What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

Interview, not much info on upcoming projects...

Lol, when i see 3 guys i thought, "1 from Baykar, 1 from TAI and 1 from Vestel ". It happens to be all from Baykar. You make a program about UAVs completely disregard state owned company and gave all of your attention to a private company whose head happens to be President's son in law.

Great job TRT, it's great to know that our money being spended on Erdogan's cronies. :enjoy: (Baykar is a great company)

Lol, when i see 3 guys i thought, "1 from Baykar, 1 from TAI and 1 from Vestel ". It happens to be all from Baykar. You make a program about UAVs completely disregard state owned company and gave all of your attention to a private company whose head happens to be President's son in law.

Great job TRT, it's great to know that our money being spended on Erdogan's cronies. :enjoy: (Baykar is a great company)
True... Sad when you see a private company (baykar) is marketed in national TV instead of seeing ANKA (TAI)...

Defense Minister Nurettin Canikli: We started the concept works for the unmanned fighter jet. We will sign the contract soon. In 2023-2024 the project will end with very big percentage of national contribution.
Baykar MIUS project.
CrfljNzWgAAZKML.jpg

What are the expected specs of that beast?
Not much is known. This is the fifth prototype and there are a few more to come before final design.
9.5m long and 20.6m wide, currently.
Ceiling could be anywhere between 30k and 50k feet. Weight with fuel and payload is expected to be about 2700kg in the final design, which I guess is significantly lower than Akıncı projection, and I'm curious.

I suppose Akıncı is slated to be a UCAV, which ours won't be since we're going for a flying wing for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom