What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Tulpar is from Turkic myhology hence a Turkic word.
Anka is a Persian word
Ebabil is a Arabic word.

So yeah, i would go with the Tulpar also.
All three are religious. Some religious names are ok but apparently others are not. That is my point, if we want to be secular we have to be fair in our secularity. Who can say A is ok and B is not.

Personally I don't like the new name but its not due to its meaning it is due to how it sounds.

All three are religious. Some religious names are ok but apparently others are not. That is my point, if we want to be secular we have to be fair in our secularity. Who can say A is ok and B is not.

Personally I don't like the new name but its not due to its meaning it is due to how it sounds.
1 is turkish, others are foreign.

1 is turkish, others are foreign.
Foreign is relative, I would say Anka is foreign as we do not have a concept like that in our history AFAIK the other two are part of who most of us are. Either way my point stands. All of the names should sound good in Turkey but also internationally. If some people want to apply secular thought then they should apply it in all cases not just in instances that make them feel uncomfortable.

You know Aselsan Kaplan has been used actively as BDR (Bomb Disposal Robot). Aselsan/Otokar/EGM signed a new contract to develop new generation bomb disposal robot agreement worth 20,1 million $. First package of production is planned around 100 new gen. robots. Otokar will design a BDR carriage vehicle based on existing armoured vehicles.

bombaimha_banner.jpg

Aselsan Kaplan

tulpar is not religious term. it's myth/folklore.

Back
Top Bottom