What's new

Turkish threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post most in this section probably the most. The rest of your rant makes no sense. You should try posting in the correct section and stop complaining about trolling when you invite it.

No it's not "about Turkey" it's about flooding forums with threads that don't belong and no there is no "pain", I can assure you that that no one is impressed by any of your threads, in fact most are ridiculous, and then you wonder why some people "troll".

Watch your tone, I never even said anything to you and was respectful when I suggested threads be placed in proper section.

@WebMaster

I think we discussed this mod. In which he has a history of attacks against me and foul mouth rants against pretty much everyone.

Or you can lean to post in the proper section and stop using foul language.

Dude, you are one of the most famous hot headed big head troll among all Russian members of this forum but I always see you while telling the people how to behave and What should be done to prevent trolls with targetting Turkish things. From time to time, You need to attack Turks in threads but the logic behind such desperate actions are seen by all so you will learn to keep your hatred feelings about Turks inside. Time will teach you.

Last edited:
Dude, you are one of the most famous hot headed big head troll among all Russian members of this forum but I always see you while telling the people how to behave and What should be done to prevent trolls with targetting Turkish things but the logic behind such desperate actions are seen by all so you will learn to keep your hatred feelings about Turks inside. Time will teach you.

Me hot headed? You want to prove that? I'm not the one that leaves trailes of attacks and foul language.

I made this thread because I visit the Middle East section probably the most, and I enjoy reading all maters of strategic affairs, I even visit the Turkish section and read up on Turkish military matters even though I rarely ever comment. The Middle East section has become one of the worst sections of the forums with threads that don't belong, threads of no value and rampid trolling. If I actually wanted to troll I would be posting in every Turkish thread and making fun of Turks, their country and their achievements yet I don't.

It is mind boggling how triggered Some Turkish members are getting from a simple request in which i politely asked members to place threads in the correct section for everyone's connivence. The petty attacks and behavior I have received is nothing short of thuggish and uncultured. Again I have nothing against Turkish threads because I do visit them and enjoy some but you know as well as me that there are problems in those threads.

In closing, I'm not going to visit every Turkish thread at ask permission from people to post in the correct section because: 1 most won't read it, 2 its too time consuming.

Last edited:
Most of these Turkish threads are technical or informative threads about the growing Turkish military industrial complex. Relevant topics in these forums. Turkey is in West Asia (middle east) so these threads are very relevant to this section.
The only irrelevant Turk related posts and threads are the ones by anti Turkish obsessive trolls who spam this forum daily and the best way to deal with them is to report and remove them.

The Middle East section has become one of the worst sections of the forums with threads that don't belong, threads of no value and rampid trolling.

You , some Chinese and Arab users have big problem with the TURKS

Turkish members are talking about military and strategic affairs but a few minutes later chinese , arab users attacks Turkish users

for example "" tomato tomaato ""

I have received is nothing short of thuggish and uncultured. Again I have nothing against Turkish threads because I do visit them and enjoy some but you know as well as me that there are problems in those threads.

be a real man and say the truth ..... You have a problem with the TURKS

then dont read Turkish threads and its ok for you no problem

Most of these Turkish threads are technical or informative threads about the growing Turkish military industrial complex. Relevant topics in these forums. Turkey is in West Asia (middle east) so these threads are very relevant to this section.
The only irrelevant Turk related posts and threads are the ones by anti Turkish obsessive trolls who spam this forum daily and the best way to deal with them is to report and remove them.

I will acknowledge that some threads are appropriate for the section but most arnt. Turkish strategic affairs and Turkish weapons sales to the Middle East are some of the oppropriate topics but most Turkish military threads belong in the Turkish Defense section where there are mostly Turks and less trolling.

I have no problems with most Turks on this forum and i enjoys reading about Turkish Defense developments but I don't enjoy sections being flooded with topics that don't belong and pages of trolling which is usually avoidable if it's posted in the proper section.

The Middle East section has become one of the worst sections of the forums with threads that don't belong, threads of no value and rampid trolling. If I actually wanted to troll I would be posting in every Turkish thread and making Turks, their country and their achievements.

All including Turkish members are complaining about the statues of ME section, anti-Turkish attitudes, trolling, flamming and misinformative subjects leaded by some guys. I am the one who complained about it many times but It is the first time I have seen a guy who opened a thread about “Turkish threads” to introduce the Turks as the source of problems in ME, then started playing around the words with generalizing the situation as if You didn’t want to talk about Turkish threads but all in order to lowering the reactions. To play victim, you ask the people “How Turks are triggered with a simple request lala lalaa lallaa” then we witnessed the perception operation like “look How they insult me. I just made a simple request for the health of forum” as if Turkish members have some comprehension problem but You are the angel. Dude, I know you, your attitudes and your intention. If your intention was really good enough, You wouldn’t have complained about Turkish threads which is totally informative, technical/engineering related subjects but many other trolls who open 8-10 non-related provocative threads a day but Your main problem is about Turks. Otherwise, the forum culture or clear discussion is the last thing you care about. You are just playing in front of the MoD’s to introduce yourself like somebody who is a nice guy struggling against bad guys but Here is not a theatre.

