What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Do you say "Me/Meh" while giving something to someone ? I saw it in a pic at the page, in my region we say "Me/Meh" too :D
yea we do this :enjoy: but today it's become something similar to azeri bilakh ! @rmi5 can explain this :lol:

Did you checked the page I sent
i could only see the first page internet is really sucks :(

man I didn't know there was this much Turkmen living in Turkey, page has 2000 members
:o: only 2000 ? i thoght i was much more than this ? :smitten: my father and uncles were study in turkey as their children their elders were study in turkey too ! :yahoo: after revelations a lot of turkmens flee to turkey , turkish gov give them turkish citizenship in that time soviet was still stand and turkey was the only turkic independent country :agree: today i guess it must at least 5000 iranian turkmen in turkey :woot: mostly in Ankara eskishir Istanbul we love turkey :wub:

they all seems to be quite adopted to Turkey, speaking Turkish even sometimes among themselves, I even saw Turkmen and Uzbek speaking in Turkish to each other.
lol thats nothing ! i have cousin he has a daughter this year is her first year of school ! and yet she speak turkish better than any one ! :dirol: most of our children watch turkish children channels like çocuk planet and trt çocuk well as turkish tv seris and listin to turkish music :enjoy: we love tarkan serdar ortac , hadise , gulshen, nil , mustafa sandal emre ayden .... ......:devil:
about uzbek it's good to see we speak turkish with each other not russian :bounce:

I saw a Iranian Turkmen who speaks Turkish too from your hometown.
no need to learn language come to my home town and you ill see every one can speak turkish :smitten::dance3::P i wonder why you are wondering ! o_O :what:

:D girls are cute as well :D
you lucky than ! :P no need to come here than you have what you want in turkey :lol: help your self they call you sexy speaking turks :p:

@Kaan

Oh true, I never got used to it, I should start returning the favor, you and ghara ghan supplied a major part of my thanks :D

Eger biz birbirimizin post larinimizi :tup: yaparsak yabancilar hep bize elite gibi bakarlar. :enjoy:
Ama birisi cok acayip birsey yazarsa yada siyasetle ilgil birseyse ben :tup: vermem.

Last edited:
@WebMaster can you explain this phenomenon? Whats the difference between thanking a post and rating a post :tup:.

gfgf.jpg

@WebMaster can you explain this phenomenon? Whats the difference between thanking a post and rating a post :tup:.

View attachment 24083
A good question. Actually, sometimes your rating on my posts is shown as "Thanked" for me. :lol: I think it is random. :lol:

I believe it happens when you thank a post while using pdf mobile. because when I thank posts using the PDF app it says that I thanked a post but it never shows a :tup:
I think it makes sense. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom