What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too..
i laugh a lot when i am in Turkish section..... ;)
You lot are damn easy to upset :lol:

Ahhh, if only you knew Turkish. :)

P.S: @Neptune

Mate, please don't delete the posts of Dreamreaper, he doesn't use foul language, doesn't go in to political topics. He just talks and this is the intention of this thread.

Just leave him to me. :azn: :triniti:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkadaslar artik küfürü birakalim uyari yedim. :lol:

@Neptune
kusura bakma bugün ne olduysa sinirlenmeden makarasina cevap vermek istedik bazi gevseklere, tabi küfürün dozunuda kacirdik biraz. :P

Dear members,

At this forum, you don't have to have positive feelings towards any member. But we should have show respect to everyone here. There may provocative/troll members but feeding them, replying them would and will not solve the problem. I wish the discussion here will keep going well as it was goin before.

Dear members,

At this forum, you don't have to have positive feelings towards any member. But we should have show respect to everyone here. There may provocative/troll members but feeding them, replying them would and will not solve the problem. I wish the discussion here will keep going well as it was goin before.

Oh finally...

The penny dropped........
I dont have to like Turkey/Turkish/Seculars and have every right to criticize all the above...
Now stick to your words.

Oh finally...

The penny dropped........
I dont have to like Turkey/Turkish/Seculars and have every right to criticize all the above...
Now stick to your words.

I thought you were going to stop coming back here.

Arkadaslar artik küfürü birakalim uyari yedim. :lol:

@Neptune
kusura bakma bugün ne olduysa sinirlenmeden makarasina cevap vermek istedik bazi gevseklere, tabi küfürün dozunuda kacirdik biraz. :P
Sende benim gibi o basbakanlik var ya,orda bi thread ac neden falan o yumusak neden yemedi falan yazsan sevinirim.
Biraz destek lazim. @xenon54

Awwww

You welcome...I would have given you much more ''enjoyment'' if the thread wasnt closed ;)

Please start with this. :D

mz_5573073_bodyshot_300x400-1.gif

Sizin oradaki araplar faslı berberi kökenli ondandır. Iranlılar genelde hep iyi gözükürler sadece türklere karşı olan asagılık kompleksinden kurtulamadıklarından sanırım hep böyleler

Isn't this insulting other nationalities? :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom