What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

kendilerinden başka milliyetçi yok orospu evlatları...burada duranı sikeyim...adios pk def.
Don't wait even a minute here anymore. Your dictatorship collapsed here. well to go your kemalist sh.t pit. Yes only patriotics we are. adios Çomar.

[QUOTE = "MKALE1, gönderi: 12688294, üye: 190940"]
Evet beni mod olarak atayabilirsin, o İsrailli kucak köpeklerine ceza vereceğim.
[/ ALINTI]
Don't wait even a minute here anymore. Your dictatorship collapsed here. well to go you kemalist sh.t pit. Yes only patriotics we are. adios Çomar.

Like the relatives of Kadir Popcorn, and the your great-grandmother screwed the Greeks themselves, while the man you call this land founded this country. Stateless bastard.

[QUOTE = "MKALE1, gönderi: 12688294, üye: 190940"]
Evet beni mod olarak atayabilirsin, o İsrailli kucak köpeklerine ceza vereceğim.
[/ ALINTI]

Like the relatives of Kadir Popcorn, and the your great-grandmother screwed the Greeks themselves, while the man you call this land founded this country. Stateless bastard.
Hoşt çomar. Don't have too much time to listen and answer your stupidity. But me and someones like me are last people to like greeks cocks, but maybe The lady of your İsmet İnönü do like.

Last edited:
H.sssktir lan öyle ise kendi karısını niye kurtaramamis. hikâye anlatmayın.

Desert Arabs dont know about Protocol customs.
First you answer why Ottoman Sultan's give his harem womans and his sisters to greek or balkan originated gavur pasha's ?

Desert Arabs dont know about Protocol customs.
First you answer why Ottoman Sultan's give his harem womans and his sisters to greek or balkan originated gavur pasha's ?
Muslim woman cannot marry an infidel in Islam. Suppose the story you made up is true, it has been done wrong.

How did Turkey become friend of Greeks later when we were fighting the Greek a few years ago, as. Because the war so-called Kurtuluş Savaşı was a fabrication. Britian, İtaly, Greeks, They themselves retreated and appointed governors afterward.

Muslim woman cannot marry an infidel in Islam. Suppose the story you made up is true, it has been done wrong.

How did Turkey become friend of Greeks later when we were fighting the Greek a few years ago, as. Because the war so-called Kurtuluş Savaşı was a fabrication. Britian, İtaly, Greeks, They themselves retreated and appointed governors afterward.

C'moon . Look without russia no one nation retreat without any reason. Russians retreat because soviet uprising. Actually no one allied nation retreat. First Kuvai Milliye Forces striked all allied nations very hard. After I. İnönü battle İtalians Feared. After the II. İnönü they want retreat. Just because their forces come to open target for ankara's army after that battle. Actually Frenchs think to retreat after the II. Inönü battle with some reasons but when Turks lose the kütahya-eskişehir battle they dont want retreat. But after the sakarya battle they decieded to retreat.

On the other hand still britain not retreat after the turkey won great offensive and defeat completly greeks. But still Britain dont want retreat. Just because they think Turks cant have enough courage , but when Turkish army turn his way to İstanbul, they want to make a peace.

-------

So I want to ask you something ?

1- İf They themselves retreated and appointed governors afterward , why french decided to not retreat when turkish army defeated in eskişehir-kütahya ?

2- İf They themselves retreated and appointed governors afterward why Britain dont want retreat until Turkish army coming to border of marmara ?

------

Give up this yobaz thinkings. Muhammed is Our Propeth, Yavuz, Fatih, Kanuni, Atatürk our leaders. We must stop this yobaz thinkings we must research and develope , increase the power of our economy, army, science etc. and save us, other turks and muslim. After that we can spread to islam to other infidels.

C'moon . Look without russia no one nation retreat without any reason. Russians retreat because soviet uprising. Actually no one allied nation retreat. First Kuvai Milliye Forces striked all allied nations very hard. After I. İnönü battle İtalians Feared. After the II. İnönü they want retreat. Just because their forces come to open target for ankara's army after that battle. Actually Frenchs think to retreat after the II. Inönü battle with some reasons but when Turks lose the kütahya-eskişehir battle they dont want retreat. But after the sakarya battle they decieded to retreat.

On the other hand still britain not retreat after the turkey won great offensive and defeat completly greeks. But still Britain dont want retreat. Just because they think Turks cant have enough courage , but when Turkish army turn his way to İstanbul, they want to make a peace.

-------

So I want to ask you something ?

1- İf They themselves retreated and appointed governors afterward , why french decided to not retreat when turkish army defeated in eskişehir-kütahya ?

2- İf They themselves retreated and appointed governors afterward why Britain dont want retreat until Turkish army coming to border of marmara ?

------

Give up this yobaz thinkings. Muhammed is Our Propeth, Yavuz, Fatih, Kanuni, Atatürk our leaders. We must stop this yobaz thinkings we must research and develope , increase the power of our economy, army, science etc. and save us, other turks and muslim. After that we can spread to islam to other infidels.
It's all a theater, and soon everyone will understand that it is theater. And using stupid expressions like YOBAZ only shows how simple you are. I don't have to believe the story you're telling.

It's all a theater, and soon everyone will understand that it is theater. And using stupid expressions like YOBAZ only shows how simple you are. I don't have to believe the story you're telling.

Saying the Independence war was a lie and fabrication is typical islamist bullshit and not based on reality.

You are probably from Europe?

Guys please, stay on topic and in English. Also, stop insulting each other.

many turkish leaders had dont wrong and wronger things.. none of them was 100% and none of a leader will be 100%

footballholigan mentality will also not help us like it wont help hailing any leader of us like a holy man..

inönü did many serious wrong things and erdogan did also wrong things so we have people hailing their holy man and others cursing.. stop this behavior enemies are all around us.. just look at arab spring look at balerus where people jump up on a train for destruction of their homeland..

in balerus there are more than 9 million people if even one million are on the streets it does not mean everybody is for them it just means they are well organised or orchestered.. the same happened in our cities where german green party members tried to put fuel to the fire..

so please stop this conspiracy theories and the hate against each other only your enemies have profit of it..

What is the reality? Fabricated history classes.

I have multiple family members that have fought and died in the independence war. Are you saying they did not did die and are still living somewhere? Or maybe they never existed? Maybe I don't exist?

Anyway your denial of reality is an insult to all who fought and died to protect this country, including my family members and probably the family members of many here on this forum.

I have multiple family members that have fought and died in the independence war. Are you saying they did not did die and are still living somewhere? Or maybe they never existed? Maybe I don't exist?

Anyway your denial of reality is an insult to all who fought and died to protect this country, including my family members and probably the family members of many here on this forum.

This is not against it, this does not change the fact that they are still drawn. The privileges and betrayals given to the Greek and the West afterwards also prove that this event was not a war of liberation but a theater.

Last edited:
ODTÜ'de okumuşmuş ne okudu acaba park ve bahçe bitkilerinde ikinci öğretim mi? ODTÜ'ye bu beyinle girilmez eleman tam puanla girilir.. There are a lot of things to say, but my goal is not to fight, but to share things. For my country, I support those who put stone on stone in defense of informatics. METU is the peak of this pyramid. Ha bir de ben blöf yapmam yaptığımı söyler söylediğimi yaparım...Konu kilit.. If this is a UAV forum, UAVs should be talked about here.

Back
Top Bottom