What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Serriously dude ... Sort out out your mess elsewhere . This is an open forum !! Do you really wished that messy thing watched by everybody ??
History mean past time . It well beyond our control . It's the present timing that our energy and mind should be focused upon !!

Brothers, last warning. If you don't stop this nonsense off-topic debate we will have to get you reported.

ODTÜ'deki herkesi kendin gibi varsaymak senin gibilerin budalaligi, imam-hatip dediğin okulda da ne zeki çocuklar var bilsen çıldırırsın, çıldırırsın çünkü sizin ideolojiniz hastalıklı, aptal saptal bilgilerle bir dünya yaratmissiniz inanmayana yaşam hakkı tanımayız diyorsunuz. İsteyen sever o şahsı istemeyen sevmez, tarih biliminin yasa ile korunan biri hakkında da düzgün bir bilimsel çalışma yapma olasılığı yok. Ancak uydurma bilgilerle beyin yıkanır, fakat bütün gerçeklerin bir zaman sonra ortaya çıkma gibi kötü bir huyu vardır, Yunan tapınağında yatan şahıs için de durum böyle.
İmam hatiple zeka sözcüklerinin yanyana gelmesi mi? Evet zikirmatik icadını görünce çıldırmıştım. Kim korunacak senin gibi bedava vatan bulan hainler mi korunacak. Tahtı uğruna Türkiye'yi peşkeş çeken dedelerin mi korunacak. ATATÜRK ananın namusunu koruyordu ulan YOBAZ. Bilmem hangi sümüklü sarıklı puştun dizlerinin dibinde beyni sulanmış hafız gibi aklını kiraya vermiş mal gibi büyümüş bir müritsin sktir git sahibinin yanına enik Türk mimarın yaptığı Türk eseri ne zaman yunan oldu.. ATATÜRK'le savaşanın kazandığı görülmedi enik. Zoru gördünmü kuyruğunu sıkıştıran köpek gibi kaçarsın sen git sahiplerin gelsin..

Last edited:
Brothers, last warning. If you don't stop this nonsense off-topic debate we will have to get you reported.
MOD kimse gereğini yapsın tartışmayı en başından incelesin. Savunma ile ilgisi olmayan bu trol'e gereken yapılsın..otherwise we go.

I don't understand Turkish.
There is a user who harass attacking the establishment of Atatürk and the Republic of Turkey. MKALE1 is doing disinformation in the UAV forum by opening political issues.

Are you understand?

I have a 2 critical problem ?

1- What is the minnimum safe altittude for transition to horizontal flight on vstol aircraft ?
2- İf that altitude is X , what is the maximmum take of weight of Baykar cezeri until X ? They can reach 2000 meter altitude with 250 kg mtow .

I asked it for these reason ;

Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2020-09-17-173741-www-youtube-com.png

We can work a that kind of ucav upon cezeri. I used S-97 raider for show you concept bod think a body more lighter. Tail rotor will be pg-115 or pd-170 .

He can ascend until 100-200 meter and after they can open his pd-170 engine or like that . Concept is that ;

İf he can ascend and land with 1000-1500 kg aroun anka like uav we can integrate him 2x bozdoğan and he can fire it with help of mini aesa radared version of him and also he can be very deathly with 2x thrusted and ins+radar seekered kuzgun it will be good ship hunter. Also he can carry multiple mam-l, bozok etc for land attack also.

So it will be very good low cost attack for for anadolu. On the other vtol capability is important. We can be have much more uav which capable long range strike or aa capability. But if yours air bases and landing runway is hited they nothing important.

Vtol aa and long range strike capability with mobile command posts is important. That mean yours have second strike capability againts suprise first strikes with maked by b-2 and f-117 kind stealth bombers.

Do not derail the thread. Also do not post in any language other than English unless you provide a translation/summary in English along side it. I do not want to start deleting potentially valuable posts.

I hope TR decides to decline the sale of these drones to an enemy state Serbia. I think that may damage Bosniak-Turk ties, and it wouldn't be worth it bc Serbia would only buy a few drones.

I hope TR decides to decline the sale of these drones to an enemy state Serbia. I think that may damage Bosniak-Turk ties, and it wouldn't be worth it bc Serbia would only buy a few drones.

Dont worry bro we can give yours a ew system who can capable jam hims.

Back
Top Bottom