them?? :disagree:
Why would we touch them in Turkish soil? I'd just deport their arses to Syria ...then kill them :) and whoever provided them with NATO munitions should also be brought to justice.

Are you sure about those words you said?? because I'm sure you can't do anything about it... since your own government did

Yes, I'm phucking sure. I never approved their ugly games and the fact that our own munitions fell in our soil demands that whoever got involved must pay the price.

Yes, I'm phucking sure. I never approved their ugly games and the fact that our own munitions fell in our soil demands that whoever got involved must pay the price.
yes of course....:coffee: your government have been support the terrorists F"S"A for a year..... you government supports Syrian bloodshed....

Armchair warrior,:blah: get real plz. If you keep talking like this a little long, you could threaten of taking over the world.

Armchair warrior,:blah: get real plz. If you keep talking like this a little long, you could threaten of taking over the world.
Who threatened whom? Learn to read please.

Unfortunately I don't call the shots around here, that may be fortunate for you. :) AKP may have taken over justice system, but this sh*t will eventually be over and the people will seek justice for those who have died in Akçakale.

:/ that may be problematic with short memory of Turkish people. Still, doesn't change the fact that their blood is on our policy makers' hands. Turkey have indeed supplied FSA with heavy weapons and they indeed used that power to drag Turkey into war.

404051_290449577737076_1855158291_n.jpg

How is the investigation going? Any official news?

Back
Top Bottom