What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Ambitious project for a Armed Unmanned Sea Vehicle :cheesy:

Beautiful, can't wait to see it.
_____

"WATTOZZ is an unmanned underwater vehicle. By appearance, it is completely in the form and size of a stingray fish. With this feature it's unique in the world.

WATTOZZ is controlled cryptographic acoustic sound waves similar to that of animals such as whales dolphins underwater. It has almost the same appearance, size and movement ability with a live stingray fish. With it's silicone-coated outer surface, as well as the ability to stand shill on the sea floor in sleep mode and the inner shell covered with the signal absorbing paint, it is impossible for the radars to detect WATTOZZ neither on the sea floor nor on the move.

WATTOZZ, normally used as an observation vehicle, has the ability to transport and explode a bomb by sticking it's target with it's electromagnetic magnets."

Last edited:
There is something "fishy" :D with this project. I hope it's a serious one.

there is no one that can do such robots in Turkey. it tooks 25 years for Boston dynamics to make a properly walking robot. You need to analyze motions of stingray fish in water. so you have a equation with many variables to solve

there is no one that can do such robots in Turkey. it tooks 25 years for Boston dynamics to make a properly walking robot. You need to analyze motions of stingray fish in water. so you have a equation with many variables to solve
The forces in water and the forces on the ground are a little bit different. By the way the machine's movements not purely controlled by the movements of the "wings". You can see at 0:13 at least 2 fans working under the "fish".

It's a bit of an ambitious project unheard of before nevertheless would like to see concepts of it.

I think that this is one of those projects that should have been kept secret. Now that they know it looks like a stingray, if we even get a chance to use it in real warfare, it will be easily identified. What is the point of declaring the shape of a stealth technology?

I think that this is one of those projects that should have been kept secret. Now that they know it looks like a stingray, if we even get a chance to use it in real warfare, it will be easily identified. What is the point of declaring the shape of a stealth technology?
Exactly my concern

Actually, Turkey has the technology to make it. Here is an example. research funded by Tubitak.
I has 3 awareness system to pass by rocks.
it has system to see the debt of water
also, the location, direction and the temperature could be known. Its even a university project, imagien what happens when Aselsan or other big companies touch it.

look at this one too

Last edited:
Last edited:
DaBz6lNXcAAFB_a
DaBz6lKW4AEZA2O

Back
Top Bottom