What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

more 8 Bayraktar TB-2 UCAV entered into service ........... complete number of this type of drone reached 46

7Zo82D.jpg

I4qYQ5.jpg

lJTfsh.jpg

If you could pick only one. Which one would you pick for Turkey. Your decision must be based on its present state and not the future.

I'd go with Bayraktar, thanks for delivering something that works.

If you could pick only one. Which one would you pick for Turkey. Your decision must be based on its present state and not the future.

I'd go with Bayraktar, thanks for delivering something that works.

Are you serious? o_O

Performance: ANKA
Price: Bayraktar

ANKA is superior to Bayraktar even with 200kg payload (bombs) the endurance is 24 hours
Bayraktar with max. payload is something between 8-12 hours

Both are good UAVs.

Are you serious? o_O

Performance: ANKA
Price: Bayraktar

ANKA is superior to Bayraktar even with 200kg payload (bombs) the endurance is 24 hours
Bayraktar with max. payload is something between 8-12 hours

Both are good UAVs.

So how many ANKA participated in OB operation, with a payload ?

So how many ANKA participated in OB operation, with a payload ?
Are there any ANKA in land forces' inventory?

It's just stupid to imply that "Anka doesn't work" when no such platform used in operation o_O If you are trolling, that would make sense.

Are there any ANKA in land forces' inventory?

It's just stupid to imply that "Anka doesn't work" when no such platform used in operation o_O If you are trolling, that would make sense.
I noticed that a lot of pro-Erdogan users prefer the Bayraktar. Obviously smart people know that both the Bayraktar and ANKA are good. But they're not in the same class so comparing them is stupid. We know that Baykar is a company which Erdogan is close to, so a lot of Erdoganists on here keep calling the ANKA shit as a result. Same thing happened with the Altay. I remember some Erdogan supporters saying that Otokar or FNSS shouldn't be given the green light to produce the Altay. Why? I believe it was purely political.

So to sum it up the Bayraktar and ANKA are both good in their own right. I'd suggest people to stop taking sides.

Back
Top Bottom