What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

How many UCAV used in Ukraine? Far far far more. And Ukraine army already on the field, and winning.

Russia doesnt have UCAVs ..
Ukraine used only TB-2 UCAV armed with 8-16 km MAM-L laser guided munition
and Ukraine is so weak without Air Force

on the other hand , TB-2 , TB-3 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs to carry 100 , 150 , 180 , 200 , 280 km missiles and Kamikaze Drones to hit enemy Warships from safe distance

TOLUN-IIR
IHA-230
CAKIR
KUZGUN-TJ
SOM
SIMSEK
KEMANKES

even I am not talking about KIZILELMA and ANKA-3 turbofan engined unmanned Fighter Jets

Also Turkiye has strong Air Force to protect UCAVs ...

This is what was said about the turkish air base in Lybia, before beeing bombed by Rafale (probably Egyptian ones)

RESULT ?
France,WAGNER,Egypt,HAFTAR were kicked by Turkiye and GNA

and Turkiye control AL WATIYA Air Base , MISRATA and Tripoli

even a few days ago GNA used Turkish made AKINCI UCAVs bombed WAGNER in Libya and destroyed many targets including PANTSIR Air Defense System

a pair of SSN in front of the turkish coast and all the turkish sailors will stay in harbours. :agree:

even Turkish AKSUNGUR UCAVs ( SONOBOUYS and Torpedos ) + 12 ASW Aircraft ( SONOBOUYS and Torpedos ) are enough to turn your SSN into scrap of metal

Not to speak of the nuclear carrier.

Accept that your armies are like the country : a third world one.

Nuclear Carrier ? ..... so funny
only a day and no more French Navy including Charles de Gaulle Air Craft Carrier in the Eastern Mediterranean

go and play with unarmed ,weak , 3rd world countries like Syria , Libya , Mali

Turkiye has the 2nd strongest fire power in NATO after USA

Last edited:
:no::no::no::no::no:
So funny.
No

Turkey has been at war for many years in Syria, Iraq, Libya and Karabakh. There is a chance to try the most up-to-date war doctrines in the field. This is a big advantage for us. Do you remember the last time the French and Greeks fought?

Isn't the reason the USA is so great because it is constantly at war?

Do you remember the last time the French and Greeks fought?
Yes,for France:

Screenshot_2023-07-04 List of battles involving France in modern history - Wikipedia.png

As for Greece,we've only taken small part in various NATO operations,but a lot of NATO and EU sea operations

No

Turkey has been at war for many years in Syria, Iraq, Libya and Karabakh. There is a chance to try the most up-to-date war doctrines in the field. This is a big advantage for us. Do you remember the last time the French and Greeks fought?

Isn't the reason the USA is so great because it is constantly at war?
No.

You only fight PKK low equipped soldiers. In Syria it was too easy : the syrian solders were already fighting ISIS and internal contestation, and it was very limited borders operations.

Our last operation was in Mali and near. We kicked the a** of islamists terrorists who hoped to fight the french soldiers.... unfortunately for them.

No.

You only fight PKK low equipped soldiers. In Syria it was too easy : the syrian solders were already fighting ISIS and internal contestation, and it was very limited borders operations.

Our last operation was in Mali and near. We kicked the a** of islamists terrorists who hoped to fight the french soldiers.... unfortunately for them.
And Coat d'Ivoire earlier.

Wow I'm impressed. the Greeks are not waiting for the battle to come to them and be unprepared. they're going for it full blast. Let's hope the F-35s come in soon enough. That'll send those turkeys (no offense it's just the plural versions) quibbling right back lamao!

Wow I'm impressed. the Greeks are not waiting for the battle to come to them and be unprepared. they're going for it full blast. Let's hope the F-35s come in soon enough. That'll send those turkeys (no offense it's just the plural versions) quibbling right back lamao!
No need of flying Turkey F35. As said by some USAF generals, the bird is not ready for war.
This is probably why the Greeks are waiting so long to purchase it.

No need of flying Turkey F35. As said by some USAF generals, the bird is not ready for war.
This is probably why the Greeks are waiting so long to purchase it.
The US is producing them at a staggering rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Greek pilots are already training 0n them and they'll get a few pretty soon like Norway and the bitcha Israel.

1689701035261.png

Even a shit can be produce in high quantity.
Ah come on maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, the f-35 still hasn't shown its veritable prowess. I've seen it twice at local air shows here in Mass (not to mention Siryah & Libya on TV and it was most impressive, and it was the A model on both occasions and I have never assumed it had the kind of maneuverability it did considering the bulslhit , considering everything it comes wrong on it down to the stealth sheet that go skewed up in lightning imagine that? The Lightning II getting shanked by lighting lmao, .snd it's stealth' No one knows how good it is especially when it got zapped by lightning. I wood NEVER out that thing in 2nd place after witnessing it myself and researching as much as possible about it, It will be eventually the best unless something else comes along or the raptor gets brutal upgrades that surpass the F-35,

I would take the Rafale F4 over it any day simply because of S:PECTRA, RBE2 AA and HAMMERS and much more including we already have 3-24 being upped F4s crapolla 2nd-hand Vietnam versions that got all sorts of problems and got the shit kicked out of them left lef & right and right Egypt as far as I'm concerned,

Ah come on maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, the f-35 still hasn't shown its veritable prowess. I've seen it twice at local air shows here in Mass (not to mention Siryah & Libya on TV and it was most impressive, and it was the A model on both occasions and I have never assumed it had the kind of maneuverability it did considering the bulslhit , considering everything it comes wrong on it down to the stealth sheet that go skewed up in lightning imagine that? The Lightning II getting shanked by lighting lmao, .snd it's stealth' No one knows how good it is especially when it got zapped by lightning. I wood NEVER out that thing in 2nd place after witnessing it myself and researching as much as possible about it, It will be eventually the best unless something else comes along or the raptor gets brutal upgrades that surpass the F-35,

I would take the Rafale F4 over it any day simply because of S:PECTRA, RBE2 AA and HAMMERS and much more including we already have 3-24 being upped F4s crapolla 2nd-hand Vietnam versions that got all sorts of problems and got the shit kicked out of them left lef & right and right Egypt as far as I'm concerned,
More than 15 years after the first flight of the pre serial F35 it is not FOC, Some US generals said it is not war ready, the standard 3F (F for.... Final !) is not good enough they need another std to expect to be fine tune.
There remains a possibility this plane will never be ready. Software too complex from the beginning (they want all from the beginning, instead of a step by step approach), with too many patchs, made by too many teams.
F16 was revolutionnary. F22 was and is a superb machine. F35 is not. nearly an industrial collapse.

Do you remember the last time the French and Greeks fought?
Honestly, no one can critizice the french army capabilities. Every war, they entered, they succeeded. Learn just about the Operation Serval which was a fucking masterpiece by the French Armed Forces wheter from the soldiers, the SOF and the logitics. French with Coalition troops (Iraq plus NATO) against DAESH in Iraq. Also in the Operation Barkhane. @BON PLAN

Hellenic Air Force F-16 block 52 D loaded with 2x AIM-120 C7, 2x AIM-9X & 2x AGM-88 HARM missiles.

1691166655343.png

1691166672326.png

HAF Block 52C in same configuration but with CFTs added.

1691166940643.png

Block 52 with just AIM-9s and CFTs. Interesting to see them use chocks on all the wheels.

1691166895637.png

Back
Top Bottom