Last edited:
You have big problem with the TURKS

Turkish members are talking about military and strategic affairs but a few minutes later chinese , arab users attacks Turkish users

for example "" tomato tomaato ""

be a real man and say the truth ..... You have a problem with the TURKS

then dont read Turkish threads and its ok for you no problem

I have no idea what you are saying. If I would have a problem with Turks I would troll them every day. On the contrary, I read propbably 1/4 to half of all Turkish threads and 99% of the time don't comment but just observe and enjoy my time on the forum. In fact I have looked through many of your threads, how many times do you recall me being abusive?

People need to stop talking thing personally. I made a suggestion, in a polite manner which I thought would be beneficial for everyone for the reasons i already stated.

If i look at the ammounts of "views" and "replies" threads about Turkey are by far the most watched in the Middle Eastern section...

jealous one because of Arabs can not develop even anti Tank Missile

I don't think Arab industries tried to, but it's not hard.

The components of an anti-tank missile are not that many. However I notice a lack of engineers in the Arab world, many doctors but few engineers due to what our society tells kids to do in life: (become a doctor) as its considered higher social status. Big problem since engineers can spawn many private sectors in the economy.

Last edited:
All including Turkish members are complaining about the statues of ME section, anti-Turkish attitudes, trolling, flamming and misinformative subjects leaded by some guys. I am the one who complained about it many times but It is the first time I have seen a guy who opened a thread about “Turkish threads” to introduce the Turks as the source of problems in ME, then started playing around the words with generalizing the situation as if You didn’t want to talk about Turkish threads but all in order to lowering the reactions.

I clear stated that there is trolling in Turkish threads. No Turks are not all responsible for the trolling but not all are innocent either. I have made the suggestion that by posting in the correct section less trolling will follow. Most Russian thread, for example, outside the Russian Forum get the usual trolling, but they are rare and or in the correct sub forum nevertheless. I am also not "playing" with words, I'm very precise and upfront and have have made similar comments about other sections.

To play victim, you ask the people “How you are triggered with a simple request lala lalaa lallaa” as if Turkish members have some comprehension problem but You are the angel. Dude, I know you, your attitudes and your intention.

That's right, I made a simple suggestion, in a polite manner and was told to "shut up". By that end people are triggered and no you don't "know me" or my "intentions", if my intentions was to troll or attack Turks and their threads you would see a lot of me in every Turkish thread so you're assumptions are nothing but wishful thinking.

If your intention was really good enough, You wouldn’t have complained about Turkish threads which is totally informative, technical/engineering related subjects but many other trolls who open 8-10 non-related provocative threads a day but Your main problem is about Turks. Otherwise, the forum culture or clear discussion is the last thing you care about. You are just playing in front of the MoD’s to introduce yourself like somebody who is a nice guy struggling against bad guys but Here is not a theatre.

That is an awful lot of word twisting and accusations. I'm not "playing" anyone or trying to "introduce" myself as anyone. I mean what I say and am upfront. The problem is two fold as I stated, wrong threads in wrong forums that often degrade into trolling. I'm not sure how I can word that any differently so you understand. Surly it isn't Russian members or American or Chinese members that start military threads in the Middle East section. Most the the members you have had arguments with recently and accused of trolling were the same members I would often argue/debate with as well.

You could have approached me differently instead of telling me to shut up, you could have been more open and friendly and had a constructive dialogue on the topic that could have been positive but instead you become a mind reader by making unfounded accusations of my intent. In closing I made some suggestions that I believe would improve the section, some people like you took it wrong.

heheh no one of those complainted about the masses of useless anti turkish threads in wich most are absolute a lie or twisted.. but our defence related threads are a thorn in their eyes :)

heheh no one of those complainted about the masses of useless anti turkish threads in wich most are absolute a lie or twisted.. but our defence related threads are a thorn in their eyes :)

Just make fun with bias, hatred, pain, jealousy, suffering, moaning and even crying, later see while witnessing their belly dancing around the words. They feel such complicated feelings time to time. Such threads are outpouring points of their feeling. When they realized the situation they falled, they mostly try to cover up buy That is the thread. Let the readers judge the situation in their hearts and minds.

Pathetic. Keep blaming Turks for your own incompetence.

1-) This is a defense forum.
2-) Turkey is in the ME.

1-) This is a defense forum.
2-) Turkey is in the ME.

This is the Middle East/Africa Forum reserved for strategic affairs. There is a Turkish forum dedicated to military and strategic affairs of Turkey.

Here you go:

IMG_2852.PNG

This is for Turkish military and strategic affairs:

IMG_2853.PNG

Still confused as to what topic belongs in what section when the administration clearly explains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom