What's new

Turkish VS Greek dogfight over Aegean Sea

orhun

Reaction score
TURKİSH 192.FİLO TİGERS........

TuAF(TURKİSH AİR FORCE)=1 HAF(Hellenic Air Force)=0
TuAF=1 HAF=1 (GREEK PİLOT İS VERY EXCİTED BECAUSE THİS İS HER FİRST LOCKED AND THİS İS LAST LOCKHED)
TuAF=2 HAF=1
TuAF=3 HAF=1
TuAF=4 HAF=1
TuAF=5 HAF=1 (GREEK PİLOT CRASH AEGEAN SEA)
AND LAST
FİNİSH===TuAF=7 HAF=1

Last edited by a moderator:
leave man you know that we are with turkey even you lose or win long live turkey

otherwise nice viedeos thanks for shaere.wait for expert commints from sir murad and neo

hey, i just wanna know, is turkey manufacturing f-16s, i read abt lockheed martin transfering technology in turkey to produce some great planes!!

hey, i just wanna know, is turkey manufacturing f-16s, i read abt lockheed martin transfering technology in turkey to produce some great planes!!

i think not whole f-16 but some parts and overhal facilty in turkey

Yes, Tusas is major contractor of Turkish F-16's.
Check link

This is a perfect example for those who say technology will take over, both pilots flying F-16s and the Turks got a lock at 2.2 to 2.5G thats bad I mean the Greeks are bad pilots no doubt about it, Maj Auzgar from Turkish air force was posted to 14 sqd and then 11 Sqd of Pakistan Air force. He has 3 confirm kills 2 were missile locks and one was with guns. If these 2 countries continue to do this one of these days someone will get a little hastly and fire and thats it:guns:
Last year 6 Turkish boys graduated from PAF Academy Risalpure, 7 of there pilots are in our Sqds as exchange pilots . 29 students graduated from turkish academy under pakistani IPs.

I do not think that NATO would accept that cause the one that attacks the other is attacking NATO... Besides that they do have visited eachother more then once and lots of pilots do know eachother cause they spend a lot of time together in European fighterpilot programs... I have spoken to both of them and frankly they are both very good. None of them said anything negative about the other.

Nice info about PAF TAF helping eachother! Sofar as I can judge these two airforces air real brothers. We could use some help and we love to help them like we did that duroing ww2.

A few days ago I had Turkish person visiting me and he told how the UK made Pakistani soldiers fight against the Turks during ww1. During ramazan prayers the Pakistani and Turkish soldiers always stopped fighting and prayed together. Not to the amusement of the UK! But they showed their professionality by fighting but unfortunately lots of Pakistani died during those battles. Not because they were badly trained but the UK used them as canonfodder. We should have learned that we should not be used by other nations.

A few days ago I had Turkish person visiting me and he told how the UK made Pakistani soldiers fight against the Turks during ww1. During ramazan prayers the Pakistani and Turkish soldiers always stopped fighting and prayed together. Not to the amusement of the UK! But they showed their professionality by fighting but unfortunately lots of Pakistani died during those battles. Not because they were badly trained but the UK used them as canonfodder. We should have learned that we should not be used by other nations.
Actually not the Pakistani but the United India Army. Mostly sikh fought against the Ottomans however some Muslims also fought against them. What do u expect from 1914 Indian Army it was full of traitors who sided with the brits against hindustan, traitors in my eyes.

Actually not the Pakistani but the United India Army. Mostly sikh fought against the Ottomans however some Muslims also fought against them. What do u expect from 1914 Indian Army it was full of traitors who sided with the brits against hindustan, traitors in my eyes.

Erm, all the Arabs sided with Britain too. Traitors them as well?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom