What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

So how many ANKA participated in OB operation, with a payload ?

At least 2 Anka-S, with E/O payload.

NZXz9P.jpg

Well, first of all I'm not a RTE fanboy. if you read my first post and noticed that I said:

If you could pick only one. Which one would you pick for Turkey. Your decision must be based on its present state and not the future.

I'd go with Bayraktar, thanks for delivering something that works.

A provocative post indeed, but not without any merit. But it's true that bayraktar UAV participated actively in the operation, and it carried payloads. While we haven't heard anything about ANKA.

Now ANKA looks good on the paper, and maybe even the prototype. But not a single one of you can deny that it hasn't participated.

ANKA delivering a S-model is in my opinion their attempt to show that they are not completely useless. So the question is how many of you can continue praising ANKA on an empty stomach ?

Criticism and economic pressure is the best whip to force them to deliver something useful. ANKA with a payload (bombs not tourist cameras) is the only acceptable version in my book. Anything else useless and only small boys with wet dreams will be satisfied with it.

Oguz is a lost case, you only need to read his posts to understand where he comes from. Haldol could be a solution in his case.

Obviously smart people know that both the Bayraktar and ANKA are good. But they're not in the same class so comparing them is stupid.
Yes, they are really brain-dead people. Luckily army doesnt made-up by those retarded zombies so they acquire what they need; both Anka and Bayraktar.

But this is a forum for every human being without any quality control mechanism, so i expect çomars to be filled nonetheless, unfortunately.

Do not generalise.Your are the one who haven't heard anything about ANKA.

4aAEbG.jpg
You know ignoring everything else I wrote and only focusing on the part you feel capable of answering is kinda sad.

My post has proper provocation and invitation to start a discussion on why ANKA didn't deliver anything but an S-model

https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=1007

- "Anka-S - Beyond LoS communication; Over the Horizon service capability; delivery in 2017"

- "February 2018 - It was announced that the Turkish Air Force has officially received its first Anka-S models from Turkish Aerospace Industries. "

At least have the decency to cry and be angry at TAI for being this far behind.

You know ignoring everything else I wrote and only focusing on the part you feel capable of answering is kinda sad.

My post has proper provocation and invitation to start a discussion on why ANKA didn't deliver anything but an S-model

https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=1007

- "Anka-S - Beyond LoS communication; Over the Horizon service capability; delivery in 2017"

- "February 2018 - It was announced that the Turkish Air Force has officially received its first Anka-S models from Turkish Aerospace Industries. "

At least have the decency to cry and be angry at TAI for being this far behind.
I am tired to explain that Bayraktar and ANKA are completely different UAVs in class and characteristics and their time for use in the armed forces doctrine is like we see different. I am tired to explain that when you are changing your requirements constantly with new payloads and that sort of things you can not receive the UAV on time and even there must be changes to the structure of the UAV and its systems in order to catch up to the requirements again. Thats why ANKA B emerged. Why to send ANKA S with CATS, SATCOM, 2xMAM-L, 4xCIRIT from the Air Force Command for such mission while I can send the Bayraktar that is under my command and it will do the same job and I am not going to put in risk all the complicated weapons, EO and communication systems. Bayraktar and ANKA are completely different UAVs with different payloads and objectives and as we see in our doctrine every UAV have its time to be used. The next time operation emerges I will specially call to the Air Forces Command and ask the personnel to say to his commander that @Saithan and 1-2 guys want a full photo session of ANKA before, while and after the operation in order to believe that ANKA works. I just cant believe that you are a member of the forum from 2010 and you were not able to understand simple concepts for the use of UAVs, armed forces procedures and track the process of ANKA while so many quality members were around you in our time and from before. You seem a nice guy but just don't post such a bullsh!t again.

Turkish Navy's Anka-B completed her first task flight on 27.03.2018 over Aegean Sea and Mediterranean Sea.

ANKA'nın gözü denizlerin üzerinde olacak

ANKA, Jandarma Genel Komutanlığı ve Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığından sonra Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığına da hizmet vermeye başladı.

anasayfa > Türkiye 29.03.2018

thumbs_b_c_deca741b47ddce3f5c50a430749139d8.jpg

ANKARA - GÖKSEL YILDIRIM

Türk Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayii AŞ'nin (TUSAŞ/TAI) ürettiği insansız hava aracı (İHA) ANKA, Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığının hizmetine girdi.

Alınan bilgiye göre, TAI mühendisleri tarafından tasarlanan ve birçok yerli alt yüklenici firmanın da görev aldığı ANKA Projesi kapsamında ortaya çıkan İHA'lar güvenlik güçlerinin kullanımına sunuluyor.

Son olarak, Savunma Sanayi Müsteşarlığı (SSM) ve TAI arasında imzalanan sözleşme kapsamında, Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığına ANKA teslimatı yapıldı.

Daha önce Jandarma Genel Komutanlığı ve Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığında görev üstlenen ANKA'lar, bundan sonra Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığının faaliyetlerine de destek verecek.

Ege hava sahasında Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığına hizmet etmesi planlanan ANKA, 27 Mart'ta Ege ve Akdeniz semalarında ilk görev uçuşunu başarıyla gerçekleştirdi. Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı bünyesindeki ANKA'lar, istihbarat, keşif ve gözetleme amaçlı kullanılacak.

Görevdeki ANKA'lar
TAI'nin yaptığı teslimatla güvenlik güçlerinin envanterindeki ANKA'ların sayısı artıyor.

Şirket, geçen ay uydu kontrolüyle görüş hattı ötesinde, gece ve gündüz şartlarında otonom uçuş ve seyrüsefer yapabilen ilk İHA sistemini Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığının kullanımına sundu.

ANKA-S olarak adlandırılan 2 hava aracı ve ilgili donanımlardan oluşan sistem, milli uçuş kontrol bilgisayarı, milli hava aracı kontrol bilgisayarı ve milli dost/düşman tanıma sistemiyle emniyet ve operasyon kabiliyeti olarak sınıfının en yetkin sistemlerinden biri olarak envanterdeki yerini aldı.

ANKA-S, istihbarat, keşif ve gözetleme amaçlı olarak güvenlik güçlerine katkı verecek.

Jandarma Genel Komutanlığında ise ANKA-B'ler kullanılıyor.

ANKA-B, burun kısmında bulunan kamera sistemi sayesinde hedefi tespit edip lazer işaretlemesi gerçekleştirirken, silahlı versiyonu 4 adet de mühimmat taşıyabiliyor.

source:https://aa.com.tr/tr/turkiye/ankanin-gozu-denizlerin-uzerinde-olacak-/1102579

Turkey should start to mass produce it and take the footage with UAV while its fighting. That will be a boooommm in world news.. the design is amazing.. so hard to shoot it with antitank weapons as its very small.

no its it needs some improvements..

it needs 360° view
it needs an semi automatic mode like you have a driver and a one or 3 shootercrew as we know some remote weapons of aselsan can track ppl this device should be able to do it like that .. than you just need to have a touch screen and down goes multible targets automatically in some seconds..

it needs 20 rounds of 40mm granades (with computer enhanced targeting)
it should have a sniper mode (good 40x optics)

maybe some manovers should be preprogrammed like when it is on a corner go 1,5m out shoot and go back where it came from.. :) or the machinegun and camera part must be able to be lifted and moved left and right so it could fire from a corner or behind a little wall, car or else

also I would recommend to involve mildar to detect humans and moving targets

Turkey should start to mass produce it and take the footage with UAV while its fighting. That will be a boooommm in world news.. the design is amazing.. so hard to shoot it with antitank weapons as its very small.
Did we test it in a Afrin? I thought that they said it would be tested during the operation. I also remember seeing a video of one being hit by an rpg.

Back
Top Bottom